• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Hmmm ch.9 should've been released 2 days ago and ch.10 to patrons. Hope everything will pick up soon

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
This game is simply just beautiful (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Story is unique beautiful romantic love story 10/10,
I'm amazed how the developer manages to play around with so many love stories, and keep it romantic and make them work together.
This is one of the first game i have ever played with this art style and i was vary of playing this game first but I'm so glad i did. So if any one reading is in doubt because of different art style than some other games, play it you will love it (hopefully).
Charcters are beautiful both in writing and renders.
Renders are good and animations are with time are getting really really great.
100% recommend this game for other to play, in my opinion one of the best romantic game here. And the game has humor too which is also great.

Good luck to the dev EoloStudios for the future development of their game. Keep it up, proud of yaa. ;-)

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
The dev posted literally three posts before you and has been providing regular updates. Please don't spread rumors out of ignorance / laziness.
That was over a month ago.

The dev also has a post on patreon that chap 8 releases in a few hours (Which was also over a month ago). It's his last post. So unless you have any information of it getting released, quit kissing the devs ass

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
This game is simply just beautiful (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Story is unique beautiful romantic love story 10/10,
I'm amazed how the developer manages to play around with so many love stories, and keep it romantic and make them work together.
This is one of the first game i have ever played with this art style and i was vary of playing this game first but I'm so glad i did. So if any one reading is in doubt because of different art style than some other games, play it you will love it (hopefully).
Charcters are beautiful both in writing and renders.
Renders are good and animations are with time are getting really really great.
100% recommend this game for other to play, in my opinion one of the best romantic game here. And the game has humor too which is also great.

Good luck to the dev EoloStudios for the future development of their game. Keep it up, proud of yaa. ;-)
Thank you, I'll give a response deserving of your review when I get the time. You beautiful human being, you.

Did dev ever release chapter 8
Sorry, I still haven't.

nope, been months since the last update, pretty sure the project's dead tbh
That would've been a good theme for Halloween, My time with death or something cringey like that.
Sadly, we missed it.

Though the next chapters happening in the following months is a great foil/setting to the story. Esp towards H and Y.

The dev posted literally three posts before you and has been providing regular updates. Please don't spread rumors out of ignorance / laziness.
That was over a month ago.

The dev also has a post on patreon that chap 8 releases in a few hours (Which was also over a month ago). It's his last post. So unless you have any information of it getting released, quit kissing the devs ass
I understand the frustrations over the chapters being delayed for months now but please do not take it out on each other. Calm down and take it out on EO. The explanation over what's been happening would still be posted after ch8 is released. But it's mostly due to me.

I don't mind the delay I'm only worried about it might discontinued
Let me ease your worry, brother. It won't be.

Sidenote: Japanese cakes are awesome!

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Thank you, I'll give a response deserving of your review when I get the time. You beautiful human being, you.

Sorry, I still haven't.

That would've been a good theme for Halloween, My time with death or something cringey like that.
Sadly, we missed it.

Though the next chapters happening in the following months is a great foil/setting to the story. Esp towards H and Y.

I understand the frustrations over the chapters being delayed for months now but please do not take it out on each other. Calm down and take it out on EO. The explanation over what's been happening would still be posted after ch8 is released. But it's mostly due to me.

Let me ease your worry, brother. It won't be.

Sidenote: Japanese cakes are awesome!
This game is great, please don't lose your strength! We are all cheering for you!

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
I finally managed to play ch.7 today and i liked it.
Dice is so goofy, i have taken the girls in my heart:love:

Can't wait for a new chapter to appear, please don't excite us too much.:cautious:

• Red Heart
Reactions: eolostudios

keganstrider

Feb 14, 2019
I hate to tell you this but that is incorrect. Neither the DNA nor the Fingerprints of 'Identical' twins are the same. While the DNA might be a perfect match to standard tests more intensive tests will be able to determine the differences that developed in the DNA chains after the embryo split. On top of that Your DNA when born is not the same as the DNA when you are 10, 20 or even 90. Your DNA changes and gets shorter as you age and naturally, flaws in your DNA begin to form with every cell division and this can even occur in the womb. Hence identical twins can often have something as small as a single freckle or an ear that is just that fraction lower than the corresponding twins.

And as for fingerprints that are not caused by your DNA but rather the way your skin rests in the womb. The fingerprints of such a set of twins can be remarkably different. that fingerprint evidence can identify one twin from the other.

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Will this game update in the future??
Just took a look at the discord. Dev was asked if it was abandoned and the Dev replied on the 6th with "No, and i just got back to it full time". So, if the dev was telling the truth in September when he said that chapters 8 and 9 were at 90%-95% done, then I am guessing that it will be out by the end of January. Maybe the dev will show up and tell me I'm wrong, right, or that I should take a long walk off a short pier.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I spent the past few days revisiting the older chapters and re-editing certain dialogues and preparing them so that EO can add a switch to the settings to turn the use of Japanese Honorifics on and off.
Hikari's chapter will be out before the 22nd of this month(finally), multiple revisions had to be made, guess I got wiser the time I was occupied by other things. Chapter 9 got bigger since I couldn't really find a good stopping point, with it picking up where Kanehana, Yukine, and Hime left off; if ever I'd probably split it into two, 9.1 and 9.2.

There'll also be a spinoff that would be exclusively on discord between the MC, Hikari, Dice, and Yukine depicting the relationship between the four before the latter had to leave.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
I spent the past few days revisiting the older chapters and re-editing certain dialogues and preparing them so that EO can add a switch to the settings to turn the use of Japanese Honorifics on and off.
Hikari's chapter will be out before the 22nd of this month(finally), multiple revisions had to be made, guess I got wiser the time I was occupied by other things. Chapter 9 got bigger since I couldn't really find a good stopping point, with it picking up where Kanehana, Yukine, and Hime left off; if ever I'd probably split it into two, 9.1 and 9.2.

There'll also be a spinoff that would be exclusively on discord between the MC, Hikari, Dice, and Yukine depicting the relationship between the four before the latter had to leave.
Great to hear this game is going to keep on going strong!

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes