darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Likely by the end of next month. Pandelo organized his project files by release so I'm able to follow his original updates and release around those.
So, are we getting closer to a release? Do you need more time? Is the project dead already?

zbunk

Jul 7, 2021
just found this game, any clue what happened to the creator? 4 years radio silence is kind of worrying.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Currently working on a remake/remaster.
This game along with DmD is what got me into VNs and 3d art. I've been hesitant in starting my own projects for a while since none of them have been able to really interest me in the long term like these older games did.

I have decided to put my focus into remaking/remastering this classic with the intention of updating the visuals and dialogue while retaining the charm of the original.

Here is a preview of the neighbors, still a work in progress

View attachment 1822873
So umm, how are things going with the remake?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I appreciate the comment, this was more for doing some fan art of the characters out of respect to the creator.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:cry::cry::cry: Damn I still can't get over it soon when things start to be fine with the mother and daughter the game is abandoned I even go into a deep sadness I really wanted this game to continue I hope from the bottom of my heart that oh Dev is well and enjoying life and may he come back someday to bring us joy back with the best novels I've ever played!

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes