• FMC

• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 9, 2018
So I am absolutely adoring this game to pieces so far- reminds me a lot of that korean webtoon where a girl goes back in time to save her childhood friend/crush from dying in an accident and also to hook him up with her younger self, and sorta accidentally NTRs herself doing it, except a lot less... depressing? (so far ._. )

But yeah, I think I have to parrot the common complaint about jarring transitions. For example,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think keeping flashbacks permanently tinted would really help, unless it's intentional that the player not know. Different transitions that are specifically used to show the passage of time, rather than always using the mosiac. Or more usage of "XX Days ago..." cards, i'm not really sure.

Similarly, again after the SHATTERING REVEAL about
The scenes themselves are amazingly written, but the flow is so jarring sometimes I can't tell if I'm missing scenes or not.

Reactions: Erolux

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
So I am absolutely adoring this game to pieces so far- reminds me a lot of that korean webtoon where a girl goes back in time to save her childhood friend/crush from dying in an accident and also to hook him up with her younger self, and sorta accidentally NTRs herself doing it, except a lot less... depressing? (so far ._. )

But yeah, I think I have to parrot the common complaint about jarring transitions. For example,
I think keeping flashbacks permanently tinted would really help, unless it's intentional that the player not know. Different transitions that are specifically used to show the passage of time, rather than always using the mosiac. Or more usage of "XX Days ago..." cards, i'm not really sure.

Similarly, again after the SHATTERING REVEAL about

I can't tell if I'm missing scenes or not.
This last line really puts things into perspective. I'll work on this.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
I really want to play this on android with the incest patch, but I can't apply it. So could someone make a patched apk for people like me who do want that?
Regarding the incest patch, it's universal(every platform, every version), tested and it works. Kindly follow the instructions posted.
They'd be showing more detailed installation instructions for android devices on ch8.

Not sure about releasing an incest-pre-patched-apk but probably when it's all said and done, they would(unofficially).
Or at least after several chapters more.

I think the honorifics patch will take precedence in their roadmap.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
No idea about the textbox mod but we put a transparency/opacity slider in the options/preferences menu.(chapter 7)
thanks for adding the transparency slider :)
but that it's a chunky boy :LOL:
you should do this to not make it a chunky boy
sits nicely underneath the auto-forward time
attached the edited screens file too

Last edited:
Reactions: eolostudios

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Hmm, I try to make the transition between scenes as smooth/logical as possible storytelling-wise.
Could you kindly specify which scenes feel like what you have described? Put spoiler or you can dm me. Thank you.
I'm going through it again to find the best scenes to mention. So far I think there's a couple that fit the description on their own, while others are kind of questionable individually but in combination with other stuff kinda got to me. A lot of it isn't so much confusing, as it is just a lot of heavy transitions. By the time I've wrapped my head about the fact we're at work, we're back at home, and vice versa. Or starting and ending a specific event.

Calling it a fever dream was probably too excessive. It's almost more just... tiring? It feels super fast and like I can't ever settle in to anything because everything (in the sense of the time, place, activity, people, etc) is liable to change at any moment. I suppose it does a decent job of conveying the fact we're actually burning through time relatively quickly compared to most VNs, but it does so by making me feel the exhaustion that would occur from actually experiencing entire days in a few minutes.

amnero8253

Jun 29, 2017
extracted the archive twice and got the blue screen of death each time
is there a problem with the game or what?

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
thanks for adding the transparency slider :)
but that it's a chunky boy :LOL:
you should do this to not make it a chunky boy
sits nicely underneath the auto-forward time
attached the edited screens file too
chunky funky hunky munky

I'm going through it again to find the best scenes to mention. So far I think there's a couple that fit the description on their own, while others are kind of questionable individually but in combination with other stuff kinda got to me. A lot of it isn't so much confusing, as it is just a lot of heavy transitions. By the time I've wrapped my head about the fact we're at work, we're back at home, and vice versa. Or starting and ending a specific event.

Calling it a fever dream was probably too excessive. It's almost more just... tiring? It feels super fast and like I can't ever settle in to anything because everything (in the sense of the time, place, activity, people, etc) is liable to change at any moment. I suppose it does a decent job of conveying the fact we're actually burning through time relatively quickly compared to most VNs, but it does so by making me feel the exhaustion that would occur from actually experiencing entire days in a few minutes.
Yukine and MC...I'll think about that :unsure:

General consensus says it's ch7 that needs polishing, we'll work on that. Thank you.

I love this novel soo much
Me too.

extracted the archive twice and got the blue screen of death each time
is there a problem with the game or what?
Mac or PC/linux || Compressed or Uncompressed version?
The game is on 4 platforms and there are "unofficial" modded versions as well.
Kindly help us narrow down your problem so we can solve it. Thank you.

We also test the game on 5 different devices before uploading.

amnero8253

Jun 29, 2017
[Mac or PC/linux || Compressed or Uncompressed version?

Sorry for my bad English
PC and Uncompressed version
tried the compressed version and it works fine
I have to say that your game is great. thank you

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Ohhh shit!! guess who's back! oh and also MULTI-PASS!
1627717862410.png
[Mac or PC/linux || Compressed or Uncompressed version?

Sorry for my bad English
PC and Uncompressed version
tried the compressed version and it works fine
I have to say that your game is great. thank you
That's odd, it's nice to see that the compressed version worked for you. So thanks to the modder/uploader of those.
We'll check on the issue you had with the uncompressed PC version. Make sure it doesn't happen again.

Reactions: amnero8253

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hello! This game looks very promising. I'm interested to know if there is any walkthrough, so I can see with greater precision what sort of scenes/tags are prevelant in this game.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
since I am one of your game's fan :giggle: I made a signature of it for myself
I hope you don't mind
Looks good, I like it.

Hello! This game looks very promising. I'm interested to know if there is any walkthrough, so I can see with greater precision what sort of scenes/tags are prevelant in this game.
No walkthrough as of now, the difference in the actual scene happens immediately after the choices.

But there are choices that affect later dialogues.
E.G. Ch4's choice affects a scene's dialogue in Ch5.
Ch1 early choices affect MC and Yukine's conversation at the bridge.
Chapter 6/7 were quite good :)! Eagerly awaiting next chapters.
"Quite good"
I MUST DO BETTER!
I'm also editing chapter 7.
Will be seen at chapter 8's release.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
OK, finished the game and I love the vibe so far. I'm interested in miss Future Wife, what her plans really are. Yukine is, of course, bae.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes