• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I find it kind of ironic that right after the "Warning, this game contains bright lights, flashing lights, etc" warning... I get hit by a bright white title screen.

Is there anyway to disable that somehow? Or a way to edit the actual image so it's not a blaring white background but a 'easier on my eyes' grey or similar (even if I have to manually do that that's fine).

I'm not sure how long this has been in the game, as honestly it's been quite a long time (1 year actually. lol) since I've played (yeah, I downloaded Chapter 22 and then never played it... lol)... so can't remember if it was in the Chapter 21 build or not.

I have similar issues in other games - such as Elden Ring, nice 'easy on my eyes' dark/black loadup screen... then BAM! glaring white Bandai Namco loading screen. Thankfully there's a mod to get rid of that... cuz the sudden shifts from dark to white hurts my eyes.

So yeah, wondering if anyway to fix that here? Cuz sure it's only 1 tiny bit that we quickly get past... it's still there whenever I load the game.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
So you're saying that, in order to continue with the Android version, a person either has to start all over from Book One; clear that, then use this update to start Book Two with?
Yes, or option 2: transfer your saves, which is a lot faster.

I find it kind of ironic that right after the "Warning, this game contains bright lights, flashing lights, etc" warning... I get hit by a bright white title screen.

Is there anyway to disable that somehow? Or a way to edit the actual image so it's not a blaring white background but a 'easier on my eyes' grey or similar (even if I have to manually do that that's fine).

I'm not sure how long this has been in the game, as honestly it's been quite a long time (1 year actually. lol) since I've played (yeah, I downloaded Chapter 22 and then never played it... lol)... so can't remember if it was in the Chapter 21 build or not.

I have similar issues in other games - such as Elden Ring, nice 'easy on my eyes' dark/black loadup screen... then BAM! glaring white Bandai Namco loading screen. Thankfully there's a mod to get rid of that... cuz the sudden shifts from dark to white hurts my eyes.

So yeah, wondering if anyway to fix that here? Cuz sure it's only 1 tiny bit that we quickly get past... it's still there whenever I load the game.
Well, it's not an error so there's no fix to it. It's more of a preference thing.

Good news is: it's a placeholder animated introduction; the bad news is: we don't have the time to make a new one.

So for now, the fix I can recommend is, turn around and look away, or close your eyes.

I'll check with EO for other options, but I can only think of one which is it becomes a 1 time thing then it doesn't appear again til u switch books or uninstall.

Anywho, I want to ask this of everyone in general. After the save fiasco or issue, are there any other problems?
How's the chapter? How do you feel about Hime getting hit by a car?

Reactions: Shadowen

Tronic101

Apr 6, 2022
Yes, or option 2: transfer your saves, which is a lot faster.

Well, it's not an error so there's no fix to it. It's more of a preference thing.

Good news is: it's a placeholder animated introduction; the bad news is: we don't have the time to make a new one.

So for now, the fix I can recommend is, turn around and look away, or close your eyes.

I'll check with EO for other options, but I can only think of one which is it becomes a 1 time thing then it doesn't appear again til u switch books or uninstall.

Anywho, I want to ask this of everyone in general. After the save fiasco or issue, are there any other problems?
How's the chapter? How do you feel about Hime getting hit by a car?
After I fixed all the save related crashes, one still remains. If I start the game, open the options and then click "Close" at the top, it crashes.

Reactions: eolostudios

D3athe

Jun 30, 2017
Does the incest patch not work for book one i put it in the game folder and it still has the sister as roommate

Last edited:

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Very nice chapter. It's great to see things with Hime finally starting to move. She's one of my favorites.

Now that I had to replay, the Yumi patch finally worked, and I finally learned who she was. I thought she was some clone of OG Yumi before that. LOL

Keep up the good work, dev!

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Just hit the 'Breathtaking' joke, that was some great banter and had me snorting. The writing is really solid and above what I was expecting. My one criticism is that the MC should have a canon name, I didn't know picking a western name was going to be so weird to the canon story, but I'm not about to go back to the beginning at this point. Let people customise the name, by all means, just choose one that meshes with the story as well. I hope the author can be trusted to pick out important names to the story, if they can't it's a really big red flag. I was on the fence to continue at that moment. But that may be a 'me' problem.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Frick, whole UI reworked, don't mind replaying this game though, but still the Q&A sections unplayable on touchscreens because it doesn't include numbers or pop-up keyboard. Once again will have to edit the script and set every answer to "a" to get through

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
I can't tell, does this game have actual branches, or is it just minor detours like it seems?

Specifically something like the decision with Chitose and keeping or deleting a video.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I can't tell, does this game have actual branches, or is it just minor detours like it seems?

Specifically something like the decision with Chitose and keeping or deleting a video.
The main girls that FMC went back in time for are all unavoidable with only minor variations, like Hikari's first scene being a little longer with all of her points or whether or not MC can creampie Kanehana on their first time.
For more side characters like Chitose her route is described in the walkthrough I think it was as delicate, it can be lost if you make the wrong choice at the wrong point.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
After I fixed all the save related crashes, one still remains. If I start the game, open the options and then click "Close" at the top, it crashes.
It's a missing PNG, thanks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sssh, spoilers. Thank you still :ROFLMAO:

Just hit the 'Breathtaking' joke, that was some great banter and had me snorting. The writing is really solid and above what I was expecting. My one criticism is that the MC should have a canon name, I didn't know picking a western name was going to be so weird to the canon story, but I'm not about to go back to the beginning at this point. Let people customise the name, by all means, just choose one that meshes with the story as well. I hope the author can be trusted to pick out important names to the story, if they can't it's a really big red flag. I was on the fence to continue at that moment. But that may be a 'me' problem.
Koyama Ryou

I had the first name, last name was up for debate til midway book 2. So it's stuck at MC CM until we go for a full edit.

There's the option of turning off the Japanese language used in the game, but yes, it is still a little jarring since everyone else has JP names, except a few.

Frick, whole UI reworked, don't mind replaying this game though, but still the Q&A sections unplayable on touchscreens because it doesn't include numbers or pop-up keyboard. Once again will have to edit the script and set every answer to "a" to get through
EO and I keep forgetting about that, sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not.
It was removed for a short time for some reason; I forgot why.

Ill answer this specifically:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not wrking past where it says play book 1
Takes me back to main menu
Play book 1, finish it, and make sure u make it to the post credits scene with the semi bald janitor. <<The game code reads this .

Play book 2 and just hit start.

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
For more side characters like Chitose her route is described in the walkthrough I think it was as delicate, it can be lost if you make the wrong choice at the wrong point.
So, where is the walkthrough for chapter 23 in case you make that kind of mistake? It's been quite a while for an update to an "official walkthrough".

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
So, where is the walkthrough for chapter 23 in case you make that kind of mistake? It's been quite a while for an update to an "official walkthrough".
It's on their every official platform except here. They must have missed it?

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Ch24 has been out for Patrons/Subscribers(Silver+ Tier) for those interested.

Also, hoping this finally gets to 100 :whistle:: 1700115050386.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Harem4life

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wait, is the only change between True Story and denying it, just actual denial? Like, no plot difference, you just keep the question mark? If so, I'm kinda impressed, just going 'sure, put your head in the sand, I'm still telling the same story, but you can pretend it's different.' It's a ballsy move I was not expecting.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes