• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm testing it out and it seems whenever there's an animation the CPU usage ramps up with an exception.

Still image-> .2 - 3% CPU
Dice warming up -> ~22% CPU
Choosing the MC's name -> ~50% CPU
The exception: Then there's a picture at the beach right after with a "Wooah" SFX welcoming you to the game -> ~60% CPU
Yukine's just breathing with mouth open -> ~26% CPU
Yukine's raise hands -> ~40%
Yukine's breathing with mouth slightly more open -> ~58% CPU

The CPU usage stays the same until the image/animation is changed.
It also makes the game stutter.

My specs:
- i7-7700k
- RTX 2060
- 16GB+8GB 2400 MHz
- Sata SSD
- Windows 10 Pro
Windows and all drivers are up to date
We appreciate that you elaborated on this, will look into it.

The game's good. I enjoy all the characters and so far the story is a good combination of romance, humor, and a touch of angst to turn it into an interesting package. Couple of things I think should be worked on:
1. Length- The first chapters felt really short. Chapter 5 and 6 felt longer but still shorter then I would have liked, so maybe having a little more substance in each chapter would be good.
2. Spelling - For the most part this is perfect and the grammar is good. There were a few instances of mistakes though. I can't remember exactly where but a few times in chapter 6 you wrote "his" a few times when you meant "her" as you were talking about one of the girls. This problem came up once earlier in the game too now that I think about it. Also at some point in chapter 6 the game writes out "MC" instead of your inputted name. Besides that the spelling and grammar have been really good.

Personal preference- I think our orange haired idol looked better with the hair extensions but it's your game. Do what you like more.

And that's it. The game has been really enjoyable. Good luck with the project and I'll be checking in for future updates.
About the chapters, I can't make it longer than that since the release is once every 2 weeks. It's really better for the division of chapters and pacing of development. Some of the followers wait for every 2 updates before checking it again or so they say. And though as much as I'd like for people to see our work as soon as it was done, I actually kinda advise them to do the same.

Regarding the "his" and "her", I actually went wide-eyed when I read it. My apologies for that error.
Thank you for pointing that out, but I checked chapter 6 three times; didn't find any.
I found 2 instances of the said problem in chapter 4, it's with Rin and Yukine. Again, Thank you. :D

Regarding Kanehana, that's her idol form. There's just wasn't any reason for her to appear like that in her current scenes.

this dev duo tries way too hard to interact with people through their game,
found it irritating so this didn't stay installed long.

Off I go to find something else to play.
Hmm, it actually crossed my mind when I put the message/slogan for the commercial break renders that it may be a bit too much. I guess it is true for some audiences. I have no qualms regarding the messages at ch3 and ch6. For the introduction, I think that's a necessity. Thank you for the fresh perspective in your feedback.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
not working on android for me at least
If u meant that u are unable to download it. Then kindly wait for lewd patcher.

If u meant the installation.. make sure to follow this:

filemanager>android>data>com.adroid.mtwy>files>create 'game' folder if none then paste/move the TrueStory.rpy into it.

Or Fullcom.adroid.mtwy if u're playing the UNcompressed version
Try to find the mtwy.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah there's something wrong with this version, or at least the compressed version. I started a new game and once you hit the part where you select a name the game starts stuttering, the audio gets choppy, and the CPU usage jumps up to ridiculous levels where it's unplayable for me. I don't have a great PC but I didn't have this issue last version.

Reactions: eolostudios

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I restarted the game again, and I kinda want to know what made our sister so distant. Clearly, something big happened :unsure:

• Thinking Face

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
nice game so far (y)

I would really be interested what the horror could be in the end.:unsure:

played toward yukine only, but no matter what you do it feels to forced into the harem-ending.
sayumi seems nice and all but the mc trusts her too quickly and just accept it/her without questioning her motivation.

don't get me wrong but I would like to decide for myself (if that's even possible) my(mc's) future and who I would like to have in my harem,if that's the ultimate goal in the game.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
played toward yukine only, but no matter what you do it feels to forced into the harem-ending.

There's so much more ball to play, we're extremely far from the 'endings'.
Controlling myself to not "accidentally" blurt out spoilers.
4 new characters were just newly introduced or mentioned in the recent chapter; so yeah, we're just barely getting started.

I would really be interested what the horror could be in the end.:unsure:
cross dressing dice

sayumi seems nice and all but the mc trusts her too quickly and just accept it/her without questioning her motivation.
Hmmmm....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't get me wrong but I would like to decide for myself (if that's even possible) my(mc's) future and who I would like to have in my harem,if that's the ultimate goal in the game.
Must....resist.....giving.....out.....hints......and......spoilers......
Not.....resisting......well....

I restarted the game again, and I kinda want to know what made our sister so distant. Clearly, something big happened :unsure:
Hmmmm..... I want to know too. Someone tell me!

well, that was a very nice update.
Still the best koi katsu vn on this site.
Although, I'd like it to be; My game is not even close to the best KK games on this site.
Thank you though! ;)

The game also didn't get me at a good time, been feeling tense all day, things have been easily getting on my nerves all day. even with the thc.
All good, mate. Hope you find enjoyment in other games. I appreciate that you even gave our game a try.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
love the shit out of this game...great job on the game ;)
one thing I think would be nice tho is if you guys could add a transparency/opacity slider for the textbox
the textbox is a bit too dark so sometimes having to hide textbox to see the scenes/renders breaks the immersion a bit
so having a slider to choose the amount of opacity I want for it would be nice :)

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
who is the MC family in this game? I have incest patch installed and when I meet a woman who might be MC's mother she says she is only his guardian. I play on the phone. the name of this woman is Akine? if I'm not mistaken.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
who is the MC family in this game? I have incest patch installed and when I meet a woman who might be MC's mother she says she is only his guardian. I play on the phone. the name of this woman is Akine? if I'm not mistaken.
The patch changes roommate to sister, guardian is meant to be a guardian cause the death of the MC's actual mom seems like it's a big part of the story.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
love the shit out of this game...great job on the game ;)
one thing I think would be nice tho is if you guys could add a transparency/opacity slider for the textbox
the textbox is a bit too dark so sometimes having to hide textbox to see the scenes/renders breaks the immersion a bit
so having a slider to choose the amount of opacity I want for it would be nice :)
Thank you, it's an honor to see our game highlighted as "green" in your list of games.

Regarding the textbox opacity, done; it should appear at ch7.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Cant get past naming part
Which platform are you using?
PC/linux:
MAC:
Android:
Android Compressed:

What's the actual problem? Unable to input or a crash?
Does an error report show?

Also, if you're using an unofficial PC/MAC compressed version; there won't be much help I can do since that version isn't from us.

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Which platform are you using?
PC/linux:
MAC:
Android:
Android Compressed:

What's the actual problem? Unable to input or a crash?
Does an error report show?

Also, if you're using an unofficial PC/MAC compressed version; there won't be much help I can do since that version isn't from us.
Android version 2gb apk one.game dosent crash but i guess the 'ok' button is not there after entering the name or i am not seeing it.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Android version 2gb apk one.game dosent crash but i guess the 'ok' button is not there after entering the name or i am not seeing it.
I'm trying to attach a photo to show you what the input box should look like but I'm unable to.

I made an imgur account instead.
There's a done button below before the quick menu.
Kindly send me a screenshot of yours if possible so I can be sure that it's a cropping issue.

Last edited:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I really loved this game so far, I like a classic wholesome-romatic game.
Just a question: you can choose who will be in your harem? Or all the girls will be included anyway?

That aside, thank you, eolo!

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
I'm trying to attach a photo to show you what the input box should look like but I'm unable to.

I made an imgur account instead.
There's a done button below before the quick menu.
Kindly send me a screenshot of yours if possible so I can be sure that it's a cropping issue.
Yeah it was font style issue ,i changed it from preference and 'ok' button showed up.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I really loved this game so far, I like a classic wholesome-romatic game.
Just a question: you can choose who will be in your harem? Or all the girls will be included anyway?

That aside, thank you, eolo!
Thank you! All I can disclose is you can but to an extent.
Yeah it was font style issue ,i changed it from preference and 'ok' button showed up.
Awesome, thank you.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Untitled.png
Jesus what's up with the mcs huge hands?:LOL:

On the new update when talking to Akemi about Sayumi outside on the bench the mc says "he'd" make a great wife or is a great wife...

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes