randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
well usual update, lots of sex, bit advancing on sidestory.
and as usual too, dev wont skip my fave kink: anal :love:

(story-wise, i think this game already complete. dev just need to put several harem endings. but prolly their patrons still ask for more sex scenes which im also happy with it)

Reactions: Bmagada

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Could someone share the save? (from the previous update) ''harem'' love route.

I would like to play the new update, but I can't because I played with the wt mod and I get errors, even on a clean version now. :cry:
saves worked for ya ?

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Hayley 100% all day any day.

I mean kudos for all the women not only looking different, but having very different bodies, but Hayley is muh Queen

Reactions: Mikedazz1

SovietK

Mar 28, 2021
the names of the MCs and other women are not ''defined''

example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get this error in almost every dialogue.
A hacky fix is to edit /renply/ast.py line 575:
if rv is None:
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
to:
if rv is None:
return "your_mc_name"

Include quotes. Replace your_mc_name with... you know.

The The dialog will not correctly reference names but it's playable.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.34a Elite] [Tasty Pics] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.48GB
Repack size: 511MB

PC = / / WorkUpload / /

Added HQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (898MB).

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just Official Guide v0.28 you can get it here.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compress/Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Thanks for HQ

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
TastyPics monroe

It doesn't seem the Dev is active these days, but tagging anyway. Maybe Monroe has a way to contact. Anyway, while playing the .33 release, day 19, just after getting a BJ from Cassandra, I run into this error.
This happened on a path where I'm fully pursuing Lori, but my path with Julia is severely reduced; this didn't happen on a path where I'm fully engaged with both of them. The line given in the "fully engaged" path is:
...but I'm not sure what was supposed to pop up in the path with the error, where the Julia path is greatly reduced.

Considering where this is in the AVN, and how far the AVN has progressed since, it may not seem an issue worth addressing, but it will pop up for other "new" players. Maybe part of any .34 bugfix that happens or .35, if it seems worthwhile.

Now, back to my play.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Does this game have an actual story or is it just a sex fest, the choices made don't seem to really matter, I have never gone to Cassandra but suddenly with the new update I;m in a threesome with Lori and Cassandra. Also is there a story to this or just trying to drag it on

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83

Arridell

May 12, 2019
For fuck sake! I'm ready to pay for the Dark Assasins or smbd work, just for Android port. I still do not delete the old version, because here i'm rarely see such qualitie work and the fact that the port has stopped coming out literally kills me. PLS, HERO ARISE!

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes