• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Understood, I'll work on improving the overview immediately.

About the tags, I was following the game uploading rules, I wanted to do it though. Though I did put 3dcg tag, not 2dcg.

Thank you.

Didn't put a patch yet because it's quite irrelevant at the moment. Though she was heavily mentioned. :D
The dev should make another version of this game with ALL English sayings. I had to Google a lot of the words and it was starting to make me want to delete the game. I continued to play on because the story line was entertaining and some parts made me laugh. I can't wait to see how it all ends.

Reactions: eolostudios

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
The dev should make another version of this game with ALL English sayings. I had to Google a lot of the words and it was starting to make me want to delete the game. I continued to play on because the story line was entertaining and some parts made me laugh. I can't wait to see how it all ends.
My good sir/ma'am, the use of Japanese Language/Honorifics can be turned on and off in the settings.

1646990089040.png

I thought of having it announced before the start of the game before, guess I forgot. My bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
the game looks intriguing and was recommended to me, but I'm hesitant with the harem. Is this strictly a harem game? Or are there routes where you can focus only on one girl's romance?

Reactions: zARRR

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
the game looks intriguing and was recommended to me, but I'm hesitant with the harem. Is this strictly a harem game? Or are there routes where you can focus only on one girl's romance?
The game itself about building a harem for mc I think

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Man people can only take so much teasing before they stop caring. Put up or shut up FFS. ..... Mostly joking....

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hey, it's public released already out
Actually, I report this myself to update it and I prefer to not post the new version here or on other sharing sites like itch while I'm working on the new banner; but it should be today. Though if they update it regardless, I'm cool with it.

Oh, and EO is working on the android version, bit of a hiccup on that.

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
About the changelog... does that mean that somebody else is taking over the game.. or that you are getting help from someone that is revising the begining of the game? i dont think i got it.

Reactions: Soulpuppet

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
About the changelog... does that mean that somebody else is taking over the game.. or that you are getting help from someone that is revising the begining of the game? i dont think i got it.
Yeah I'm really confused about it as well. Some clarity would be nice.

Mar 6, 2021
What would incest be in this game? Brother-sister, mother-son, step-mother-entiate, if they could say names (I don't speak the language and it would be easier to identify in the game)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My Time with You [Book 1 v0.1] [EoloStudios]
compressed_.gif

4.8 GB to ≅ 350 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes