• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
No. No I don't just want the H-content. You're right, you're INDEED guessing there

There are tons of games I play for the story. Rebirth is one of them, for instance. I play THAT purely for the story, and don't care about any h-content at all. In fact, I play BOTH the games in my signature for the story more than the H-content! But in those instances, I, personally, find the story is enough to keep me engaged. Some games offer a balance. In this case, I get the story, to a point. But I'm always left feeling like things are ALMOST progressing, but never do. Not even with regards to the H-scenes, either, just his relationships with the LIs in general!

I do agree with you that the game needs time to progress. But there have been some (one in particular which I've noticed is notoriously bad, offering short updates with next to no progression in either story or h-content) games which do make me pessimistic about this model of releasing a game. Personal experience, as it were, reinforced by our MC's reactions in THIS update. I don't ask everyone to agree with me...because my opinion is simply my own. But I don't need anyone telling me WHY I feel how I do, either. Please don't assume my reasoning. Thanks
Hey there bud. Listen, I didn't assume about your feeling or your reasoning, only your motivation. At any rate, I'll apologize for that. I can respect when someone tells me off as politely as you did.

Now in regards to the game, hope you don't mind we discuss it further.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: eolostudios

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I'll comment cause why not, I played to chapter 5 maybe?, well the date at Yukine's appartment, and until then the game was average and all, but the trasphobia passed as a joke on the story he was telling is really not to my liking so I'm out, just really not into that stuff.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Whoa... ha ha ha. Epic! Nice reveal of the first row being not maids of honor but actual brides of the harem! :D Lovely!

And here is my next question. I know you literally released an update, but! And this is important - how much money do you need to release the next update within a week? :D Or rather, how much for your script? xD Let me read that shit you got me hooked!
Aha, not everyone got that tease I guess, but the maid of honor or bridesmaids don't wear veils. At least not in the 3 weddings I've been on and according to modern ways. On some, they still do though or they were flower headdresses while the only bride wears the veil.. So I may have shot myself in the foot with my explanation. Aha! But bottom line, all 8 of them have appeared in the game(one way or another).

Regarding the updates, we're still going to stick with 2 weeks per update, which would be sufficiently fast even compared to other games considering the content our 2-week release has(the recent chapters after we got the hang of things). Waiting 2-4 updates per playing is fine, we even recommend it. We're sticking with our roadmap. The huge release gap between 7 and 8 won't happen again. So it's not a matter of money but a matter of time, as I have stated previously if I could split myself into two, I would have. If you want to support us financially, you can visit our platforms linked on the first page and in the game, but this is completely optional, public releases will always be a thing. Also, we won't be accepting payments for allowing people to view our script or story ahead of everyone else, doesn't matter how much. My apologies, but I think that would be disrespectful not only to us but even to you and everyone who is a fan of this game. It would definitely kill the experience. Though your enthusiasm only wants us to work harder/faster. Thank you.

Great update, replayed the game and enjoyed it a lot!

Since Hime is a part of that banner, I'm assuming the other two represent harem members as well. Now I just have to puzzle out who they are...
Si, mi amigo. They already appeared. Do use "spoiler" if you ever find out and say it here.

No. No I don't just want the H-content. You're right, you're INDEED guessing there

There are tons of games I play for the story. Rebirth is one of them, for instance. I play THAT purely for the story, and don't care about any h-content at all. In fact, I play BOTH the games in my signature for the story more than the H-content! But in those instances, I, personally, find the story is enough to keep me engaged. Some games offer a balance. In this case, I get the story, to a point. But I'm always left feeling like things are ALMOST progressing, but never do. Not even with regards to the H-scenes, either, just his relationships with the LIs in general!

I do agree with you that the game needs time to progress. But there have been some (one in particular which I've noticed is notoriously bad, offering short updates with next to no progression in either story or h-content) games which do make me pessimistic about this model of releasing a game. Personal experience, as it were, reinforced by our MC's reactions in THIS update. I don't ask everyone to agree with me...because my opinion is simply my own. But I don't need anyone telling me WHY I feel how I do, either. Please don't assume my reasoning. Thanks
Rebirth by LikesBlondes; I love his first game, Life with Mary. Haven't gotten around to playing Rebirth but it's on my list.

Hmmm, I don't see any part where it feels stagnant on development but things ALMOST happening could definitely leave a bitter taste. As you have stated before though, we do need time to develop the game. It really won't make much sense now. My apologies if you don't find our story or our way of telling it, engaging, but I do thank you for your time and playing it.
Are all your problems solved now which delayed the update? Are you going to give updates regularly now?
Yes, we should be.

I'll comment cause why not, I played to chapter 5 maybe?, well the date at Yukine's appartment, and until then the game was average and all, but the trasphobia passed as a joke on the story he was telling is really not to my liking so I'm out, just really not into that stuff.
No problem, thank you.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
all 7 of them have appeared in the game
1) Hikari
2) Akemi
3) Sayumi
4) Yukine
5) Hime
6) Kanehana
7) Some of the Possibilities

Female employee who says Hi to MC while he was waiting for Yukine?

Rysa?

If Sayumi can come from future, Mom can come from past too....right? Did MC go to past, impregnated his mother twice and came back to present?

The girl in your Display Picture?

Aren't there 8 girls in the game poster?

• Wow
Reactions: Balpheron

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
1) Hikari
2) Akemi
3) Sayumi
4) Yukine
5) Hime
6) Kanehana

Rysa?

If Sayumi can come from future, Mom can come from past too....right? Did MC go to past, impregnated his mother twice and came back to present?

Sorry, 8*.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
The game is alright, but the story could do with some speeding up though. It feels too stagnant. Is anything ever going to happen with any of them besides the main girl?
Previous chapters good with story progresses and multiple characters with small amount of flashbacks but this ch was focused on one girl and full of flashback so it looks slow
1) Hikari

2) Akemi

3) Sayumi

4) Yukine

5) Hime

6) Kanehana

Rysa?

He said no to that employee in discord maybe manager's daughter is one of them

Reactions: MidnightKing

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
1) Hikari
2) Akemi
3) Sayumi
4) Yukine
5) Hime
6) Kanehana

Rysa?

Uhm - seems I missed something. I get the named ones, but Rysa and MCs mom? Hmm - quite possible considering how much the mom has of a presence and meaning in both the MCs life as well as Akemi's. OMG - you might actually be right wtf xD and perhaps the time travel can save her due to future treatment technology? :O

But Rysa? Hmm - I dunno. Unborn future child of MC and Sayumi. Hmm.

Honestly I like your conjectures and theories. Please share more of your thoughts :D

Well now I really need to theorize if we've already seen them.

Ah, Rysa is the child of Sayumi and MC from the future.

I also think that the girl/woman that Tsubasa was having occupy the studio when MC and Kanehana came for their first training session might be one of them. She at least got some meaningful screentime.

I think MCs mom is a real potential harem member if they extract her from the past and treat whatever disease she suffered from. However that would mean that MC travels back to the past to impreg her to create himself (wtf? time travel doesn't work like that xD wouldn't that make him exist outside his own timeline, that's the only possibility, basically making him omniscient or even omnipresent - akin to Dr. Manhattan :p) And after she gave birth to them both they would finally treat her disease and transport her to the future where her kids are adults so as not to change the past too much. The journal entries that Akemi had in her journal about her passing were quite vague and lacking.

purvysage

Nov 10, 2019
Nice story. The story is good enough where I did not need to do any SKIPping. Light on the sex for my tastes but OK for the story. Dev jumped the gun on the tags. Some tags are not in the story, yet. Overall, I enjoyed the +5 hours of gameplay. Would I be wrong to say that the game will have HAREM in the very last chapter of the game? Good luck with the game and I hope the sex/story ratio gets better. By the way, the only error I saw was the MC's name went back to the default in chapter 8 in the scene when the sister was on the phone with her friend. Clean playthrough, nice.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Nice story. The story is good enough where I did not need to do any SKIPping. Light on the sex for my tastes but OK for the story. Dev jumped the gun on the tags. Some tags are not in the story, yet. Overall, I enjoyed the +5 hours of gameplay. Would I be wrong to say that the game will have HAREM in the very last chapter of the game? Good luck with the game and I hope the sex/story ratio gets better. By the way, the only error I saw was the MC's name went back to the default in chapter 8 in the scene when the sister was on the phone with her friend. Clean playthrough, nice.
From the build-up and the actual setting plus plot goal, yes, we can safely assume that the story will get a lot of harem elements as well as much more sex considering only Yukine's content alone and the steamy situation with MC and his sister in the last chapter. There is a lot of build-up that is for sure and we still have girls/women that have had no build-up or sexual content at all, not counting the 2 unknown ones we have yet to learn about or confirm are going to be part of the harem. Dev said themselves 8 girls all in all will be part of the MCs harem.
*Loaning the list that d_pedestrian made:

1) Hikari (Infatuated Sister)
2) Akemi (Tenderly in love adoptive mother/best friend of biological mother)
3) Sayumi (Wife from future/we have yet to meet her contemporary self - and the one enabling/creating his harem)
4) Yukine (The long desired and on-hold childhood love of MC - it's reciprocated)
5) Hime (The high school classmate that crushed heavily on MC and that MC left heartbroken due to his love and loyalty for Yukine)
6) Kanehana (The heavily enamored newcomer and rising idol star that the MC becomes manager of per her own wish)
7) Unknown
8) Unknown

A guess for the two unknowns so far are MC's mother Rin transported from the past (prior to her passing/now probably cured) and MC's and Sayumi's yet to be born daughter from the future that goes by the name of Rysa (Probably a play on the name Risa). But this is as of yet pure conjecture and has not been denied or confirmed. Rin (MC's mother) has a strong potential of being part of the harem due to how much of a part she played in the life of MC and Akemi, and the really vague info about her "passing" as well as the unknown dad. Since one of the themes is time travel, the possibilities are rather many.

With all of these women and how much content Yukine alone has, I'm wagering that the amount of sexual content is going to be rather large. At this very moment, the game is in the character introduction stage, so I'm expecting it to be well over 15+ chapters at least.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Well now I really need to theorize if we've already seen them.

You got me, it's definitely Dice.
Thank you, I think players not skipping any part of my story at all is a huge compliment because even among my favorite games there are times that I find a scene tedious to read and I tend to skip. The 18+ scenes come later. Thank you for reporting that error regarding the default name showing up, that was the last scene that was added to the chapter and the blunder was caused by nosleep, fixed it already. I think all the tags happened, however minimal but I should've probably stated that it's story-heavy especially now when everyone is being introduced almost all at the same time. It is a fantasy game however I still want it to be real as possible and every scene is genuine and none of the relationships are forced due to fanservice(yet fanservice type of game, odd).

I'm wagering that the amount of sexual content is going to be rather large.
Once everything is fair game. *Beat drops*

Anyway, thank you everyone for the feedback. It's been invaluable, really. Should be my last time replying till chapter 9 drops, I'll be busy making it among other things. See you all then.

ShadowZiz

Jul 12, 2021
You got me, it's definitely Dice.

Thank you, I think players not skipping any part of my story at all is a huge compliment because even among my favorite games there are times that I find a scene tedious to read and I tend to skip. The 18+ scenes come later. Thank you for reporting that error regarding the default name showing up, that was the last scene that was added to the chapter and the blunder was caused by nosleep, fixed it already. I think all the tags happened, however minimal but I should've probably stated that it's story-heavy especially now when everyone is being introduced almost all at the same time. It is a fantasy game however I still want it to be real as possible and every scene is genuine and none of the relationships are forced due to fanservice(yet fanservice type of game, odd).

Once everything is fair game. *Beat drops*

Anyway, thank you everyone for the feedback. It's been invaluable, really. Should be my last time replying till chapter 9 drops, I'll be busy making it among other things. See you all then.
Just wanted to squeeze in one more compliment on such a good story to read and I appreciate the voices included for the H scenes. Makes it more passionate. You both are doing an amazing job and I wish you the best for this and future endeavours. TBH at first the plot sounded cheesy about the whole time travelling wife thing but you twisted and molded the story in a perspective that really engages my attention to the storyline. Dont get me wrong i would appreciate more H scenes but i definitely appreciate the groundwork you have put towards the foundation of the story and how the relationships between MC and the girls start and grow, oh yeah and love your sense of humour and its pacing. Just a ramble from a random fan here and have a nice day!

Nov 26, 2021
I'm only on chapter 3 and I see the harem tag but I got a bad feeling I'm choosing one girl at the end, and well the future wife pretty much gives that away at the beginning to lol

EOLO you guys are making a very interesting story here, like I said I'm only at chapter 3 but I'm really invested with the story it's really good

Edit:lol ok a few more clicks and now the harem tag makes sense

Last edited:

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
You really need to stop posting roadmaps with dates set in stone. I really like the game and want to support it but too many missed deadlines doesn't instill much confidence. I know you're still working on it, so I don't doubt it's completion but maybe you should give estimates instead of saying for sure the game will be released on a specific date. Either way I look forward to next chapter.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021

This is an alternate version of Rin. :D

Just wanted to squeeze in one more compliment on such a good story to read and I appreciate the voices included for the H scenes. Makes it more passionate. You both are doing an amazing job and I wish you the best for this and future endeavours. TBH at first the plot sounded cheesy about the whole time travelling wife thing but you twisted and molded the story in a perspective that really engages my attention to the storyline. Dont get me wrong i would appreciate more H scenes but i definitely appreciate the groundwork you have put towards the foundation of the story and how the relationships between MC and the girls start and grow, oh yeah and love your sense of humour and its pacing. Just a ramble from a random fan here and have a nice day!
Thank you, I think it is cheesy as well. AHAHAHA

This game is :love::love::love::love:
I love this game too.
I'm only on chapter 3 and I see the harem tag but I got a bad feeling I'm choosing one girl at the end, and well the future wife pretty much gives that away at the beginning to lol

EOLO you guys are making a very interesting story here, like I said I'm only at chapter 3 but I'm really invested with the story it's really good

Edit:lol ok a few more clicks and now the harem tag makes sense
A lot of spoilers here, be careful. :)
You really need to stop posting roadmaps with dates set in stone. I really like the game and want to support it but too many missed deadlines doesn't instill much confidence. I know you're still working on it, so I don't doubt it's completion but maybe you should give estimates instead of saying for sure the game will be released on a specific date. Either way I look forward to next chapter.
Ah wow, yeah.. I just posted something about this on our pages a couple of days ago. We really did need to fix our scheduling issue. We addressed it already and adjusted accordingly, thank you. It's an early project and we're still learning from get-go, I still don't think that we're worth supporting yet but grateful to those who did/do. We'd still do our best regardless.

Managed to peek here while EO finalizes most of the technical stuff. It's really fun to communicate with our audience. Thank you.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Guess I have to wait till I get home to play on my main PC. Android is not patched and instructions are not valid for my tab S7 :(

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
What relations does the incest patch provide? I mean how will be they related with it?
Hikari, black haired girl = sister
A common misconception by some is that Akemi(reddish brown hair-glasses lady) is their mother, but no. Adoptive aunt and actual landlady

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes