• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Sir, and also I unren'd your code and I'm confused why you're using strings for all your flags, (like $ messagesent = "1", rather than $ messagesent = 1, or even better $ messagesent = true) it's not strictly wrong, but it is a little strange. Also, it'd probably be a good idea to add the hooks for the incest patch sooner rather than later (otherwise you're bound to miss at least one).

Sorry if I'm being a little bit intrusive/backseat coder/writer-y but potentially wholesome games don't come around too often on this site.
Actually, that's our first agenda tomorrow. We, do agree, that the codes are a bit 'clunky' at the moment.

Also as long as it's potentially helping us to improve. It's fine. We encourage it even. I may sound like a broken record by now but thank you.
About the patch, I have it ready. Just need to copy and paste.
Have the vanilla Gods blessed us with a gem in the rough?
Vanilla? Si, mi amigo.
Gem in a rough? Idk, but I sure wish it is.
I actually like NTR if it's executed well or if the art is really really good, but it's not included in how I tell my story. Perhaps the next if ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

dont_ask

Mar 17, 2019
Seems nice and interesting. Looking forward for more. Though, naming it chapter 2 is kinda misleading. This was not more than 10 minutes...
I would advise to avoid using japanese parent/sibling naming, but that might only my preference.

Reactions: eolostudios

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
This actually seems nice. I have always been looking for a game with a childhood friend as a main love interest but never found one. Any know any others that they could suggest while this one continues?

• Love

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It sounds good to me that it's harem and romantic.

I don't like femdom or maledom; and I'm not interested in voyeurism or lesbians. These are all things that I prefer to avoid. eolostudios I don't know if you intend to make it avoidable.

I actually like NTR if it's executed well or if the art is really really good, but it's not included in how I tell my story. Perhaps the next if ever.
In my case, I like the NTR if it doesn't happen.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This actually seems nice. I have always been looking for a game with a childhood friend as a main love interest but never found one. Any know any others that they could suggest while this one continues?
That "childhood fren" is likely to turn out a "hoax"

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
That really depends for me, if it's watching other people (other dudes specifically) have sex? I'm not into it, if it's watching a girl solo (either by accident or with their permission) then that's great! If it's watching a girl solo intentionally without their permission (creeping/spying on them) then I'm not into it. With the same condtions as a girl solo if its some number of harem members together.

When I say that I don't like Voyeurism, it's that in almost all adult games that put the Voyeurism tag, it's kind of a way to escape the NTR. that is, you will watch a potential LI being fucked by someone else (almost always another guy). And it kills the game for me. I don't like NTR except Netorari, but netorari is often labeled a cheat.

I can survive with the conditions you said there, bump into a naked girl, or touch yourself. more than that already sucks for me. And even if it is these two possibilities that I mentioned, it is still good for Dev to leave an option to continue watching or leaving.

just like BlasKyau said, i like NTR. I like it far away from me.

But if you are creating the story you like, well it is your game you must do what makes you happy, doing things you do not like has never resulted in anything good. Just let us know before we can find it, for some (me personally) NTR is a very bad experience, be it well written, or make a whole feeling in history, it is something that is not tasty.

But as I said before, the story is yours and you do what seems best to you.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
When I say that I don't like Voyeurism, it's that in almost all adult games that put the Voyeurism tag, it's kind of a way to escape the NTR. that is, you will watch a potential LI being fucked by someone else (almost always another guy). And it kills the game for me. I don't like NTR except Netorari, but netorari is often labeled a cheat.

I can survive with the conditions you said there, bump into a naked girl, or touch yourself. more than that already sucks for me. And even if it is these two possibilities that I mentioned, it is still good for Dev to leave an option to continue watching or leaving.
I'm not sure if you noticed, but the dev said later on that the voyeurism will be LIs watching you with other LIs, I get the feeling that this will be a one-dick game (hopefully)

But if you are creating the story you like, well it is your game you must do what makes you happy, doing things you do not like has never resulted in anything good. Just let us know before we can find it, for some (me personally) NTR is a very bad experience, be it well written, or make a whole feeling in history, it is something that is not tasty.
In regards to the NTR, it seems like they were saying that a future game might include it (count me out of that one if it does) not this one thankfully.

At least as far as this game goes, it seems like it's safe for the both of us.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
"Puts gun to your head"
Say that again. Say that again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say that one more Goddamn time!
nyahahahahaha

just like BlasKyau said, i like NTR. I like it far away from me.

But as I said before, the story is yours and you do what seems best to you.
Voyeurism is in fact a vague concept, but I did clarify it one of my earlier replies. It's one or more of the girls watching the protagonist with other girls.

I really shouldn't have stepped on the minefield that is NTR bahaha it's very a controversial issue but I will make it clear below so we can stop discussing that issue.
Hmm, pretty sure I have seen at least several manga with this concept.
Hmm, time travel, ya, I think there sure is several.. but to be specific, I've only seen 2 manga that has the main heroine travelling back in time. The guy who commented below you, said the first one and my game is actually inspired by it, the other one I didn't read more than 2-3 chapters I think.

That "childhood fren" is likely to turn out a "hoax"
Ha, sorry to disappoint but the childhood friend will play a huge role in the story. :D
It's not much further along than this game either in terms of content nor dev time, but Price of Power (https://f95zone.to/threads/price-of-power-ch-3-pandaman-games.72109/) has a childhood friend as the main LI.
Interesting... will probably look into it as well.
Am I the only one who is getting Re:Marina vibes from this game
Link to the manga bio:
Here here, my game is inspired by it. I'm actually a fan of that manga.

A THANK YOU TO ALL WHO GAVE FEEDBACK AND WISHED US WELL SO FAR. READ EM' ALL.

AND THERE IS NO, OR WILL THERE EVER BE NTR IN THIS GAME. *mic drop*

Last edited:

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I'm not sure if you noticed, but the dev said later on that the voyeurism will be LIs watching you with other LIs, I get the feeling that this will be a one-dick game (hopefully)
yes, I've seen that. In that case it's ok for me. I understand this more as exhibitionism. since you as an MC are being watched and not obese.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Hey, I played through it, it's fun but really short ^^

How many heroines are you planning? For now we have childhood friend, sister, wife from the future (btw. how old is she right now?) and the caretaker.

I wanted to give you some feedback but I can't think of anything, maybe other than - japanese naming and pronouns are kinda weird and please give us a warning after chapter ends so we can save the game and not be kicked out to the main menu before doing so.

The game is kinda giving that anime vibe and I love it, anyway good luck with the game, I'll keep my eye on this project :)

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes