mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
Hey guys does this game have all this emotional drama the comments are implying? I really don't care if MC doesn't end up with his slutty sister with their inbred kids but i don't want a wimpy MC pining after his sister. Is it leading to a satisfying ending with other hot cuties?
Any help is appreciated because i don't wanna end up spoiling my mood with seeing one sided puppy love bs after investing time in it. Thanks!
This game is very funny and its tone of comedy is great. Not to be taken too seriously. The only drama here is for a couple of guys who don't understand it, takes things too literally and want the game to be something else that fits what they imagined.

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
This game is very funny and its tone of comedy is great. Not to be taken too seriously. The only drama here is for a couple of guys who don't understand it, takes things too literally and want the game to be something else that fits what they imagined.
i do agree there is a lot of good writing in here and for anyone looking to play this game i would recommend playing without the incest patch, as for "don't understand" or " want the game to be something else that fits what they imagined" that literally is unable to account for the second instance you can cockblock Niki or the fact that you can choose to kiss her on the molly path, is it really so absurd for us to expect a continuation of this relationship when by design we are led to believe that it is a possibility within the confine of choices in the game? I can get behind the first time you cock block Niki that one makes sense, however, if we really want to go down this "it will never be this" narrative I think the choice to push marc away and the choice to kiss her after the party with molly should be taken out.

Hey guys does this game have all this emotional drama the comments are implying? I really don't care if MC doesn't end up with his slutty sister with their inbred kids but i don't want a wimpy MC pining after his sister. Is it leading to a satisfying ending with other hot cuties?
Any help is appreciated because i don't wanna end up spoiling my mood with seeing one sided puppy love bs after investing time in it. Thanks!
It's definitely worth the play, and the characters are all well written, however where it is right now might give you that feeling of one-sided puppy love since it ends in a slightly odd spot for the current content, with the exception of molly.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
i do agree there is a lot of good writing in here and for anyone looking to play this game i would recommend playing without the incest patch, as for "don't understand" or " want the game to be something else that fits what they imagined" that literally is unable to account for the second instance you can cockblock Niki or the fact that you can choose to kiss her on the molly path, is it really so absurd for us to expect a continuation of this relationship when by design we are led to believe that it is a possibility within the confine of choices in the game? I can get behind the first time you cock block Niki that one makes sense, however, if we really want to go down this "it will never be this" narrative I think the choice to push marc away and the choice to kiss her after the party with molly should be taken out.

It's definitely worth the play, and the characters are all well written, however where it is right now might give you that feeling of one-sided puppy love since it ends in a slightly odd spot for the current content, with the exception of molly.
Playing without the incest patch makes it even more frustrating if you like Nikki IMO, because then there is no actual reason why Taylor and Nikki shouldn't be together. For the story Sumo seems to be going for (with the brother and sister that experiment and have feelings for each other but don't end up together because of social norms or whatever) the non incest patch just doesn't make sense. "Oh, I am sorry, society will never accept childhood best friends falling in love and being together.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Playing without the incest patch makes it even more frustrating if you like Nikki IMO, because then there is no actual reason why Taylor and Nikki shouldn't be together. For the story Sumo seems to be going for (with the brother and sister that experiment and have feelings for each other but don't end up together because of social norms or whatever) the non incest patch just doesn't make sense. "Oh, I am sorry, society will never accept childhood best friends falling in love and being together.
which makes the incest kinda slapstick-the social norm defense is already thrown out.

Reactions: Doxxi

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Gotta say. I just played this game after seeing it recommended by Avaron1974 somewhere. Awesome stuff. When I first saw it I was kinda getting tired of the same DAZ3D games with sisters and all, so I missed it.

First, the obvious. The game's gorgeous, the sex scenes are plentiful, DAMN hot and the choices seems to matter more than I expected. Less obvious, the characters are pretty interesting and likeable, including the 2 leads. Exclusing maybe Ashley, even though she's still interesting and funny sometimes, I don't like her.

That's where this game gets it right for me. I care about the cast. I don't hide that I'm a fruitcake who likes romantic bullshit so Molly caught my attention immediately and I wanted to try my hardest to make it work with her, even avoiding other scenes to remain faithful to her, and to me, the little dates in the beginning that lead at most to a hug make the whole scenario even hotter.

I like Nikki, too. Less my type but I can't help wanting to make her happy (and wanting her to make me happy if you catch my drift). And in some ways that worked out with my choices but again, wouldn't have minded a single partner as well.

All this to say I think this is top notch in terms of quality. Any issues I have would be petty and personal like really not wanting to have sex with Ashley ever if I could chose to (which I tried, even ignoring her she jerks you off anyway).

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
that's fair I never played it without the patch so I was not really sure how everything changed.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
that's fair I never played it without the patch so I was not really sure how everything changed.
yeah at the very beginning of the story it says theyre not related she stays in the guest room and her parents are hardly ever home so they think of her as theirs but shes not that by its self means shes not his sister by blood and should be available to take as yours

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this seriously still being brought up?

yeah at the very beginning of the story it says theyre not related she stays in the guest room and her parents are hardly ever home so they think of her as theirs but shes not that by its self means shes not his sister by blood and should be available to take as yours
The story is she's his sister. It was altered for Patreon but doesn't change the fact nor does it change the fact she isn't an end game love interest.

It's time to let it go people.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I can't tell whether or not Sumodeine whether you actually believe the gun show loop hole thing exist... I am confused considering the fact that you referenced Alex Jones immediately afterwards.

Sumodeine

I killed Eric
Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
aesir150 I realize this can be a sensitive issue for some, so I tend to avoid conflict and keep my personal opinions on gun control to myself.

However, I can confirm that Ashley was indeed able to buy a gun from a private seller at a gun show, as their local law currently permits. As it turns out, the gentleman that Ashley bought the gun from (and gave her the nickname, Snowflake) is also a big Alex Jones supporter, on top of being a big proponent of the 2nd Amendment. He buys and sells guns as a hobby on the side, making him an unlicensed gun seller at these shows, which means he wasn't required to conduct a background check. We won't meet him in the game, however. Too bad too, because he is a very nice older gentleman that doesn't mean any harm to anyone.

Beyonder 7725

May 2, 2019
Just completed the last episode, loved the crossover. Can anyone tell me, is it both sided?
Like will WTHI will also include a crossover ?

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I realize this can be a sensitive issue for some, so I tend to avoid conflict and keep my personal opinions on gun control to myself.
Not really trying to argue with you.

But you put it in the game so in my opinion that is not really keeping it to yourself. Though you have every right to do so since it is your game.

However, I can confirm that Ashley was indeed able to buy a gun from a private seller at a gun show, as their local law currently permits. As it turns out, the gentleman that Ashley bought the gun from (and gave her the nickname, Snowflake) is also a big Alex Jones supporter, on top of being a big proponent of the 2nd Amendment. He buys and sells guns as a hobby on the side, making him an unlicensed gun seller at these shows, which means he wasn't required to conduct a background check. We won't meet him in the game, however. Too bad too, because he is a very nice older gentleman that doesn't mean any harm to anyone.
From the second half of you response I think you make it pretty clear on where you stand, and shows you are reasonably knowledgeable on the situation. Regardless of which side you are on, thanks for responding and clearing up the confusion.

Last edited:

orvu

Jul 21, 2017
If the writing is the focus of the game, I think I would rather have an option to turn off these awful looking CGs. They're absolutely horrendous.

• Angry
Reactions: Jaun Karr

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Cant execute MySisterMyRoommateV.14.sh shared on lan, permision denied :

executing the file with ./ :
Code:
lubuntu@lubuntu:~/tst22/tst3/tst4$ ./MySisterMyRoommateV.14.sh
./MySisterMyRoommateV.14.sh: 77: exec: /home/lubuntu/tst22/tst3/tst4/lib/linux-x86_64/MySisterMyRoommateV.14: Permission denied
line 77 :
Bash:
exec $RENPY_GDB "$LIB/$BASEFILE" $RENPY_PYARGS -EO "$BASE/$BASEFILE.py" "$@"
But i can run the sh file of other games, as Freeloading Family in the same server. This isnt the first game i couldnt run the sh file on server, A family adventure had the same error.

Full detailed post here :

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
In your game root folder of this game, did you set executable flag on
MySisterMyRoommateV.14.sh
and
lib/linux-x86_64/MySisterMyRoommateV.14 ?

You're on Linux, remember ;). Anything you want to run you have to make executable first.

By that error message I'm guessing you did set the flag on the sh file, but there's another executable missing that flag in the lib/linux-x86_64 folder, as that message also says.

While building Ren'Py game distributions on Ren'Py SDK, it will include Linux and Mac executable permissions to the zip and tar.bz2 archives, but when a game gets extracted to a Windows system (to compress it further, for example), those flags will get lost due to the differences between Windows and NIX systems. A Ren'Py game that has been re-packed in Windows without the help of Ren'Py SDK, does not have those flags and you have to set them yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: temera and SAO321
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes