• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Did ch 23 update break the saves? I always dl a full fresh copy every update, and the copy and paste my save folder to the new update, yet I'm getting this after two rollbacks on the renpy error screen

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, I'm experiencing the exact same thing. If I choose to ignore it it takes me back to chapter 12.
I have plenty of pre-Chapter 20 saves. They're unfortunately all broken as well.
I'm guessing the walkthrough is for the Patreon version due to it going up to chapter 24, when chapter 23 is the latest free release. Also I'm screwed for the next version since I only keep one save, since apparently saves are broken?

Yes, the new update brought all kinds of pandemonium to everyone's saves. We've narrowed down the problem and trying to make sure it doesn't happen again but for now, kindly use the solutions provided.

Your current ch23 saves will work on ch24 when it's out publicly.
Try to save on the end screen and not the Miho screen.

I was lazy to make 2 different versions of the walkthrough. The paid version is the same as the public version after all, only release date difference and in hindsight, the public version has it better because of all the edits. It's the user's responsibility if they scroll down beyond the version they have and spoil themselves.

Wow, really loved this! Finished the story up to chapter 24 this morning after spending the last several days reading it. Slept for a bit, then read a lot of posts here. I much prefer a format like this over Discord.

I'm on the come down like Hikari or any of us after a great story game so I am a little all over the place right now. Going to just throw out some thoughts and see where it goes:

I read your "long ass ramblings" and I gotta say, I've seen longer :ROFLMAO:

Most of it I can't comment on but I read all of it.

Here's what I can:

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Thanks for the reply. I spent most the night reading posts and writing mine lol. I did start again, I am taking notes when I spot a clue or a have a question so ill be mentioning those once I finish. Gonna try and take my time. Thanks again, love it!

Last edited:

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Wow, really loved this! Finished the story up to chapter 24 this morning after spending the last several days reading it. Slept for a bit, then read a lot of posts here. I much prefer a format like this over Discord.

I'm on the come down like Hikari or any of us after a great story game so I am a little all over the place right now. Going to just throw out some thoughts and see where it goes:

Reactions: Yarazin

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Hmm, it's a book 1 and book 2 mismatch if it says the package is invalid, we have tested this repeatedly, and if you downloaded a match version it should work; try our itch.io download links.
The book 1 modded version is 900gb+

More info here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-23-eolostudios.80371/post-12196965
So, I got both files from the links here. I will try to re-download both and of course, start from the beginning and see if it will work.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Cant help myself so will mention a couple things I've found so far and hope you can answer a question.

Just started chapter 8 on my replay but will need to be 21+ spoiler.

Reactions: eolostudios

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
So because of that, all old Android ports are obsolete.

^I added it to the edit just now. So it's still either you start over or transfer your saves manually.
So you'saying that, in order to continue with the Android version, a person either has to start all over from Book One; clear that, then use this update to start Book Two with?
Book 2 Patched Android file is broken. Will not install due to package being "invalid". That's even after reinstalling the new Book 1 patched file.
I have had the same thing happen, even after using different download sites.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
So you'saying that, in order to continue with the Android version, a person either has to start all over from Book One; clear that, then use this update to start Book Two with?

I have had the same thing happen, even after using different download sites.
I literally replied to you last Tuesday, with the exact same question.
1700448470233.png

I have also checked our download links from pages we directly associate ourselves with, all book 1 android links have the modded save location version.

Cant help myself so will mention a couple things I've found so far and hope you can answer a question.

Just started chapter 8 on my replay but will need to be 21+ spoiler.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
She is from Summer Scent, roommate to the MC. They have a bad relationship at the start and she is verbally abusive, IMO. Understandable, but it bugs me sometimes.
I played this game, and it's one of the few I very much enjoy. I actually had the feeling it was this one from the name Eve, but I didn't know it was called SC.

Reactions: tslojr

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I played this game, and it's one of the few I very much enjoy. I actually had the feeling it was this one from the name Eve, but I didn't know it was called SC.
Summer Scent is another novel I really enjoy but Cassie is my favorite there. When I was playing your game the first time awkwardness reminded me of the Cassie scenes and I appreciated that. Sorry for abbreviating it, just a habit from AVN lovers reddit. I recommended your game to someone there recently. If you haven't done it, I think you should make a game introduction post there. I feel like they really appreciate devs who interact with the community. There's also another one growing called AVN community.

Edit: I did a search over there and found some posts. Replied to an old one. Hope more peeps support you, you have a great story going.

Last edited:

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I'm in chapter 6 atm, and disappointed with the follow-through on choices. Does this get better further down the road?
I don't invite Sayumi to my bed, she's there the night after anyway. I don't chase after her, MC decides to do it anyway... Why are these choices presented, if it doesn't impact anything.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
I'm in chapter 6 atm, and disappointed with the follow-through on choices. Does this get better further down the road?
I don't invite Sayumi to my bed, she's there the night after anyway. I don't chase after her, MC decides to do it anyway... Why are these choices presented, if it doesn't impact anything.
They do affect things, just they trigger flags that are used later. Use the walkthrough to see what choices trigger which flags. You lose some scenes by rejecting Yumi.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
They do affect things, just they trigger flags that are used later. Use the walkthrough to see what choices trigger which flags. You lose some scenes by rejecting Yumi.
Thanks! My first playthrough, I usually play these games as celibate as possible, to see how they hold up. It's good to know that choices do matter. :D

Jun 16, 2023
I had this bookmarked for so long and finally got around to it. This is exactly my type of shit. I have played 100s of avns and only ever encountered ONE other AVN that does harem this well with a wholesome cast and likeable mc.

(Love the little things like nonverbal cues, sound effects, and Dice hiding in background in earlier chapters. Currently in ch14.)

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
(Love the little things like nonverbal cues, sound effects, and Dice hiding in background in earlier chapters. Currently in ch14.)
Yeah, this game does humor well. So far I've noticed a few situations where earlier choices could've had more impact... But overall I'm enjoying the experience. As for harem done well... I'm in chapter 7 and can't agree (yet). I was frustrated by having cheated on Yukine with Sayumi at the end of chapter 6.

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
I have played 100s of avns and only ever encountered ONE other AVN that does harem this well with a wholesome cast and likeable mc.
Hi, what other AVN are you referring to? I love harem games and am always looking for ones that make sense. Thats how I found this, searching the list of them and checking descriptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iamthegoldengod
Jun 16, 2023
Hi, what other AVN are you referring to? I love harem games and am always looking for ones that make sense. Thats how I found this, searching the list of them and checking descriptions.
Out of Touch by Story Anon. It's insanely good! You can find my fat review towards the end of the latest reviews (from August?) if you want my thoughts in depth. The game's overview doesn't do it justice cuz it makes it sound like slice of life but the overall game is more of superpowers badass stuff with interwoven romantic arcs. Definitely feels like an anime ngl (it's like 35+ hours long). One of the most likable MCs to the date.:)

Reactions: Yarazin and Quetzzz

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Some notes and thoughts on Book 1, to invite discussion. I write these down as I'm playing through the game, so events can be mentioned that are resolved later.

Reactions: Yarazin

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Spoiler, I'm less happy with book 2 so far, because of my own expectations. (I'm in chapter 13 atm)
When the MC asks himself a rhetorical question, usually this is a telegraph for an upcoming player choice. So when the MC wonders if the harem is for him, I expected to have more input, for answering that question to be part of the MC's character arc. It also doesn't help that the game itself doesn't convey a "win condition". For instance, despite its flaws, Matrix Hearts does this well; "Sleep with everyone you can, so your knee heals better.". This game leaves everything up in the air, while not giving the player the opportunity to impact what happens.

With everything the MC knows right now, it's still possible that Sayumi is manipulating him for her own gain. Everything else she says might (and likely) is true, but so far I'm not noticing her having much concern for his actual (current) well-being.

Still, I'm aware that this is mostly on me, but expect some kind of rant about this in my Book 2 thoughts :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes