• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Wait, is the only change between True Story and denying it, just actual denial? Like, no plot difference, you just keep the question mark? If so, I'm kinda impressed, just going 'sure, put your head in the sand, I'm still telling the same story, but you can pretend it's different.' It's a ballsy move I was not expecting.
You need to look closely, it's like the first thing they make you spot after 2-3 clicks... The story differs greatly between TrueStory and Not.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-23-eolostudios.80371/post-11567384

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font '28'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "settings.rpyc", line 10504, in script
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
    surf = render(child,
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\text\text.py", line 2109, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\text\text.py", line 656, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\text\text.py", line 255, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\text\font.py", line 717, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "E:\Game Related\TF Games\Other VNs\My Time With You Chapter 23\My Time With You Book 2\renpy\text\font.py", line 658, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font '28'.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
My Time with You 0.23
Thu Nov 16 12:09:26 2023

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
You need to look closely, it's like the first thing they make you spot after 2-3 clicks... The story differs greatly between TrueStory and Not.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-23-eolostudios.80371/post-11567384

So, the hair colour and...oh, I caught it, in the denial path Rysa is just a bystander before the time jump. So that makes 'Sayumi?' just some random volunteer? I suppose the real question is, is the non-patched version interesting enough to check out as well? I usually just want the intended game experience, but I am curious about different branches, if they offer enough.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Wow, kinda surprised that Hime is the holdout (unless I accidentally fucked up her path, but I don't think it's that). Just starting C.23, so hopefully that dam bursts.

Who's the grieving T-1000 that spotted Ro-bot? (Izami)

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
Book 2 Patched Android file is broken. Will not install due to package being "invalid". That's even after reinstalling the new Book 1 patched file.

Reactions: Blades4119

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
You'll find out this episode.
Partially, still not sure how she has a permanent Detect Invisibility up. Or why she's being added to the story now, though some characters do seem to be just tertiary characters not connected to the plot. But got a different vibe from her.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
just started the game, wanted to know if there is a way to see dialogue history? like other renpy games.

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
Partially, still not sure how she has a permanent Detect Invisibility up. Or why she's being added to the story now, though some characters do seem to be just tertiary characters not connected to the plot. But got a different vibe from her.

Considering who she is and that she's been mentioned before we were bound to meet her sooner or later.

By the way: Are there any popular theories about Miho?

Reactions: loewe

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
So, the hair colour and...oh, I caught it, in the denial path Rysa is just a bystander before the time jump. So that makes 'Sayumi?' just some random volunteer? I suppose the real question is, is the non-patched version interesting enough to check out as well? I usually just want the intended game experience, but I am curious about different branches, if they offer enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hungover00

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Fixed, I went dumb on this, we spotted it on the ch 24 build, but forgot it on ch 23.
This is the line:

You'll find out this episode.
It was at the post-credits on that same episode anyway.

just started the game, wanted to know if there is a way to see dialogue history? like other renpy games.
Ah, we removed said feature because we believe it was redundant. Kindly use the mouse wheel to rollback the dialogue or turn on the rollback click feature and click on ur preferred side.

By the way: Are there any popular theories about Miho?
She's a Kitsune who ate Rin's corpse.

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
She's a Kitsune who ate Rin's corpse.
...I wanna say "haha, good one", but at the same time it makes a disturbing amount of sense considering they look quite a bit alike (down to the mole placement IIRC).

And now I've got the image of pre-time travel MC (who for some reason got spirited away) doing the beast with two backs with the kitsune who cannibalized his mother's corpse stuck in my head. :eek:

Reactions: eolostudios

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Book 2 Patched Android file is broken. Will not install due to package being "invalid". That's even after reinstalling the new Book 1 patched file.
Hmm, it's a book 1 and book 2 mismatch if it says the package is invalid, we have tested this repeatedly, and if you downloaded a match version it should work; try our itch.io download links.
The book 1 modded version is 900gb+

More info here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-23-eolostudios.80371/post-12196965

Mastertrkr

Nov 11, 2019
Did ch 23 update break the saves? I always dl a full fresh copy every update, and the copy and paste my save folder to the new update, yet I'm getting this after two rollbacks on the renpy error screen

Essecks

Sep 1, 2018
1699896676502.png

It's unfortunate, but apparently this needed to be done and the longer it was put off, the more chapters would need to be replayed to catch up.

Anyway, I'm all caught up, thanks for the update in spite of the difficulties

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
1699896676502.png

It's unfortunate, but apparently this needed to be done and the longer it was put off, the more chapters would need to be replayed to catch up.

Anyway, I'm all caught up, thanks for the update in spite of the difficulties
I have plenty of pre-Chapter 20 saves. They're unfortunately all broken as well.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
I'm guessing the walkthrough is for the Patreon version due to it going up to chapter 24, when chapter 23 is the latest free release. Also I'm screwed for the next version since I only keep one save, since apparently saves are broken?

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Wow, really loved this! Finished the story up to chapter 24 this morning after spending the last several days reading it. Slept for a bit, then read a lot of posts here. I much prefer a format like this over Discord.

I'm on the come down like Hikari or any of us after a great story game so I am a little all over the place right now. Going to just throw out some thoughts and see where it goes:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes