• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1288364
Jesus what's up with the mcs huge hands?:LOL:

On the new update when talking to Akemi about Sayumi outside on the bench the mc says "he'd" make a great wife or is a great wife...
To paraphrase "little red riding hood".
All the better to grope boobies with, my dear.
Kidding aside, default male hands are out of scale with the body sometimes even female hands and it was quite late when I noticed it. Trying to adjust them in a way that the difference won't be too obvious in future updates.

The simple typos that happen, I really don't want to point fingers but it's totally EO's fault. :D
I check the documents each time something like this happens, it's always correct on those.
It's actually quite annoying since she/he/it could just copy-paste the dialogue.
I try my best to clean it up but a few might still elude me from time to time. I do recheck the game from the start before and after each release. There are times that I even rewrite a few scenes from previous chapters, so we've been thinking of providing saves at the start of each chapter and a way to change the MC's name at the preferences/settings.

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
i love this
the story is great so far
i'm trying so hard to be loyal to yukine lul
i have a feeling that so far, it's too calm
like there's a storm brewing and i'm not ready for any of it ;-;
looking forward to moar updates boss :^)
p.s. Dice is hilarious and i need someone like him in my life

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
chapter 6 fucks up the textbox background some how, til this update the transparent textbox mod was working

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
My Time with You [Ch.7] [EoloStudios] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.64 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 350 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.61 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 315 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Man, the constant nearly random flinging between scenes is rather off-putting. I like the rest, but it's feels a little bit like a random assortment of feverdreams jammed together at times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: eolostudios

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
chapter 6 fucks up the textbox background some how, til this update the transparent textbox mod was working
No idea about the textbox mod but we put a transparency/opacity slider in the options/preferences menu.(chapter 7)
is the harem optional? please tell me it is
Yukine stan? haha or whichever heroine.

Is pregnancy/impregnation content planned?
Si, mi amigo. (Yes, my friend.)
how much content is there in this? coomer content that is
I have no idea what that means.

Man, the constant nearly random flinging between scenes is rather off-putting. I like the rest, but it's feels a little bit like a random assortment of feverdreams jammed together at times.
Hmm, I try to make the transition between scenes as smooth/logical as possible storytelling-wise.
Could you kindly specify which scenes feel like what you have described? Put spoiler or you can dm me. Thank you.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
No idea about the textbox mod but we put a transparency/opacity slider in the options/preferences menu.(chapter 7)

Si, mi amigo. (Yes, my friend.)

I have no idea what that means.

Hmm, I try to make the transition between scenes as smooth/logical as possible storytelling-wise.
Could you kindly specify which scenes feel like what you have described? Put spoiler or you can dm me. Thank you.

FairReviewer

Dec 30, 2019
I really want to play this on android with the incest patch, but I can't apply it. So could someone make a patched apk for people like me who do want that?

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
oh no, i haven't played the game yet, i'm just asking beforehand. I personally never liked mandatory harems, too wish fullfilment-y for me.
Optional harems you actually have to work towards are fine imo, but mandatory ones have always felt bland.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
oh no, i haven't played the game yet, i'm just asking beforehand. I personally never liked mandatory harems, too wish fullfilment-y for me.
Optional harems you actually have to work towards are fine imo, but mandatory ones have always felt bland.
I see, screenshot of a reply i gave earlier
--------------------------------------------------------
1627406119297.png
--------------------------------------------------------

^best answer I can give you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jsd16 and Moisst

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I actually saw those about yukine and kanehana and edited them in the pub release.. Couldn't reply probably.
Regarding the diary, that's actually how it really works with someone's diary(selective and incomplete thoughts).. Also I only picked those that would be better shown as scenes rather than texts.

Last edited:

Moisst

May 19, 2019
I really want to play this on android with the incest patch, but I can't apply it. So could someone make a patched apk for people like me who do want that?
android>data>com.adroid.mtwy>files>create 'game' folder if none then paste/move the TrueStory.rpy into it.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I actually saw those about yukine and kanehana and edited them in the pub release.. Couldn't reply probably.
Regarding the diary, that's actually how it really works with someone's diary.. Also I only picked those that would be better shown as scenes rather than texts.
I am sorry, I didn't try the public version as there was no changelog in the announcements section
thanks

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes