• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
This is what the forum is for, and I'm grateful for the feedback; it's helpful and always welcome.

The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning after rinsing my face + breakfast is actually look into MTWY's traffic. I always look forward to it.
I can't express how much I like this reply. :love:
That said... At chapter 20, I currently have over 4000 words of thoughts... I'll edit that down a little before posting :ROFLMAO:

But i do want to point out since this is not up for interpretation, that Iroha did not flip off MC in chapter 9. It's an "I'm watching you" gesture. Giving someone the bird is not even within her character.
Thank you for pointing this out. This does mellow my view on Iroha somewhat.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
So I have to RE start (again...) from book 12 and skip won't work....
that's it just to be sure ?
Im not sure what you're asking here.
Saves won't work, the skip button does. Or use the canon saves provided.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have a couple questions about if something is a bug or maybe a variable set wrong in chapter 24.
1. It should be last week. My mistake, not Koma's.
2. Idk what you're talking about; that's the default setting *wink* (Yes, it's a coding error, and it's TS not TL *wink again*)

hmmm this is what I see and it looks like it should work when I press accept but I can't see the server in discord when I do View attachment 3114676
This might explain why our Discord Traffic suddenly diminished within a day. Usually it's gradual starting from pub release day.
Which invite have u used? Did you try our other pages too? Have you gotten in yet?

I can't express how much I like this reply. :love:
That said... At chapter 20, I currently have over 4000 words of thoughts... I'll edit that down a little before posting :ROFLMAO:

4000, what the hell did i get myself into? :eek: Dude is going to surgically dismantle MTWY til I question every chapter I have put up. Dun dun dun~

Iroha is quite the mellow character too. Over-mellow even, IMO.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
4000, what the hell did i get myself into? :eek: Dude is going to surgically dismantle MTWY til I question every chapter I have put up. Dun dun dun~
Well, look at it this way... If I hated MTWY, I would've deleted it from my hard drive. I am invested in the story, and there are parts I absolutely adore. I know you're joking, but seriously, I wouldn't be invested if I didn't love the game on some level. So please, consider it a compliment :LOL:
That said, I very much respect your time and will edit it down.

Iroha is quite the mellow character too. Over-mellow even, IMO.
What poisoned my opinion with regard to Iroha, is them going behind MC's back so Iroha could peek, and the way both bathroom scenes played out. Physically, I like her more than most love interests (smallest breast size helps), and in another scenario, she could've been my favorite. Mostly, I don't feel that the level of intimacy is earned, more so because my MC hasn't been promiscuous (besides the sofa in Ch6).

Reactions: eolostudios

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
A little thing I noticed. Iroha always has a stern expression, her eyebrows rarely move, that "im watching you" gesture is one of the very few instances you see her have a more expressed facial reaction. I'm still double checking but there are only 2 circumstances I have seen where she has that. First is her expressing her concern for Hikari, the second being during orgasm.
Kind of sweet, in a way.

What poisoned my opinion with regard to Iroha, is them going behind MC's back so Iroha could peek, and the way both bathroom scenes played out. Physically, I like her more than most love interests (smallest breast size helps), and in another scenario, she could've been my favorite. Mostly, I don't feel that the level of intimacy is earned, more so because my MC hasn't been promiscuous (besides the sofa in Ch6).

Reactions: gojira667

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Not sure who Hitomi is, is this a pop culture reference?
Hitomi Tanaka ;)

P.S. This goes out to anyone who reads this: We're asking for a little assistance with the Discord invite issue a few posts back. Can any1 help test the invites from here, itch and the in-game discord icon, to see if there are any issues? We have tested and it has been working for us but we need a bigger sample size for testing.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Hitomi Tanaka
Ha! Consider that hole in my cultural knowledge filled.

P.S. This goes out to anyone who reads this: We're asking for a little assistance with the Discord invite issue a few posts back. Can any1 help test the invites from here, itch and the in-game discord icon, to see if there are any issues? We have tested and it has been working for us but we need a bigger sample size for testing.
Both itch's and f95's invite seem to be working fine for me.

A possible bug in Chapter 21

Izakiya

Apr 29, 2023
It worked fine for me.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
And as a sidenote, awesome writing on Chapter 21 so far. You're tying up quite a few loose ends, while being true to the story that's been told (except for a minor retcon, but I'll live :ROFLMAO: ). You have it all planned out, don't you?
[/SPOILER]
1700885197870.png
^Chapter 21 is the ultimate proof to this statement.

Si! The writing is not half-assed in any way. While I still lack and am learning in the visual and cinematic departments, I try to compensate with my strong side and try to put as much flair and detail into the writing as much as possible, even if it's easily missed.

Also, what retcon?

Thank you to those who tested the Discord invites.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Also, what retcon?
I've replied on Discord. Though in hindsight, "retcon" might've been the wrong word. I feel it's more undermining the MC trusting (or not) of FMC with this kind of information. Up until chapter 21, the player doesn't know that the MC already told FMC about the visions. So him telling her in the hospital undermines that. So the intimacy path with FMC doesn't depend on "tell her about visions", but only "tell her about this specific one".

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I have just downloaded and attempted to use the (patched) book 2 ep 23 file for Android from the itch.io page. It still refuses to install/update with the error message of being an invalid package. Any ideas?

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G with the latest Android OS version and sufficient memory and storage space to accomodate it.

Jun 17, 2023
I have just downloaded and attempted to use the (patched) book 2 ep 23 file for Android from the itch.io page. It still refuses to install/update with the error message of being an invalid package. Any ideas?

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G with the latest Android OS version and sufficient memory and storage space to accomodate it.
If you have transferred or have the saves located to this:

My file>internal storage>documents>RenPy_Save>1-1-LT1.save

In this exact format. You may uninstall, then just install Book 2.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
If you have transferred or have the saves located to this:

My file>internal storage>documents>RenPy_Save>1-1-LT1.save

In this exact format. You may uninstall, then just install Book 2.
Would that work eventhough the error message is saying that Book 2 is an invalid package?
Yes, as long as you have that save in the exact location I gave above. That is the purpose of the modded save, for it to remain there even upon uninstallation.
I understand about moving the save file. But, how would that affect whether or not Book 2 is seen as a valid install/update package or not? To me, they seem like two separate issues.

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
I had to restart from ch 12 without skipping, so I can remember few passages but some parts have been altered ?
the spanking session is far shorter and I can only do one sit up with Kanehana, don't understand here

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes