Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Julia pre romance isn't happening for me. Even following the Walkthrough I couldn't get the dialogue to open The pre love dialogue for her.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
First things first! = Forgive me if I look a bit rude, BUT...

Wrong. Very wrong. And I may be wrong too, but it's my "POV". Alright, I'm not just responding to what you said, but taking advantage of the hook. Even because I know that because you are a respectable person (was for me too, I already said about it) for a lot of WT you did and do, so your opinion is important for a lot of players. But wait a minute... As it is something about my and Loys work I need to clarify...

1 - Guys, Girls, Lads, Sweet Trans and Whatevers, this isn't a memory game, if you want to open all the scenes... It's at your own risk and it is logical that you will have to play more than once for this. THE GALLEY ISN'T IMPORTANT IS JUST A REPLAY! Don't change anything with the story that you shape to YOUR TASTE! The idea is related to "your taste". Anyone who knows me knows that I like to work with something close to reality (although with DmL I don't have the freedom I have here for that and I have aliens, blablablablablabla. Bang.). There are people who appreciate a more romantic approach and others who enjoy a more luxurious approach. That's why there are both paths and not to make you play multiple times or to play memory games. So "Unfortunately due to harsh" of the "Forefinger" way of present a plot, a silly story, some may think that you're forced to things in the game, but you aren't. NEVER! If you want to see everything, it's because YOU want to see everything, but isn'.t the point of the fucking game. But, from my own experience (thanks to DmL and Sims4), I know that many, as I said, prefer a more romantic approach, they would not like to play the luxurious just to open new images, but that of lust maybe. So, again, if you want to see all images YOU WANT, the game isn't forcing you to anyhting or forcing to stay in any path. It's just to fit players taste, if your taste is a gallery with all images, it's YOUR taste. Because since the first release was said that "choices matters". BUT, I have a better way for any player. Send me a message and I can tell you how to open all gallery without having to play again, it's a easy thing with the console thing. Don't even need to look at the code to search about it or look to all vars to know what to set true or false.

2 - As said in 1, following your taste, I mean "Love" or "Lust" isn't hard to make 10+ Love with Julia. Actually, you can make it very easy, BUT, if you are a memory player or make lust choices, of course you don't have it. Be a gentleman and you'll get it. Othersise be a little perv to farm lust and follow the lust point. Just don't expect romantic scenes in a lust path. Sometimes will be same scene, but dialogues different, because you who know what I'm talking about knows the difference.

3 - I have it, I just need to update to 0.2. I just need a few days beucause I'm pretty busy right now and Brazilial "Carnaval" is happening.
Not trying to start an argument as obviously there is a difference in opinion in regards to this matter.

My guides will always try to unlock everything while you actually play the game while minimizing the times you replay the game.

If the images are my only concern then I can simply upload the in-game images as a CG pack and get it done, but this will be beside the point and no one will get to experience the story.

It’s worth to replay the game to try other paths, but when you also have an objective to unlock the memories or see some images that are tied to specific choices (not character paths), then that is too much.

I’m certain there are ways to be more flexible in terms of making the majority of the content available while still maintaining the exclusivity of the different path you take each character be it love or lust.

I’m not forcing you to do anything or even care about what I said, in the end it’s your game. I am simply stating my opinion in this matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Julia pre romance isn't happening for me. Even following the Walkthrough I couldn't get the dialogue to open The pre love dialogue for her.
If you’re using the guide, you’ll have to have picked the following specific choices in order to get 10 Love points with Julia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried my best to minimize the loss of other scenes, so have fun.

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
For me I use the walk through after I have played how I want to play.

Unfortunately due to harsh nature of the game requirements for some of the characters paths, you'll be forced from Day 1 to stick with one approach with each character and might even compromise other characters or even "memory" unlocks in order to achieve that.

Quick example would be the requirements of love path for Julia in Day 3, it requires 10+ Love, and that my friend is very harsh considering you want to unlock other stuff. You'll miss other scenes in order to achieve that and might also sacrifice other things.

In some areas of my guide I'll be forcing you to pick specific choices in order to unlock view the majority of the content, while still offering you leeway to choose your own preference or approach with characters. I also mentioned the required points to unlock certain stuff.

I actually don't mind the harsh nature which is why I have multiple saves. My first playthrough is always my personal choices without opening the guide. I think I was more just looking for a check when it comes to decisions of how many points I should have for each path. Unfortunately one of my biggest issues with RenPy is just how feature lacking the save system is for branching paths.

Maybe even just a summary at the beginning of the day in the guide telling you how many points based off the guide you should have for each path. Like I said when I loaded up my saves I had no clue which save was for which path and no easy way to check. I can only see it getting worse as the game gets longer.

Either way thanks. I appreciate the walkthrough.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
For me I use the walk through after I have played how I want to play.

I actually don't mind the harsh nature which is why I have multiple saves. My first playthrough is always my personal choices without opening the guide. I think I was more just looking for a check when it comes to decisions of how many points I should have for each path. Unfortunately one of my biggest issues with RenPy is just how feature lacking the save system is for branching paths.

Maybe even just a summary at the beginning of the day in the guide telling you how many points based off the guide you should have for each path. Like I said when I loaded up my saves I had no clue which save was for which path and no easy way to check. I can only see it getting worse as the game gets longer.

Either way thanks. I appreciate the walkthrough.
Yes I agree If I had added a little note saying you need X amount for a variable in order to unlock stuff, then it would have been clearer. I’ll keep that in mind, but unfortunately I will not be updating the walkthrough anymore.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've been trying to play through on my own, without any guide. I have one set of saves as a "Love Route" (for all girls except Daphne and Haley, where I focus on making them submissive) and one set of saves as a "Lust Route" (but making Haley and Daphne dominant). I realize it's probably that I'll have to branch out at certain points and only focus on a limited number of girls (possibly even just one) to progress with that character. So far, I haven't seemed to need to do that really, but I'm sure it will come.

So far, however, I haven't figured out how to get this scene:
P.S. Here are some preview pics from full version which are not included in this beta. So ... It's worth the wait, I suppose.
Anyone have a suggestion for this one? Also, does any of Haley's content right now give either a Sub or a Dom stat increase? It seems like those are just there in preparation for later releases and content with her.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Really like the game Julia is top tier MILF can't wait for more of her. I like the voyeur with all the girls and the story is pretty interesting also. The renders are also top tier together with great Animations.

Top Tier Renders + Story + Milf and Girls I would say this game would be one of the most promising games here now can't wait for more.

D

Deleted member 1816167

Does this update have new content or just a bug fix ? i think i played this game about a week ago..

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Loys Is the new content before or after the Beta v0.2? In other words can we use the saved game from the beta or should we play that part again?

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Loys Is the new content before or after the Beta v0.2? In other words can we use the saved game from the beta or should we play that part again?
It's better to play it again. At least 1 scene (pretty hot in my opinion) was added which wasn't in Beta. To get that scene you need to...

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
Anyone have a suggestion for this one? Also, does any of Haley's content right now give either a Sub or a Dom stat increase? It seems like those are just there in preparation for later releases and content with her.
Haley's Dom/Sub are not increasing at the moment.

About that scene:

Reactions: Mormont

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This game has way too much path going on for Dev to release in short updates and your decisions are easily forgotten between updates because you have to do too much to get to 1 path even Element 174 or Foot of the Mountain is more organized then this mess. Theirs nothing wrong with the game with the exception of not having enough gameplay with too many choices that's easily forgotten. If I could name my game save then it'll be easy to remember were you left of with each update but you can't.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i love the game but i think imma need walkthroughs for every path haha
really love the gameplay, art, story but maybe less decisions and more story would be easier for you and also for us because it will give so many options

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes