yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPleasure-0.34aElite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Picaro Games

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] My Pleasure [v0.34a Elite] [Tasty Pics] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.48GB
Repack size: 511MB

PC = / / / /

Added HQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (898MB).

Notice: Its already included in my repack but if you want just Official Guide v0.28 you can get it here.

Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compress/Compressed).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
i love this AVN one of the best out their at the moment for me it ranks in my top 20 of incest AVNs really top 10 but still loving the game looking forward to more BRING IT ON!

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Yea i dont get it... I never get any Julia content. Its all locked. So you have to pick either Lori or Julia? Not rly a harem game then

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Yea i dont get it... I never get any Julia content. Its all locked. So you have to pick either Lori or Julia? Not rly a harem game then
Not sure what is wrong for you and i honestly can´t remember what choices i did in the beginning, but i am on all girls routes there are some scenes you miss here and there but only if they are mututally exclusive and its not a lot.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Not sure what is wrong for you and i honestly can´t remember what choices i did in the beginning, but i am on all girls routes there are some scenes you miss here and there but only if they are mututally exclusive and its not a lot.
I wish i knew because I tried going back to see what the fix is but the game is so damn long I really do not want to even bother. IDK if someone is willing to upload a save from like 2-3 updates ago (preferably from the drive-in movie theatre scene... really would like to see that.)

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
you don't have to pick either or.
Early on in development the game was kinda structured like that and there was some ambiguity on whether or not it would be a harem game or if you'd have to choose, but it's pretty clearly trending in the direction of everyone fucking the MC.
There have been threesomes with: Barbara and Lori, Cassandra and Barbara, Julia and Haley, Haley and the friend's Mom, Cassandra and Lori, just to name a few and a bunch of other scenes where one of the LIs watches you fuck another LI.
I'm not sure exactly where you went wrong.
I think the WT labeled Advanced on the front page is the better one as it separates the paths and gives you more information on what the choices do and point thresholds.
The mod also lets you adjust points though i tried not to mess around with that too much.
I think for almost everyone the Lust routes are better, except for Lori who needs some love points to move her story along

• Love
Reactions: acondo

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
you don't have to pick either or.
Early on in development the game was kinda structured like that and there was some ambiguity on whether or not it would be a harem game or if you'd have to choose, but it's pretty clearly trending in the direction of everyone fucking the MC.
There have been threesomes with: Barbara and Lori, Cassandra and Barbara, Julia and Haley, Haley and the friend's Mom, Cassandra and Lori, just to name a few and a bunch of other scenes where one of the LIs watches you fuck another LI.
I'm not sure exactly where you went wrong.
I think the WT labeled Advanced on the front page is the better one as it separates the paths and gives you more information on what the choices do and point thresholds.
The mod also lets you adjust points though i tried not to mess around with that too much.
I think for almost everyone the Lust routes are better, except for Lori who needs some love points to move her story along
Yea ive been playing this one awhile and only really noticed recently that Julia just shuts me down every opportunity. Its probably some choice i made a year ago that royally fucked the game and only gets fixed by restarting. Ill just wait for the mod to be updated then spam ctrl to get caught up.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
anyone else getting errors where it says MC is not defined? Or "Lor" is not defined? I downloaded the new update with the Ipatch... got no new content... deleted the ipatch and now every sentence that isn't spoken by cassandra is throwing up an error. The saves I'm using were walkthrough mod free so that shouldn't be the issue.

Reactions: VolandMx

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

some mc stats/var´s

View attachment 1675802

added the missing love+ lust+; dom/sub for daphne; options under relationship -achievements screen

View attachment 1675811 View attachment 1675812 View attachment 1675798 View attachment 1675801 View attachment 1675800

gallery unlock*

View attachment 2631973 View attachment 2631974 View attachment 2631975 View attachment 2631977 View attachment 2631978 View attachment 2631979 View attachment 2631980 View attachment 2631981

*set false to true

###############################################

added "normal" renpy quick menu

View attachment 1675878
################################################

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update

added gallery unlock

Reactions: save8lot and Balu83
3.70 star(s) 162 Votes