• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

full_full

Jan 25, 2021
Great update, can't wait for the next one, this is the first game here that I'm playing for the story

There's some issues with simbols in osaka mono font and also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Previous chapters good with story progresses and multiple characters with small amount of flashbacks but this ch was focused on one girl and full of flashback so it looks slow

He said no to that employee in discord maybe manager's daughter is one of them
Hmm... It could be the other snooty idol?

Reactions: LostGhost

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I played this whole game for 2 times already( after you added option to disable honorifics) and now I'm supposed to play it for the 3rd time?

Please stop punishing me for trying your game before it gets completed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eolostudios

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
My job of introducing the game has been taken away by someone and she's doing more than that.
What does This means? A Ghostwriter what does more then story? or i get confusion here about this? can some one help me to understand it? THX

May 27, 2017
What does This means? A Ghostwriter what does more then story? or i get confusion here about this? can some one help me to understand it? THX
The writer and dev is still the same, there's just a new mascot character who breaks the 4th wall and talks to the player and teases future content. Don't worry nothing has changed, just a new thing was added.

May 27, 2017
How much content do they have right now?
There isn't much, there are sexual scenes without penetration with the sister, but they happened before the start of the game, so you'll see flashbacks of them. And the mother-figure doesn't have anything yet. But, in the latest update (this current one), MC can jerk off in the shower and imagine being with either one of them, so no real content for both, sadly.

But don't let that dissuade you from trying the game, it's got sweet and endearing characters, some good humour, great writing, and got an overall chill experience, compared to other more dark and adult themed VNs. Plus, the Harem is a bit more believable in this one, you get to slowly come to terms and build your relationships with everyone, it feels more genuine. For being a year in development, there is a decent amount of content. And, in Incest games, family characters are usually the last ones to jump MC's bone, so you should expect their sexual content later than others. To me, it seems like we might have some content with them in 2-3 updates, so doesn't seem like too long. Either way, if a good story and great characters is what you're looking for, then I recommend you play this now, sex scenes with them will eventually come.

Last edited:

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Great update, can't wait for the next one, this is the first game here that I'm playing for the story

There's some issues with simbols in osaka mono font and also
aaha, fade... that's supposed to be for the transition, probably a misclick or a miss-keypress that made it go there.

Definitely "her", stupid hands........

That looks like Dice's father. Aha!

Thanks for the reports, we'll revise all of those in the final bugfix for book 1..

We're still working on the fonts, but I really like Adobe Hebrew.

let just see how it goes, banner giving big spoiler for the end of game though :KEK:
It's subtle enough to not get noticed and really nothing much gets disclosed with that other than who the key 8 are. Changing it was long overdue,

How much content do they have right now?
Give or take 3-6 hours? IDK.. Quite story-heavy, depends on how you pace yourself.

The comedy is on point and MC and Dices friendship is reminiscent of Shawn and Gus or Turk and JD, I love it. Keep up the good work!
I always admired the relationship between Turk and JD, they're one of the many-many references I use for the relationship between Dice and the MC. Although I've never heard of Shawn and Gus before, I'll put them on my list.

In question 7 in Chapter 8, all the choices will increase your incorrect points even though AB is the answer.

Nah, nothing like that; to those who've played our game before they know that I give a short text introduction before the game starts, now I got kicked out of that. It's a little something that makes the introduction and transition between chapters less "bland".

Plus, the Harem is a bit more believable in this one, you get to slowly come to terms and build your relationships with everyone, it feels more genuine. For being a year in development, there is a decent amount of content.
Truth be told, there was a hugeass hiatus that took 5-6 mths due to covid and work; we'd be farther along by now if that hadn't happened. It would be Book 2; Chapter 14 or 15 at least. Won't happen again though. I swear on EO's life! haha
To me, it seems like we might have some content with them in 2-3 updates, so doesn't seem like too long. Either way, if a good story and great characters is what you're looking for, then I recommend you play this now, sex scenes with them will eventually come.
Good estimate and you're in for a surprise. Oh and please add spoiler tags when talking about events that happen in the game. Thank you! :)
And we appreciate your take and recommendation for our game.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I always admired the relationship between Turk and JD, they're one of the many-many references I use for the relationship between Dice and the MC. Although I've never heard of Shawn and Gus before, I'll put them on my list.
Bro you've never seen Psych? You have to watch it, It's on peacock right now plus 3 movies. Probably my number 1 show. If you love the friendship between Turk and JD you'd absolutely love the friendship between Shawn and Gus

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
I'm replaying the game again and I'm currently at chapter 5.

Dice appears that way in more than just chapter 5 but yes I think that was their intention.

What kind of incest?
Siblings.

There isn't a single choice in the game that actually effects how the story plays out, is there?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Just played through all of book one now. I think it says something that I can play through this 3 times (over various updates) and still enjoy it completely every time. Something about this just hits all the right spots for me. Easily a personal favorite.

Great stuff dev, excited for book two.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes