Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Putting a solo scene on Day 23 that requires you to reject someone (that no one in their right mind would have ever rejected) back around Day 2 or Day 3 is a bit of a dick move. ;)

I know it was at least that far back because I just did a quick play from a Day 4 save that I had and, while rejecting every advance I could, still didn't get the scene... Blast you! It was bad enough I already had to go back to a Day 15 save to get some solo Babs nookie on Day 22 that I couldn't trigger otherwise. Bad Dev. Bad, bad Dev! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Putting a solo scene on Day 23 that requires you to reject someone (that no one in their right mind would have ever rejected) back around Day 2 or Day 3 is a bit of a dick move. ;)
do you mean babs in maid uniform?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
do you mean babs in maid uniform?
No - late night scene on the sofa #2 (only get it if you aren't with Cass). The one you mention is an "extra" that gets triggered regardless of any other interactions, it seems.

The Day 23 scene is with Natasha by the pool, and you have to have not shown interest in or, (I went back to that Day 4 and tried again) dumped Haley by the side of the road around Day 5 or so.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of My Pleasure v0.34a Elite with the walkthrough mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Have not played in a long time but I remember the CG's being darker not this white wash look.
View attachment 2347084
I totally agree. I guess the game dev used my disliked "material design" style (Which I remember Google Chrome forced the same style with their web browser, years back.).

And (sigh)...it looks like this title is still using the hard to see white font... At least it would be nice to have a font that has a thicker black outline (Maybe adding an adjustable slider, that would make the font stand out better). And or maybe give the user a CHOICE in the settings, to set the menu's background, and textbox to a darker version (…The less eye straining blinding version).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I totally agree. I guess the game dev used my disliked "material design" style (Which I remember Google Chrome forced the same style with their web browser, years back.).

And (sigh)...it looks like this title is still using the hard to see white font... At least it would be nice to have a font that has a thicker black outline (Maybe adding an adjustable slider, that would make the font stand out better). And or maybe give the user a CHOICE in the settings, to set the menu's background, and textbox to a darker version (…The less eye straining blinding version).
You may not be able to change the color, but, even without doing any kind of "mod" you can change the size and style of font, which might help. There's also a "universal game mod" add in that can allow the changing of some variables, and might allow you to change font attributes. I've used it for other things and haven't screwed anything up, yet, but I've only been changing names and opening galleries.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's difficult to do what you want with these, then maybe that will give you an idea why Devs may spend more time on renders, animations and other things that make the game good rather than things like the font color.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Just finished the latest update - it came out just as I started playing this VN for the first time a couple of weeks ago, so I downloaded it yesterday and unpacked and played this evening after finishing .33 last night. I was happy to see, despite some of the complaints about the last several updates, that the plot did move forward a bit. It remains a "lewd heavy" AVN, much moreso than most I play that also have reasonable to good writing, but it's still fun.

That said, I don't usually air complaints about the AVNs I play (mostly because I'm a fuckin' leech and didn't pay for that right ;):LOL:), but there is one thing that I found a little irksome: show more of the damn creampies! :ROFLMAO: If that were a very uncommon fetish/preference, I'd just keep my fingers off my keyboard, but, c'mon! Everyone likes to feast their eyes on pie!

Out of maybe a half dozen pie scene endings, only two were shown. :(
We need all the pie. It makes us happy.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Is there a compatible I-Patch to the mod? The I-Patch and the mod doesn't work together
Install the mod first (assuming you mean Scrappy), then the Ipatch. It works fine. You can't install it the other direction.

When you install Scrappy, yes to replace files; when you install the patch, again, yes to replace files. I installed in that manner and finished my play through last night.

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
I thought love route meant that I choose only that person, no others. I tried love route Julia, but I was still hot for Cassandra even after I deferred her like 5 times. "Oh Julia, we reached another level, we just mode love!" And the next scene is Cassandra jerks me off.......

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought love route meant that I choose only that person, no others. I tried love route Julia, but I was still hot for Cassandra even after I deferred her like 5 times. "Oh Julia, we reached another level, we just mode love!" And the next scene is Cassandra jerks me off.......
there is just 1 route and it's harem. will miss some scenes by doing so but so what.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
there is just 1 route and it's harem. will miss some scenes by doing so but so what.
The "love" and "lust" points change the speed at which some things happen early in the game (lust=faster), but become largely inconsequential about the time Cassandra gets in on the action.

Yes, there are some unavoidable interactions, particularly the Cass dream and its consequences (Dev loves two things above all else: anal and MILFs), but you can play an "almost pure" route with most. You have to do that to get some of the solo scenes. I have multiple saves going just for that purpose. However, you cannot do a "monogamy" route in this AVN - there will at least be a few handjobs and other interactions that just can't be avoided.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
it's more a bit of NTR here and there than a total harem if you want, but you will always have 2 principals girls. More simple for a 100%, play love lust all girl and after when game is finish you just do save for "mono" road.

badttbtiger

Sep 13, 2021
Please add an auto play button. you are the only dev that doesn't use one. Very confusing considering the quality of everything else

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes