• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes

Favorite MTWY Heroine

• Yukine

• Akemi

• FMC

• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I enjoyed that one scene with the future wife where she goes to try and kiss the MC. Won't say anymore so as to not give out too much spoilers. I really hope to see more of your works. So keep up good work, creators.

Reactions: eolostudios

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Thank you. Sir/Ma'am (I don't know ur gender)
Apache Helicopter :ROFLMAO:
Amazing game! But I stopped when I've seen the word "roomate" instead of sister, and there's no patch either. Perverts! Who in their right mind would FUCK their roomate!
People who have relationships with their "roommates" are depraved, sick bastards. Can't stomach them. :ROFLMAO:

that was Amazing. I'll keep at eye for this. and i might add what's up with the Main Menu OST, it's making me cry for some random reasons.
My end goal for players = 1620551513392.png
Somehow, when i read that, i had a sudden version of a ump truck full of ones and zeros going from one place to another...
I'd pay good money to see that.
New idea, story good enough that I was sad when the build so abruptly ended. So yeah, I'm in.

You are definitely going to Hell for that "small" prank you pulled though.
ssssh :ROFLMAO:
I enjoyed that one scene with the future wife where she goes to try and kiss the MC. Won't say anymore so as to not give out too much spoilers. I really hope to see more of your works. So keep up good work, creators.
Feel free to join our discord to discuss the game. Just use the Server-Spoilers or Game-Chatroom sections for it.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
>> Insert another generic thank you reply for those who tried out the new chapter and/or those who gave feedback.

About the patch, the need for it will be a little ways down the road but it's not gonna be something generic as replacing 'roommate' as sister/sibling or imouto and nii or brother. Just focusing on other things before working on that. Probably around chapter 6-7.

In the meantime, y'all should try to play spot the "DICE" during scenes between MC and Yuki.

Another thing, all the current commercial break renders are 'canon'.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Time with You [Ch. 3 Public] [EoloStudios] crunched

Original Size PC: 604 MB
Original Size Mac: 570 MB

Compressed Size PC: 128 MB
MytimewithyouCh3-0.03-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 94 MB

MytimewithyouCh3-0.03-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Unexpectedly, but I really liked it.
Great characters and dialogues.
And the "unexpected" plot twist with the proposal made by the wife.
Until then, I thought it was a game where you have to pick one girl per playthrough.
Also, I'm glad there is romance here. I have a weakness for such stories)
In general, very cool. I look forward to continuing.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I didn't know what to expect after reading what the game is about. I guess I was expecting a game where you as the MC had to make a decision on which girl you end up with. Do you pick your childhood love and mess up the future, or would you believe the woman who claims to be your wife? After playing the game, I understood that it's a harem. I'm kinda curious about who the 3 people are at the beginning of the game. I'm assuming one of them is our wife, Sayumi. Also, what happened in the future that made her go back to the past and change it?

Looking forward for the next chapter.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Also, I'm glad there is romance here. I have a weakness for such stories)
In general, very cool. I look forward to continuing.
Agreed, a little bit of sugar never hurt nobody. :ROFLMAO:
Also excited to continue the game as well.
I guess I was expecting a game where you as the MC had to make a decision on which girl you end up with. Do you pick your childhood love and mess up the future, or would you believe the woman who claims to be your wife?
1620663549368.png

I'm kinda curious about who the 3 people are at the beginning of the game. I'm assuming one of them is our wife, Sayumi. Also, what happened in the future that made her go back to the past and change it?

Looking forward for the next chapter.
2 out of those 3 from the intro were already revealed by chapter 2.
Looking forward to sharing it with the community as well.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Love it so far. Figures it will need patch next update since it kinda weird with the roommate and landlady with the story of sister and mom.

Interesting story .

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
View attachment 1188420
You have found yourself a fan. Pic Related
I don't like sand.

Love it so far. Figures it will need patch next update since it kinda weird with the roommate and landlady with the story of sister and mom.

Interesting story .
Akemi is just their guardian, it's one of those rare instances where the landlady is indeed their landlady. No blood relation whatsoever. Only Hikari needs patching.
Thx for the android download
1620835929714.png

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
lol that moment when the dev stops the scene to explain something, I was thinking something serious was coming (some decision or something like in other games that warn you before making the choice) and .....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well played dev well played :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
Please take this as constructive criticism, because I very much like your game: The animations in their current form detract from the experience. They are grainy/choppy and low resolution. The difference in quality between the still-renders and the animations is a bit jarring and knocks me out of the immersion.

If there are technical barriers preventing quality improvement for the animations, my personal preference would be for the animations to be to replaced with still-images.

The scene where you first sit down with Sayumi for breakfast---there are several still-images of her rolling her eyes/waiting, with no text included. I think this is very well done and pushed the narrative in a high-quality way. Scenes like this are a potential replacement.

Chapter 3 did much better with this than Ch1/2

Last edited:

phaserstostun

Jan 28, 2019
Short note - scene where Akemi calls and you tell her the loud noise is the TV --- the game labels Akemi wrong --- Sayumi's name shows up as the text-box label.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Nice story with adorable girls. Will keep an eye on that one. :)
HA! Wait until you see the rest of them. So much in store, even I am hella excited to get to their stories and tell them.

lol that moment when the dev stops the scene to explain something, I was thinking something serious was coming (some decision or something like in other games that warn you before making the choice) and .....
well played dev well played :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Even my partner who does most of the coding was trolled by it. He actually thought there was a message that I was going to place before the build.

Please take this as constructive criticism, because I very much like your game: The animations in their current form detract from the experience. They are grainy/choppy and low resolution. The difference in quality between the still-renders and the animations is a bit jarring and knocks me out of the immersion.

If there are technical barriers preventing quality improvement for the animations, my personal preference would be for the animations to be to replaced with still-images.
Thank you. Ya, the animations were pointed out to me by mah master at the start when I showed it to him. Is why I opted out it out of the game for ch3. Will definitely improve upon it.

The scene where you first sit down with Sayumi for breakfast---there are several still-images of her rolling her eyes/waiting, with no text included. I think this is very well done and pushed the narrative in a high-quality way. Scenes like this are a potential replacement.

Chapter 3 did much better with this than Ch1/2
That was her looking around the house trying to understand the MC more since this is a year before "they" met.

Short note - scene where Akemi calls and you tell her the loud noise is the TV --- the game labels Akemi wrong --- Sayumi's name shows up as the text-box label.
That was quite an eyesore when I finally noticed it. Though it was pointed out in our discord bug reports and already fixed. Will show up on ch4.

Thank you for going out of your way to tell us what you think. Any comment/reply/criticism that can potentially help us improve the game to give a better experience to the players is always welcome. So I encourage you and everyone to freely speak their mind as long as it's helpful. Direct messages on f95, discord, or any platform that we're active in are also welcome.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes