Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
The new scene with Barbara was very hot, nice.;) It's really great how she annoyed me at first but now she is my favourite girl in the game. :love: At this point my prefered ending would be mc living with Daphne and Barbara, Julia and Lori can visit sometimes, Haley can be an occasional booty call. :whistle:

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Anyone else having problems with the Nopy link? This isn' the only game I have been having a problem with it on, and want to see if it is something on my end, oir if it is them.

Yes, I'm in GB and Nopy has been a bit sketchy for a few days now. Sometimes it works as normal, sometimes it works but is painfully slow and other times it says something about the EU cache.
When the last two occur, I just use Mega instead, which has been pretty good recently.

Reactions: ILCjr

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Sorry Lori, you are hot, but if you make me choose I have to go Barbara.
You're second best though. Right after Julia of course.
Okay you're definitely third then :)

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
are the lust and loves different paths for the girls? and if so which one the best because it seems love the simp route and lust the non simp

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This is amazing updates are coming faster then they had been. Sure maybe not a lot of content but I love what we got. Julia and Barbara are my top girls; she(Barb) has a real sub side so could see a path were MC turns her into his little bitch. Would be hot to see mc fuck Julia while Barb watches not sure if Julia would be ok with that or for that matter if the Dev would do that but no harm in dreaming :p

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I don't see a harem tag. Does that mean you have to choose one girl or can you pursue all of them without consequences? I prefer to play games where all the girls are 'on the table' at the same time, if only because it requires fewer playthroughs to see all of the content. Sometimes having to remember what path I chose on a specific save slot in between updates gets tiring.

3.70 star(s) 163 Votes