• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Hey, I played through it, it's fun but really short ^^

How many heroines are you planning? For now we have childhood friend, sister, wife from the future (btw. how old is she right now?) and the caretaker.
Ha! Won't tell you how many, will ruin the surprise. ^_^, but not that many, I want to focus on their development and it would lose depth if I kept on expanding the cast. Akemi is their guardian and she "owns the whole place" not just a caretaker, I just implied it a little because it was more natural putting it in a conversation in chapter 3 and it's not that big of a reveal, so I'm ok with saying it here.

Wife from the future should beeeeee 39.

I wanted to give you some feedback but I can't think of anything, maybe other than - japanese naming and pronouns are kinda weird and please give us a warning after chapter ends so we can save the game and not be kicked out to the main menu before doing so.

The game is kinda giving that anime vibe and I love it, anyway good luck with the game, I'll keep my eye on this project :)
I understand, the game isn't that long yet, so it's only natural to not have much substance on the feedback, but any amount is still highly appreciated.

Will do about the warning when the game ends. Oh, and thank you.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
so how big is the game :p in terms of content
The span should be 10-20mins, the variation is dependant on how you play.

I said that because there's planned "wincest" and USUALLY, childhood friends (alongside roomates) are bywords for that "stuff"
Ahhh, I've only seen roommates as the "go-to-cover" word for "wincest" regarding siblings, although I immediately use the patch when it's available when I play so I wouldn't know either.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I did not say that there was a problem, on the contrary it is more interesting that after all the help she tells you that (it would be similar to the game "Time for you")
Huh? What happens there?

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Watched. May i ask if it linear story or sandbox/freeroam kind of game? Thanks
I'm not sure If I can call it linear but I can say that it's not sandbox/freeroam.
What can I say, if there is harem I don't need the planned "multiple endings" tag :KEK: :KEK:
The story seems interesting, at least it is not the MC who travels to the past and changes things but his future wife. (She is not a daughter from the future who claims to be his wife, right? :LUL: :LUL: )

View attachment 1161142
If there wouldn't be multiple endings, then I think the choices that the player makes would be meaningless, it won't be a 'game'. There will be a 'canon' ending but I think alternate endings would only make it better.

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
looks interesting, thing is, usually the Koikatsu devs make the "get the money & run" strategy, but gonna wish u luck mister.

Also, will give it a try and keep a eye on it!

Reactions: eolostudios

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
If there wouldn't be multiple endings, then I think the choices that the player makes would be meaningless, it won't be a 'game'. There will be a 'canon' ending but I think alternate endings would only make it better
I know, I was just joking, because if there is a harem path I prefer to go that way, unless something happens with some LI or the story that I must choose another ending,but I understand the use of multiple endings, not everyone always wants go for all the LI

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
looks interesting, thing is, usually the Koikatsu devs make the "get the money & run" strategy, but gonna wish u luck mister.
Ha, I know a couple of those games but it's not just KK devs, though good KK games are more scarce compared to others. I really wish they'd continue them though, but there are several KK devs that make awesome and regular content/updates(CorrKingdoms, LessonsinL, HHG are the first that comes to mind, haven't played LiL though), a shoutout and love to them.

I haven't even posted our patreon/substar page here yet, I still don't see this as something worth paying for. Just posted here for feedback/comments/constructive criticism.

And I don't want to jinx it or make any promises but the only thing that can stop us from pursuing this is a life-threatening event. :ROFLMAO: We update every 2 weeks.
Also, will give it a try and keep a eye on it!
Thank you.

if there is a harem path I prefer to go that way
1619327380186.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What are these strange phrases in this game? MTWY? and the Ey Voy? Also put a save here message.. it goes immediately to title screen and you lose all your progress.

Last edited:

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
What are these strange phrases in this game? MTWY? and the Ey Voy?
MTWY = "My time with you" It's the initials of the game. Those are kinda like "commercial breaks".
I don't think it's anywhere in the dialogue, do let me know if it is.

1619548336495.png
There will be expressions or figures of speech such as this that will be in the game from time to time depending on the character or scene. Please use Google, it's nice to learn new things. Although I'm not a master of the English language, I think I have more than reasonable command over it and am using it quite well.

Also put a save here message.. it goes immediately to title screen and you lose all your progress.
Someone did mention this a while ago, already made sure to have this in chapter 3. Thank you.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Can you a download for mobile?
I'm very interested in this
Nice timing. I'm browsing a few threads at this moment. We actually have Android release planned for chapter 3 onwards. So yes, it will be available for mobile phones with android OS real soon.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty decent idea, and I'm enjoying the story. Something feels missing (for me at least), but it doesn't detract from the enjoyment.

Jhu

Jan 5, 2018
Amazing game! But I stopped when I've seen the word "roomate" instead of sister, and there's no patch either. Perverts! Who in their right mind would FUCK their roomate!

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
that was Amazing. I'll keep at eye for this. and i might add what's up with the Main Menu OST, it's making me cry for some random reasons.

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes