Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
That's not the full version of the update though, it's missing some scenes, so I would highly suggest to wait until the full version is released later this week if you want the full content :)
Thank you Eerie Entity . I can confirm that if everything goes well, we will release the update this week on our Patreon page. After that, the game will soon be here. There are still some features missing in beta:

- additional content (some naughty scenes, including animations)
- images in higher quality
- updated gallery
- improved English
- Portuguese and Russian translations
- fixed bugs

So i strongly recommend players to wait for full release for best experience. Otherwise you can spoil it now and few days later get only couple of new scenes. But you decide.:)

P.S. Here are some preview pics from full version which are not included in this beta. So ... It's worth the wait, I suppose.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1816167

My Pleasure [v0.2 beta2] [Tasty Pics] (437 MB rar pc source)
111 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced images quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Thanks!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Played that beta just now.
Only point of critque: The Engrish is pretty bad, and it gets to a point where it can even become confusing for non-native speakers like myself.
Otherwise everything else looks really good! Good job!

Ludvinae

Sep 28, 2017
Didn't find the english bad, but sometimes confused by the use of "just it" in some sentences...
I guess it was supposed to be soething like "that's it" but I never saw that used before.

Apart from that great update!

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Ok guys. I have a request for those who still decided to play beta and would like to help us improve the English in the game. While we are working to release the update as soon as possible, I'm asking you to send me in direct messages all the errors in English that you noticed. This will greatly help in the development of the game. We received help in proofreading from native speakers, but the dialogues, obviously, can still be improved. Thanks!

Last edited:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I like the visuals, will come back for more... when there's more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Played that beta just now.
Only point of critque: The Engrish is pretty bad, and it gets to a point where it can even become confusing for non-native speakers like myself.
Otherwise everything else looks really good! Good job!
Thank you Eerie Entity . I can confirm that if everything goes well, we will release the update this week on our Patreon page. After that, the game will soon be here. There are still some features missing in beta:

- additional content (some naughty scenes, including animations)
- images in higher quality
- updated gallery
- improved English
- Portuguese and Russian translations
- fixed bugs

So i strongly recommend players to wait for full release for best experience. Otherwise you can spoil it now and few days later get only couple of new scenes. But you decide.:)
I applaud you for having the sense to facepalm the quote of your post though Draak.

You did a dumb, well done for acknowledging that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Draakaap23

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Loved the first release and seeing the good comments about this beta update i was close to downloading it. But it seems that the full release of the last update should be out soon, so i will wait, i am sure it will be worth it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Special note: Purely based on the request of the Developer,
I have updated the guide for the latest version v0.2 [Elite]
You can find it on POST.
You can also find it on my .

PS: I'm not back to making guides per say, so I'll be retreating back to the shadows now. *poof*

• Haha
Reactions: lamarks

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Special note: Purely based on the request of the Developer,
I have updated the guide for the latest version v0.2 [Elite]
You can find it on POST.
You can also find it on my .

PS: I'm not back to making guides per say, so I'll be retreating back to the shadows now. *poof*
thanks for the guide ;)

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes