• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
As much as I am enjoying this story, the way it jumps around makes it somewhat difficult to follow. Would this have something to do with me using the compressed version or is this just the writing style?

Reactions: eolostudios

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn that cliffhanger tho! Like where is he gonna hide her?

Also, if Sayumi is ok with MC and Hikari, would she/is she ok with MC and Rysa (potentially)?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Those tags don't mix.

Romance certainly doesn't fit with mind control because it's forced. That person doesn't actually love the one controlling them, they are being forced to. They can't even grow to love them because they aren't in control of their own mind. It's basically just a living doll at that point.
1625365314005.png Exactly! 1625366661165.png Free will FTW!

Sees IC patch -
As a wise man once said:

"This is where the fun begins" :cool:
Is that the same wise man that was singing "Sweet Home Alabama"?

As much as I am enjoying this story, the way it jumps around makes it somewhat difficult to follow. Would this have something to do with me using the compressed version or is this just the writing style?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so does anyone have a valid discord invite?
My apologies, I don't understand how the invite got messed up either. Fixed it.

Damn that cliffhanger tho! Like where is he gonna hide her?

Also, if Sayumi is ok with MC and Hikari, would she/is she ok with MC and Rysa (potentially)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eolostudios You missed a "MC" in chapter 6 btw "Dice and MC, The Boy Wonders." uses the default name.
In the office, just before you officially become Idol managers.
Aw, shit. Thank you!

This games somehow uses 40%-60% of my CPU (i7 7700k) which is very unusual
During chapter 1 only or the whole time? We want to look into this.

mestrexota

Mar 6, 2021
During chapter 1 only or the whole time? We want to look into this.
I'm testing it out and it seems whenever there's an animation the CPU usage ramps up with an exception.

Still image-> .2 - 3% CPU
Dice warming up -> ~22% CPU
Choosing the MC's name -> ~50% CPU
The exception: Then there's a picture at the beach right after with a "Wooah" SFX welcoming you to the game -> ~60% CPU
Yukine's just breathing with mouth open -> ~26% CPU
Yukine's raise hands -> ~40%
Yukine's breathing with mouth slightly more open -> ~58% CPU

The CPU usage stays the same until the image/animation is changed.
It also makes the game stutter.

My specs:
- i7-7700k
- RTX 2060
- 16GB+8GB 2400 MHz
- Sata SSD
- Windows 10 Pro
Windows and all drivers are up to date

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is that the same wise man that was singing "Sweet Home Alabama"?

Hmmm.. Hoping to not shoot myself in the foot, but I don't remember FMC explicitly saying that she's ok with MC and Hikari.
No, he was too busy killing not just the men, but the women and children too.

I don't think she said that, but she know's about them and about their "future" relationship while also mentioned how Hikari frequently lives with them. Also it's been implied that the MC has a harem in the future anyway, so why should Sayumi be against building it now

sibera

Jun 15, 2019
The game's good. I enjoy all the characters and so far the story is a good combination of romance, humor, and a touch of angst to turn it into an interesting package. Couple of things I think should be worked on:
1. Length- The first chapters felt really short. Chapter 5 and 6 felt longer but still shorter then I would have liked, so maybe having a little more substance in each chapter would be good.
2. Spelling - For the most part this is perfect and the grammar is good. There were a few instances of mistakes though. I can't remember exactly where but a few times in chapter 6 you wrote "his" a few times when you meant "her" as you were talking about one of the girls. This problem came up once earlier in the game too now that I think about it. Also at some point in chapter 6 the game writes out "MC" instead of your inputted name. Besides that the spelling and grammar have been really good.

Personal preference- I think our orange haired idol looked better with the hair extensions but it's your game. Do what you like more.

And that's it. The game has been really enjoyable. Good luck with the project and I'll be checking in for future updates.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes