The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Does this game have an actual story or is it just a sex fest, the choices made don't seem to really matter, I have never gone to Cassandra but suddenly with the new update I;m in a threesome with Lori and Cassandra. Also is there a story to this or just trying to drag it on
This AVN is 95% story and 5% lewd scenes. We only had a few handholding and cheek kisses scenes for the moment. Hope next update shows a bit of mouth kisses.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This AVN is 95% story and 5% lewd scenes. We only had a few handholding and cheek kisses scenes for the moment. Hope next update shows a bit of mouth kisses.
Maybe you are not playing the same game as me - seems no matter how you try to avoid some of these women the MC still gets them all - not good at all that is just a free for all sex fest

Reactions: connor1518

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Maybe you are not playing the same game as me - seems no matter how you try to avoid some of these women the MC still gets them all - not good at all that is just a free for all sex fest
Or maybe it was a joke. This MC is basically a god of love who easily seduces and bangs all the women he wants.

And I wouldn't say that it's "not good at all". This AVN wouldn't be almost 4 years old if there weren't people interested in free for all sex fests.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Or maybe it was a joke. This MC is basically a god of love who easily seduces and bangs all the women he wants.

And I wouldn't say that it's "not good at all". This AVN wouldn't be almost 4 years old if there weren't people interested in free for all sex fests.
True there are always some people that like these - but its a shame that there are no real romances and real LI in it

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wish I had of come here and read some of the comments before buying this on steam I absolutely hate forced sex scenes
I looked at the pictures on steam and I thought this would be more like Being A Dik or games like that
Well I have learned my lesson always check about a game on here before buying on steam lol.

Reactions: HadazzH

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For fuck sake! I'm ready to pay for the Dark Assasins or smbd work, just for Android port. I still do not delete the old version, because here i'm rarely see such qualitie work and the fact that the port has stopped coming out literally kills me. PLS, HERO ARISE!
you can request it elsewhere at f95.

I haven't played this one for a long time. You can't get the aunt and the cousin, right?
can get all.

hey pinocchio. :p

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Another wonderful update, thank you!!! I love the game and looking forward to how/if Lillian is brought into the fold... Well done!
Yes. When do we get to do Lillian? We seem to be able to have everyone else.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I guess the breakfast taco isn't just a Texas thing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, while I know this isn't Texas (particularly based on the weird legal system), I wonder where it's supposed to be. Lots of British terminology, but they drive properly, have tanned people, decent teeth, palm trees and tropical lagoons. Doubt it's Australia, maybe NZ inspired. :LOL:

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Question, but you'll have to read my take on the spoilers to understand my ask... I'm a little curious how everyone took that statement Lily made (I think it was in .33) about MC should focus on one primary person with a possible second because something was going to happen and someone was going to find out and cause problems. It seems that Casandra knows MC is sleeping with everyone and she hasn't shown a problem with it... Babs knows MC is sleeping with everyone but Julia and doesn't have a problem with it. Lori seems to know about everyone but Julia, but I don't think she'd have a problem given her past statements about how hot it would be to get caught by her mom. Julia knows MC is sleeping with everyone but Babs and Lori. Given that Lori has changed to more of what her mother wanted her to be like, I can't see Julia getting that upset (at least on the lust route... maybe on the love route). Hailey's doing it with everyone, so she won't mind... Whatever it is that's supposed to happen, I hope it isn't like some of the other stories that kill one of the LI just to thin the heard or spin the story plot. The fact that they believe the uncle was seen near the hotel may mean he's on the hunt and may be desperate enough to hurt, or kill, someone. I followed this fairly regularly until .19. Picking it back up may have been a mistake if they're getting ready to kill off someone. I'm guessing they're trying to have a no harem route after all.

3.70 star(s) 162 Votes