• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
I am having a Problem it won.t let me play the game on part 1 she told me she does not know me then it says play book 1 for some reason
U r playing book 2 immediately not book 1, download book 1 first and play.

Jul 24, 2022
My Time With You
Version: Book2 Chapter18
Type: Heavily based on feelings - Harem Story
Content: Quite a Bit
Pacing: Steady
Plot line: MC wants a gf - Female friends want him - Harem

Character Models: Some of the best Koikatu models
Personalities: Main Charm of the Game - deep emotional bonding - tsundere - bold -jester - etc.

Music: Nice
Animation: Really Good - Tongue movement is well done

Thoughts: For once, characters feel like real friends ^^. Especially the boys, good job on that (y)

Last edited:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Still not sure where to put the incest patch... may I get some help?
It goes in the /game/ directory for each book.

IE. for me that is:

/My Time With You/Book 1/game/
/My Time With You/Book 2/game/

So you extract Book 1 and Book 2 into separate directories, and in each Book you will have a "game", "lib", and "renpy" directory. The incest patch, "truestory.rpy" goes into the "game" directory for each book.

Attached an image, which might help?

Reactions: Maidenless culture

coltonalex05

Jul 24, 2022
Played and completed book 1, but when I click on start in book 2 it tells me I need to play book 1. Anyone know how to fix?

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Played and completed book 1, but when I click on start in book 2 it tells me I need to play book 1. Anyone know how to fix?
Go back to book 1, after it says "book 1-end" Keep clicking, there will be a scene, watch it til it sends you back to the main menu.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
My Time With You Book [Book 2 Ch 19] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (3.4 GB/ 919 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
In chapter 18, I am unable to progress from Scene 5 - Workout with Kanehana 3; New Studio to Scene 6 - Spending time with Kanehana; New Studio because this sit ups mini-game doesn't appear to be working. The walkthrough states the following:

Do too much (11+) = fail
Do too little (7 below) = fail
Do 8 - 10 to continue the scene

I've tried 8, 9 and 10 sit ups respectively (I'm assuming that clicking the mouse until the "One more" button appears constitutes 1 sit up?) but each time the MC just says "Good job today!" "Let's clean up and head out for lunch" and then the next scene is him at home talking to Yumi right before Scene 7 - Night time chat with Hikari; Hikari’s room starts.

I've searched this thread but didn't see anything about this, so I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong, or there's an actual issue here. Did anyone else experience this?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I log in.
I take a look at the latest updates.
I see an update for "My Time With You".
Today is a good day.
I log in
Saw 2 of my ratings got deleted
Wondered how that happened
Today is a day
I fucking love this game :love:
1672050456294.png

thanks for this latest release, beautiful game and one of my all time favorites :)
Hoping for it to be your most favorite when it's done.

How do i get the first scene in CH18? the tips only go up to CH16.
Let the timer run out during the planking exercise(don't get too excited0
Do the appropriate number of situps(8-10)

We have a walkthrough as well.

In chapter 18, I am unable to progress from Scene 5 - Workout with Kanehana 3; New Studio to Scene 6 - Spending time with Kanehana; New Studio because this sit ups mini-game doesn't appear to be working. The walkthrough states the following:

Do too much (11+) = fail
Do too little (7 below) = fail
Do 8 - 10 to continue the scene

I've tried 8, 9 and 10 sit ups respectively (I'm assuming that clicking the mouse until the "One more" button appears constitutes 1 sit up?) but each time the MC just says "Good job today!" "Let's clean up and head out for lunch" and then the next scene is him at home talking to Yumi right before Scene 7 - Night time chat with Hikari; Hikari’s room starts.

I've searched this thread but didn't see anything about this, so I'm not sure if I'm just doing something wrong, or there's an actual issue here. Did anyone else experience this?
This is very odd brother, I have never encountered this and yes 1 sit up = "one more" button appears
Do restart the whole exercise, did you do the planking scene correctly? You're not supposed to stop the timer.
If one of the exercises fails, you won't get the scene.
Checked the code, you only get this "Good job today!" "Let's clean up and head out for lunch", if you failed the planking scene.
Really odd how 2 ratings got deleted, one is understandable, but 2 disappearin at the same time is odd, at least this line from the new review made my kokoro go dokidoki, I remember neko-chan-nyaa saying something similar to this line, and I'm still as flattered as then as I am now.
1672050404295.png

Last edited:

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
This is very odd brother, I have never encountered this and yes 1 sit up = "one more" button appears
Do restart the whole exercise, did you do the planking scene correctly? You're not supposed to stop the timer.
If one of the exercises fails, you won't get the scene.
Checked the code, you only get this "Good job today!" "Let's clean up and head out for lunch", if you failed the planking scene.
That is odd, because I'm following the official walkthrough, which stated not to stop the planking early. Well, no biggie, I obviously mis-clicked or something, so I'm just going to load an earlier save and start that part from the beginning. Thank you for looking into this and replying eolostudios ! Also... this game rocks! :love:

Reactions: eolostudios
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes