CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
My saves arent working either. They are there, but will not load. Tried loading from this site and Tasty Pics patreon site. All the same. Anyone can help me out to fix here or send a fix.

Have played since version 12

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
My saves arent working either. They are there, but will not load. Tried loading from this site and Tasty Pics patreon site. All the same. Anyone can help me out to fix here or send a fix.

Have played since version 12
I went back to a save well before 12 and it loaded, and then played through perfectly. Neither a 12 nor 13 save worked.

We're consuming a game in ongoing development. As a software guy I can tell you backward compatibility is among the most difficult things to maintain. Looking into issues with another game i've realized that the initial startup where global variables are set is partially bypassed when you load a save. I understand my language is hedging a bit, but I'm a long way from understanding the details. Point is loading an early enough save lets the game set them as it goes along instead of expecting them to be there, or it just dies because the code has changed too much.

Take it as it comes.

Reactions: keefer43 and CSK92

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I went back to a save well before 12 and it loaded, and then played through perfectly. Neither a 12 nor 13 save worked.

We're consuming a game in ongoing development. As a software guy I can tell you backward compatibility is among the most difficult things to maintain. Looking into issues with another game i've realized that the initial startup where global variables are set is partially bypassed when you load a save. I understand my language is hedging a bit, but I'm a long way from understanding the details. Point is loading an early enough save lets the game set them as it goes along instead of expecting them to be there, or it just dies because the code has changed too much.

Take it as it comes.
TY. It worked. Didnt go back for enough.

Reactions: UncleFredo

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
is that normal, the patch work in the beginning but later he call mom cassandra...?? why the patch stop working more i go in stry?

OGKarma96

Aug 6, 2019
First time playthrough of this game just wanted to say I love this scene; the candles, the backdrop with the rain and music with the thunder sounds just *chefs kiss*

20210805_135448.jpg

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019

My Pleasure v0.16 Release
016_release.png

Hey everyone!
"My Pleasure" v0.16 is out now!

Elite Version will be available to to $20+ Patrons on August 7th.
Elite Version will be available to to $10+ Patrons on August 10th.
General Version will be available to to $5+ Patrons on August 10th.

Changelog of v0.16 ELITE VERSION:
  • Added Day 13 (Evening, Part 2)
  • 309 new images
  • 16 animations
  • ~13500 words
  • English language only

Extra content scene:
  • 21 images

Last edited:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hi guys,I've just played this and wanted to ask,is Haley a LI? She has less screen time than most of the others and mostly seems like fwb,but has her moments where it seems like she wants more,like when mc came to her apartment when she didn't answer his texts,and she was happy that he was worried about her and than visibly disappointed when mc said the he was but because she was crucial to the case.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018

Because with you Daphne there is actual sex as opposed to scene with both Daphne and Julia where you get only haflassed licking of a cock shaft. :HideThePain: In last updates it feels like devs thought that there is too much satisfying sex scenes in the game so they decided to throw in bunch of licking, handjobs and other non penetrative unsatisfying stuff. :HideThePain:

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021

My Pleasure v0.16 Release
View attachment 1337584

Hey everyone!
"My Pleasure" v0.16 is out now!

Elite Version will be available to to $20+ Patrons on August 7th.
Elite Version will be available to to $10+ Patrons on August 10th.
General Version will be available to to $5+ Patrons on August 10th.

• 309 new images
  • 16 animations
  • ~13500 words
  • English language only

Extra content scene:
  • 21 images
Maaan this dev is on fire with them releases...

Reactions: modo200 and drooopy

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018

Hey everyone!
'My Pleasure' v0.16 Elite Version is out now! We hope you'll like this update. Thank you for your support!

• 309 new images
  • 16 animations
  • ~13500 words
  • English language only
Extra content scene:
  • 21 images

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Wonderful game many thanks to the site and the developer for the opportunity to live in this small wonderful world :love: (y):)

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hey everyone!
'My Pleasure' v0.16 Elite Version is out now! We hope you'll like this update. Thank you for your support!

• 309 new images
  • 16 animations
  • ~13500 words
  • English language only
Extra content scene:
  • 21 images

0.16 ELITE PC DOWNLOAD
0.16 ELITE MAC DOWNLOAD

Thanks for the update assman1337 (y).

Reactions: assman1337

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
Thank for the fast compression.
That compressed version release was bugged. It (once again) had issues with loading saves. That's probably why they took it off to (hopefully) correct it.

PS. You might want to edit out the links in your quote message, to avoid confusion for the others.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 163 Votes