Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
For those of us that like to play every path and have more than three saves, it would be nice to have a "Save Name Editor" so we know which path is which!!!

It's just a suggestion in an otherwise very good VN!
I keep a .txt file for games like this. Just write down the slot and a few cues on what I'm doing different, who the path is. Honestly works a little better for longer games since I'm not limited to 30 or 40 characters, as RenPy typically does. Not the most convenient, but works for me. With so many LIs in this game (I'm playing for first time now and am on Day 18), I've ended up with more paths and variants than any other AVN I'm doing currently. Have one on the backlog list that looks like it will have even more variants than this (Broken Dreamers).

I'm also using page/position to keep track of certain things for this particular AVN: Page 1 is Lori focused tracks, 2 is Babs, 3 is Julia, 4 is a mix of weird variances. Now that Cassandra is looking like a potential 1st tier, may have to have a page for her at some point. I'm also using "upper" and "lower" to change things like "creampie vs. bodyshot" or "vaginal vs anal attention/fucking", etc. for routes on the same page/LI focus. Yeah, weird; I know. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kahfene
Apr 28, 2017
I keep a .txt file for games like this. Just write down the slot and a few cues on what I'm doing different, who the path is. Honestly works a little better for longer games since I'm not limited to 30 or 40 characters, as RenPy typically does. Not the most convenient, but works for me. With so many LIs in this game (I'm playing for first time now and am on Day 18), I've ended up with more paths and variants than any other AVN I'm doing currently. Have one on the backlog list that looks like it will have even more variants than this (Broken Dreamers).

I'm also using page/position to keep track of certain things for this particular AVN: Page 1 is Lori focused tracks, 2 is Babs, 3 is Julia, 4 is a mix of weird variances. Now that Cassandra is looking like a potential 1st tier, may have to have a page for her at some point. I'm also using "upper" and "lower" to change things like "creampie vs. bodyshot" or "vaginal vs anal attention/fucking", etc. for routes on the same page/LI focus. Yeah, weird; I know. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, that would do it, but the less I work on my rest hours, the better...

Reactions: gomsema

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
upload a save
i´ll take a look if you want , and maybe fix it if possible
Hey bud,
Get the following error with the generic Ox52 file (before i saw all your posts),
Then i deleted and downloaded everything in you post with the same error.
Without the main OX52 file the game runs (but obvs URM doesnt work)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hey bud,
Get the following error with the generic Ox52 file (before i saw all your posts),
Then i deleted and downloaded everything in you post with the same error.
Without the main OX52 file the game runs (but obvs URM doesnt work)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well

""""extract attached file to *\game folder"""
this meaning -> *\MyPleasure-0.34 elite\game

but i changed it now

extract the .zip into mainfolder -> *\MyPleasure-0.34 elite

but the error is not urm related
are you using a outdated wt mod ?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Don't worry too much about those path as since quite a time the dev has given up about this and the game has become a forced canon with a fuck festival with all possible combinations.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
Hello to everyone, maybe there is a virus in the compressed version(windows defender blocked it). Someone has the same problem like me?

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
well

""""extract attached file to *\game folder"""
this meaning -> *\MyPleasure-0.34 elite\game

but i changed it now

extract the .zip into mainfolder -> *\MyPleasure-0.34 elite

but the error is not urm related
are you using a outdated wt mod ?
First try it was just the base game, then i added the same 0x52 file i copy and paste all the time (may have been older than 2 months)

Second try i was a bit confused with the post and 3 files, so the 2 files (game and quickm) with a game folder i extracted in the root (so they merge)
The third file with URM's (MyP 0x52)i extracted in the game folder

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Could someone share the save? (from the previous update) ''harem'' love route.

I would like to play the new update, but I can't because I played with the wt mod and I get errors, even on a clean version now. :cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i played 0.33 with wt-mod and 0.34a w/o wt-mod and no errors on latter and continued on 0.33 save.

Reactions: Malika1234
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes