The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You know a games off to a good start when you get so immersed in the .1 release that when yer finished you realize an hour and a half went by without you even noticing lol. Girls are all excellent I'm particularly fond of Lori... I like my girls hot and nerdy lol her adorable innocence is also very attractive.

Definitely keep my eye on this for the furture

Reactions: Forefinger

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Amazing, hard to believe this is only 0.1. Nice renders, lots of choices that really matter. A simple setting yet quite a few branches already.

Very good start TastyPics, congrats!

Reactions: Forefinger

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
It's a very good start, the renders are great, music, animations, the women are all beautiful and nothing exaggerated, nice to see that with the relatives the relationship will be takin its time to develop. Having said that, I do believe that the game will be needing a walkthrough in order to know the number of points for each character depending on the dialogue choices and actions as well as to know how to unlock some scenes in the gallery and if there will different paths.

It would also be nice if the dialogue space has some background just in case it matches a white background because the dialogue it's in white. I look forward to how the game progress with the relationships with the MC's relatives. :cool: (y)

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
Really a good star but... soo laggy... after dinner with Julia and Lory all start to go backwards for me.... not one screen error but so much lagging that the game is unpleyable at this point, I dont know if its the game, or my PC, but every time that the game reach to this point it became unpleyable....

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
may be your PC..it was smooth and flawless for me
Yeah.. probably... never have problems with Renpy games play a lot of them, with Unity games yes...but ... I gonna check it... but I feel sad if I cant solve this because its a great start and for what I can play it seems a really good game with great art/renders and good solid writting ....

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yeah.. probably... never have problems with Renpy games play a lot of them, with Unity games yes...but ... I gonna check it... but I feel sad if I cant solve this because its a great start and for what I can play it seems a really good game with great art/renders and good solid writting ....
right after you click the exe to start the game hold the shift key down..it will bring up options..select software render and quit..then restart...it may help...

Jan 30, 2019
Unofficial android port of My Pleasure [v0.1] + Incest patch
Download (726mb)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

--Português---
My Pleasure [v0.1] + Incest patch para android
Baixe aqui (726mb)
Isso é uma versão não oficial, baixe por sua conta e risco. tmj Rapaziada hue hue
Thnkx mate(y)

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes