• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had considered the twin sister idea as well. Though it has a snag. FMC is still young looking, but even just from the brief glimpse we saw of future Sayumi she looks older. I’m not sold on the daughter idea either though, because of how alike the two look. The MC even saying he could tell the punk hairs Sayumi was her because he recognized her butt. I just threw the clone idea out of no where but it might not be too far fetched.

It is certainly interesting and I am excited to see where it goes.

P.S. I don’t fully retract my dislike for Dice, but he’s grown on me a bit. The scene with the cookies made me chuckle.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I had considered the twin sister idea as well. Though it has a snag. FMC is still young looking, but even just from the brief glimpse we saw of future Sayumi she looks older. I’m not sold on the daughter idea either though, because of how alike the two look. The MC even saying he could tell the punk hairs Sayumi was her because he recognized her butt. I just threw the clone idea out of no where but it might not be too far fetched.

It is certainly interesting and I am excited to see where it goes.

P.S. I don’t fully retract my dislike for Dice, but he’s grown on me a bit. The scene with the cookies made me chuckle.

Last edited:
May 26, 2020
Though, FMC could be someone else. The introduction of time travel also opens the door to all kinds of sci-if shenanigans. Maybe she is a clone, and the darker hair is a byproduct of the cloning. And that’s just a crazy idea that popped in my head just now.
Yea i brought up the idea of clone and the "daughter faction" immediately got on my case lol. Cause my standing theory is, FMC is a clone of Sayumi for the purpose of a one way trip. And when her time limit is up, she'll disappear one way or another along with the recording devices. But then again, who was she talking to? Is there another time traveler? Or does she have a device that allows her to communicate with the future.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Yea i brought up the idea of clone and the "daughter faction" immediately got on my case lol. Cause my standing theory is, FMC is a clone of Sayumi for the purpose of a one way trip. And when her time limit is up, she'll disappear one way or another along with the recording devices. But then again, who was she talking to? Is there another time traveler? Or does she have a device that allows her to communicate with the future.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
1669962307322.png

Long ago, I was told to add a tag... I don't know if it went missing or what because I remember doing so, but it's "Fantasy" not "Sci-fi". I want to clear that out, but neither genre invalidates any theories at all. Added it back a few mins ago.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-18-eolostudios.80371/post-5880817

I'm really enjoying the discussion and brainstorming dedicated to our game. It warms my kokoro... Can't wait to show you the future chapters.
My working theory is that FMC is a ghost, she dies and travels back in time.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I won’t go on a full Dice rant… again, I have two or three other posts about it. Most “best friend” characters in games irk me, so he always had an uphill battle for me to like him. I can… tolerate him more now. I don’t hate him, I guess, which is an upgrade for me. :LOL:

But I’ll just say I hope he doesn’t end up with Leanna, who we learned her real name is actually Anna… something, Annalise? I forget the back half of her name, I just remember the Anna part. But FMC almost accidentally name dropped another girl, a girl who has a name that starts with A. My hope is that it is her. Dice can keep hooking up with shadow girls and random chicks.

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
View attachment 2207707

Long ago, I was told to add a tag... I don't know if it went missing or what because I remember doing so, but it's "Fantasy" not "Sci-fi". I want to clear that out, but neither genre invalidates any theories at all. Added it back a few mins ago.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-18-eolostudios.80371/post-5880817

I'm really enjoying the discussion and brainstorming dedicated to our game. It warms my kokoro... Can't wait to show you the future chapters.
My working theory is that FMC is a ghost, she dies and travels back in time.
Apologies for mislabeling the genre. I just have time travel strongly associated with fantasy in my brain as it is a more technological take om fantasy.

You've genuinely made an amazing game here. Even if I am annoyed that for once I can't guess the plot twist of a story. Bloody time travel is cheating! Keeping all the needed information in the future hahaha. I guess I'll just have to patiently wait while the rest of the information slowly falls into place bit by bit. Although, I am curious. Do you think with the information currently provided that it's actually possible for someone to crack any big mysteries with at least 80%-90% certainty?
Ghost you say?
...I'll add it to the quickly growing list of theories...curse you hahaha

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
I won’t go on a full Dice rant… again, I have two or three other posts about it. Most “best friend” characters in games irk me, so he always had an uphill battle for me to like him. I can… tolerate him more now. I don’t hate him, I guess, which is an upgrade for me. :LOL:

But I’ll just say I hope he doesn’t end up with Leanna, who we learned her real name is actually Anna… something, Annalise? I forget the back half of her name, I just remember the Anna part. But FMC almost accidentally name dropped another girl, a girl who has a name that starts with A. My hope is that it is her. Dice can keep hooking up with shadow girls and random chicks.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
But see, the MC doesn’t know that the girl he saw is the same girl Dice is having feelings for. All the future girls are about lost lovers, relationships lost because the MC ruined it in some way, or star-crossed lovers. Akemi is the mother figure who can’t accept her own feelings, Hikari is the sister who the MC struggles to accept, Yukine is the love lost twice because of outside forces, Hime is the girl who missed the shot because of timing and the MC’s hurt over other lost loves, Hana is the idol who idolizes him but he couldn’t live up to it because of his struggles, even Sayumi has “lost” the MC somehow that remains to be seen (death or disappearance).

Leanna fits this motif perfectly. A girl who the MC meets and grows to care for, only to learn she is the girl his best friend likes, and so he gives up on her. Because he is a man of honor. Then only to have her and Dice not work out anyway and then MC and Leanna missed their shot when perhaps she truly only saw Dice as a friend (as she says at the restaurant) and wanted more with MC but his honor and care for Dice made him discount her thoughts and desires about her future and relationships. MC stepped aside in the prime timeline, but perhaps for both their benefit he ought not do that. This fits the theme of lost lovers being brought together again in another timeline. Just an idea of course. I’m a writer, but not the writer on this story, but it is how I would do it. I am interested in seeing how the writers of the game will take all this.

Just my two cents, but Dice isn’t the MC, so his love life and growth means very little to me.

Reactions: notBatman747

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
You've genuinely made an amazing game here. Even if I am annoyed that for once I can't guess the plot twist of a story. Bloody time travel is cheating! Keeping all the needed information in the future hahaha. I guess I'll just have to patiently wait while the rest of the information slowly falls into place bit by bit. Although, I am curious. Do you think with the information currently provided that it's actually possible for someone to crack any big mysteries with at least 80%-90% certainty?
Ghost you say?
Yes, very difficult to do so, but it is possible. If you think you have, do put up a huge spoiler tag or whatever.

I just noticed… is that a merman Dice?

I worry for you sanity… :ROFLMAO:
It's a merdice.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Apologies for mislabeling the genre. I just have time travel strongly associated with fantasy in my brain as it is a more technological take om fantasy.

Ghost you say?
Anime's are always predictable so the entertainment depends on the presentation they just need to keep everything enjoyable

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Book 1 doesn't have any launch files on android. What the hell is up, OP?!

Edit: I apologise. AnonFile gives you a faulty file without an application launcher.
Other links work fine.

Please don't use AnonFile.

Last edited:

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Book 1 doesn't have any launch files on android. What the hell is up, OP?!

Edit: I apologise. AnonFile gives you a faulty file without an application launcher.
Other links work fine.

Please don't use AnonFile.
I'm the OP but it's the f95zone moderators who set up those download mirrors/links, regardless of what download link I provide. If you want different mirrors, go directly to our Itch/Patreon/Substar for the public download links. I don't use Anonfile either.

Reactions: Tanurak
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes