• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well, loved the dialogue and the future wife is still best girl.
Without a doubt the best koikatsu game on this site.

Though i do wonder if there will be a delay between the next update like there was between ch 7 and ch 8

Reactions: eolostudios

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
MC would have if he wasn't hit with the typical incest games scenario "I can't do this to my sister until it's chapter 10".
Yep, i like the game so far but that was a big oof indeed. He was ready to plow his sister but suddenly he remembers he promised his mom that he would protect her. Now their relationship is done for the time being, and both of them are lying to themselves and to each other about their feelings. I hope they can solve this quickly but i wouldn't be surprised if the devs decide to just let their relationship like that for as long as possible to tease the players and keep the interest in the game.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
The renders look nice, and the story seems to be original (havent heard of a similiar story so far) Could somebody please show me the landlady please?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy crap. Probably start from the beginning so I can remember what's going on but WELCOME BACK.
Thought this game was dead in the water a few times the last few months, so happy to see an update.

The renders look nice, and the story seems to be original (havent heard of a similiar story so far) Could somebody please show me the landlady please?
Picture's 4 and 7 and a few others on the previews on the first page.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I don't know how much you've played some of the older Visual H-Games. One of my favorites was G Senjou no Maou, Devil on G-String and the emotions displayed within it are some of the best from any H-Game I've played.
Hmm.. thanks for the recommendation. I'll surely look into it, always need to learn.

This game is simply just beautiful (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Story is unique beautiful romantic love story 10/10,
I'm amazed how the developer manages to play around with so many love stories, and keep it romantic and make them work together.

Good luck to the dev EoloStudios for the future development of their game. Keep it up, proud of yaa. ;-)
Having multiple characters in the story really is a major concern for me while making this. Keeping individual stories interesting during their spotlight every time is difficult. So thank you for the feedback at least I know I'm in the right direction.

This was definitely the best update ever. Also the update was usually longer than usual. Hope the future updates will be just as long if not longer.
The pause between 7 and 8 is also "longer than usual", so I don't think ch8 is even long enough at all and I still think I can improve it as well. Working on 9 and 10 first.

Spanish Patch Ch8 V0.8
Welp, this is amazing. Is this machine translated or a legitimate translation? Either way, thank you.

i havent played the game jet but if you change the future wouldnt your future wife have to disappear ?
If I told you that then I'd be robbing you of the fun you get to have by playing my game/story.
Quick question to the Dev - is Hime going to be a part of the harem? I'd really love to know. How she declares her love to him brings back memories. My path in life changed because of such a confession. Please don't let it slip away - she looks insanely devoted and sincere!
1643782471881.png
That's her, right there. Banner was done before Hime even showed up in the game. So I couldn't show her just yet.
Well, loved the dialogue and the future wife is still best girl.
Without a doubt the best koikatsu game on this site.

Though i do wonder if there will be a delay between the next update like there was between ch 7 and ch 8
Best girl is Dice.
There won't be, even if I have to stab EO's leg.

She is not the actual landlady just their guardian the real landlady is dead
She is a LITERAL landlady. Hahaha.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
View attachment 1629639
That's her, right there. Banner was done before Hime even showed up in the game. So I couldn't show her just yet.
Whoa... ha ha ha. Epic! Nice reveal of the first row being not maids of honor but actual brides of the harem! :D Lovely!

And here is my next question. I know you literally released an update, but! And this is important - how much money do you need to release the next update within a week? :D Or rather, how much for your script? xD Let me read that shit you got me hooked!

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Great update, replayed the game and enjoyed it a lot!

Since Hime is a part of that banner, I'm assuming the other two represent harem members as well. Now I just have to puzzle out who they are...

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
The pause between 7 and 8 is also "longer than usual", so I don't think ch8 is even long enough at all and I still think I can improve it as well. Working on 9 and 10 first.
Are all your problems solved now which delayed the update? Are you going to give updates regularly now?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thats so sad, thanks for the info, now i dont know if i should play it lol
Don't get me wrong, the landlady's flashbacks to her and the MC's mom and the backstory behind her is sad but overall the game is really light hearted and wholesome. The sad moments definitely don't define the mood and makes a good contrast to the character interactions.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Time with You [Ch.8] [EoloStudios] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,27 GB / 443 MB - MytimewithyouCh8-0.08-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,24 GB / 409 MB - MytimewithyouCh8-0.08-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
The game is alright, but the story could do with some speeding up though. It feels too stagnant. Is anything ever going to happen with any of them besides the main girl?

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
The game is alright, but the story could do with some speeding up though. It feels too stagnant. Is anything ever going to happen with any of them besides the main girl?
Well, considering that there have been several times mention of creating a harem for the MC within the game itself, not to forget the harem tag here in the genre tab, I would like to say - yes, yes there will happen a ton of things with the other girls/women. I'm guessing you just want the H-content seeing as you wish to speed things up. The chapters are rather small, I agree, but that's the pace that Eo and Lo have taken for the game development and since this isn't a finished product I think we can give them the time they need to complete their project. ;)

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Well, considering that there have been several times mention of creating a harem for the MC within the game itself, not to forget the harem tag here in the genre tab, I would like to say - yes, yes there will happen a ton of things with the other girls/women. I'm guessing you just want the H-content seeing as you wish to speed things up. The chapters are rather small, I agree, but that's the pace that Eo and Lo have taken for the game development and since this isn't a finished product I think we can give them the time they need to complete their project. ;)
No. No I don't just want the H-content. You're right, you're INDEED guessing there

There are tons of games I play for the story. Rebirth is one of them, for instance. I play THAT purely for the story, and don't care about any h-content at all. In fact, I play BOTH the games in my signature for the story more than the H-content! But in those instances, I, personally, find the story is enough to keep me engaged. Some games offer a balance. In this case, I get the story, to a point. But I'm always left feeling like things are ALMOST progressing, but never do. Not even with regards to the H-scenes, either, just his relationships with the LIs in general!

I do agree with you that the game needs time to progress. But there have been some (one in particular which I've noticed is notoriously bad, offering short updates with next to no progression in either story or h-content) games which do make me pessimistic about this model of releasing a game. Personal experience, as it were, reinforced by our MC's reactions in THIS update. I don't ask everyone to agree with me...because my opinion is simply my own. But I don't need anyone telling me WHY I feel how I do, either. Please don't assume my reasoning. Thanks

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes