• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
Is it weird that I love the dynamic between Dice and the MC the most? They sound like true bros. Probably the most wholesome relation the MC has and very likely the most valuable.

The girls are adorable in their appearances but some have glaring character flaws which the MC isn't doing a good job of calling out so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall a great effort so far. Excited to see where this goes!

Last edited:
Reactions: eolostudios

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Is it weird that I love the dynamic between Dice and the MC the most? They sound like true bros. Probably the most wholesome relation the MC has and very likely the most valuable.

The girls are adorable in their appearances but some have glaring character flaws which the MC isn't doing a good job of calling out so far. I mean really, 3 days of ignoring texts and calls after letting slip she loved him? 2 months of radio silence because of some hiccup despite him doing his best to make things right? Even a saint would lose his patience by that point and would certainly make a stronger point of reminding them or chastising them over said points. Rolling over and declaring it water under the bridge is not something a stubborn Mc as him should do. I hope that bit of his personality shines through more in having a firmer hand on these situations.

Overall a great effort so far. Excited to see where this goes!

Last edited:

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
bruh, i keep getting distracted by MCs mole on his ass.
You know you like it. ;)
Just finished the 7th chapter and I'm absolutely loving it! It's really nice to see you being so passionate about your game and actively communicating with the audience :)
We are, but there are times that I actually miss comments and/or replay late like this one. My apologies.
I think it sucks that we can't reply to reviews directly, even a negative review as long as it's an actual criticism and not an attack is welcome and I'm up for discussing it.
Making this game is extremely fun and actually a great outlet when we're tired from our actual jobs.

And my bad on the spoiler bit. Clearly an oversight and I've rectified that. Thanks for pointing that out!
Lotsa stuck-up bitches there, bro.
All in all, the recent pages of comments have been invaluably helpful. We do appreciate it a lot. Thank you.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Really like this so far and can't wait to see more progress in the future. Please never change Yukine or Akemi's nips. I think this is one of the first games I've played on here where the nipples are actually different not just in size and it's neat innies and puffies are friggin hot.

It's kind of hard to keep up with the time skips for me though, would it be possible to make them more distinct? I didn't notice any sort of slide for them saying "a week later" or anything just stuff mentioned in dialogue unless I'm losing my mind and it was just a little confusing. Other than that I'm diggin it, hopefully they all get the happy ending they are looking for. Keep it up! :)

AleXiC94

Dec 3, 2018
How do you apply the incest patch btw?
You save those couple of lines of code as TrueStory.rpy right?

May 26, 2020
So I play from an Samsung Note 20, i downloaded the Android Uncompressed version. And have tried multiple times to install it, just to get roughly 3/4 thru the install just for a prompt saying cannot install. Currently DLing the compressed Android version to see if i get the same results.

Edit: Compressed version installed fine. Does Android devices have and issue with APKs over 2 gigs? Cause now that I think about it, its happened before with larger APKs.

Last edited:

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
I have to say that after playing though to Chapter 7 that this game has a lot of promise. The scenes are pretty well done, the scenes are decent and the characters are well done.

I'll most likely write a full review once I play through to Chapter 9 once released and I have a chance to play it.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Really like this so far and can't wait to see more progress in the future. Please never change Yukine or Akemi's nips. I think this is one of the first games I've played on here where the nipples are actually different not just in size and it's neat innies and puffies are friggin hot.

It's kind of hard to keep up with the time skips for me though, would it be possible to make them more distinct? I didn't notice any sort of slide for them saying "a week later" or anything just stuff mentioned in dialogue unless I'm losing my mind and it was just a little confusing. Other than that I'm diggin it, hopefully they all get the happy ending they are looking for. Keep it up! :)
I won't definitely change them, it took days designing 1 char, giving them distinct differences, details, and personalities. Aha, and it won't make sense. If there's ever a change in design, it's going to be integrated properly into the story.

Regarding the time skips/jumps/lapses, many ppl have mentioned this and i do agree that it needs to be addressed.
Personally, I recommend people who haven't played our game yet, to play it after ch10 + re-edits but there's no way they're going to read this before playing, dooouy~.

I'm so lucky to found this game straight to rank 1 of my list
And a request please add text box transparency to android version Thank You
We'll look into that. and nonono, Thank you!

I have to say that after playing though to Chapter 7 that this game has a lot of promise. The scenes are pretty well done, the scenes are decent and the characters are well done.

I'll most likely write a full review once I play through to Chapter 9 once released and I have a chance to play it.
When everything is still, the details and background are flat, and the feeling like the characters are alone in the game. It's really odd for me. As well as the characters being completely still, showing no emotion yet the dialogue calls for it. (Will edit ch1 heavily after ch10.)

I think that's all wrong, the type of game is called "visual novel", you're basically storytelling visually, I think it's better to keep showing and not telling. (hence no narrator of some sort) Would like to hear about other ppl's thoughts regarding this subject.

To address everyone in general; followers, fans, supporters.. Basically, I was diagnosed(possibly) by covid 19, though I never did the swab test. I'd rather give a full explanation once the chapters are released, which is very soon. Apologies to everyone that I've kept waiting, that includes EO.

To all ppl alr thinking, we're running away and abandoning. Ha, no... MTWY is an outlet and actually brings ease and joy to my life. We're in it for the long haul.

Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
I won't definitely change them, it took days designing 1 char, giving them distinct differences, details, and personalities. Aha, and it won't make sense. If there's ever a change in design, it's going to be integrated properly into the story.

Regarding the time skips/jumps/lapses, many ppl have mentioned this and i do agree that it needs to be addressed.
Personally, I recommend people who haven't played our game yet, to play it after ch10 + re-edits but there's no way they're going to read this before playing, dooouy~.

We'll look into that. and nonono, Thank you!

When everything is still, the details and background are flat, and the feeling like the characters are alone in the game. It's really odd for me. As well as the characters being completely still, showing no emotion yet the dialogue calls for it. (Will edit ch1 heavily after ch10.)

I think that's all wrong, the type of game is called "visual novel", you're basically storytelling visually, I think it's better to keep showing and not telling. (hence no narrator of some sort) Would like to hear about other ppl's thoughts regarding this subject.

To address everyone in general; followers, fans, supporters.. Basically, I was diagnosed(possibly) by covid 19, though I never did the swab test. I'd rather give a full explanation once the chapters are released, which is very soon. Apologies to everyone that I've kept waiting, that includes EO.

To all ppl alr thinking, we're running away and abandoning. Ha, no... MTWY is an outlet and actually brings ease and joy to my life. We're in it for the long haul.
I don't know how much you've played some of the older Visual H-Games. One of my favorites was G Senjou no Maou, Devil on G-String and the emotions displayed within it are some of the best from any H-Game I've played.

As for my review, I'm going to mostly focus on the writing and characterization on the areas that I could do a recommendation. I'm more of a writer and not much of an artist so beyond the way it looks to me it would be hard for me to do any recommendations on improvement there.

So you'll probably see two review. An overall review for the game itself that I'll put into the review section and more of a technical review that will mostly focus on why I feel things about the characters and story are good and ways I feel it could be improved (Suggestions of course as ever story teller is different)

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Not sure why the dev decided to stick Japanese honorifics and replace some words with Japanese ones... somehow it just makes the text feel a bit idiotic.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
somehow it just makes the text feel a bit idiotic.
Yes, yes it is. :D There's a setting to turn that off starting ch8
Game is taking place japan I guess
You're correct, my good sir/ma'am.

Please make chapter 8!
H

The developer already made chapter 8 and 9 for some reason he didn't released it yet
Yes, it is made like 90-95% for both. Schedule for now til Dec. will be posted shortly in patreon(public though).

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes