• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
I had to restart from ch 12 without skipping, so I can remember few passages but some parts have been altered ?
the spanking session is far shorter and I can only do one sit up with Kanehana, don't understand here
Huh, that happened to me once, too... IIRC it was fixed when I rewound to a few sentences before those interactions, saved, loaded, and progressed without speeding through the dialogue.

Jun 17, 2023
I understand about moving the save file. But, how would that affect whether or not Book 2 is seen as a valid install/update package or not? To me, they seem like two separate issues.
They are, and I have asked EO about it, he has no concrete answer yet.

Is this working on book 1?
Sorry, we didn't make this, but some guy answered you already it seems.

I had to restart from ch 12 without skipping, so I can remember few passages but some parts have been altered ?
the spanking session is far shorter and I can only do one sit up with Kanehana, don't understand here
None of these scenes have been altered in any way; try the walkthrough.

gatojazz

Dec 16, 2021
Does anyone know how i can erase book 1 decisions and have the NEW decisions work for book 2? (I already started book 2 with my older decisions choices)

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
From what I understand, you can replay book 1 with the new choices, and they'll carry over automatically to book 2.
Keep in mind, that the choices you made in book 2, won't be retroactively adjusted if they depended on a choice in book 1.

Reactions: gatojazz

Lucifer@dvl

Feb 19, 2022
The latest version (ch23) is crashing on the starting screen.
I'm using Android 12
And yes I've tried the new saves provided here but still crashing when i try to launch.

jammyhammyhands

Nov 26, 2021
This might explain why our Discord Traffic suddenly diminished within a day. Usually it's gradual starting from pub release day.
Which invite have u used? Did you try our other pages too? Have you gotten in yet?
Im the guy who couldn't join the discord, tried the invite through the game, here on f95 and itch too I wanna say, but all the invite links looked like the screenshot I had posted a bit ago. its very annoying, I press accept and it looks like It should work but nothing shows up in discord. would definitely like to join if it's possible haha : p any way there could be a new invite? or could I message my discord info to y'all maybe? loved playing MTWY and excited for future installments!

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2023
The latest version (ch23) is crashing on the starting screen.
I'm using Android 12
And yes I've tried the new saves provided here but still crashing when i try to launch.
Have you put the saves in this manner below:

✅
My file>internal storage>documents>RenPy_Save>1-1-LT1.save

Kindly send us the crash message that prompts if there's any.

Im the guy who couldn't join the discord, tried the invite through the game, here on f95 and itch too I wanna say, but all the invite links looked like the screenshot I had posted a bit ago. Still not in but would definitely like to join if it's possible haha :p any way there could be a new invite possibly? or could I message my discord info to y'all maybe? loved playing MTWY and excited for future installments!
Try this:

Also try on both the app or browser.

jammyhammyhands

Nov 26, 2021
Try this:

Also try on both the app or browser.
thank you mate! using the browser was my problem. would open the app and nothing would happen. posting that link into discord using their join server feature (which I swear I tried, but must've messed something up) worked like a charm.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Currently waiting for EO to finish his side of things, so I'm a little bored.

To those who are not on our Discord server, here's a general update and sneak peek of the Offscreen Chapter(OVA)

1701957543981.png

It will be initially released separately from Book 2, then integrated into it once ch25 comes. It saves us a lot of time and hassle.

I'm still torn between our two options for integrating it into book 2, there'll be a button in the right-hand corner of the screen either leading to a new screen menu that shows this below or it will lead to Miho introducing and explaining the OVA chapters. Most likely, there will be an exclusive presentation and poll to decide.

Exclusive Release is 100 percent tomorrow; after that, I'll work on the exclusive wallpapers and cross promotions, thank you to those who assisted. Then the public release of ch24 is on the 9th or 10th, I'll be making edits.

Anyway, book 2 is still set to end before 2023 does, and I already set most of the script for it while I was making this OVA chapter.

Ikuzo!~

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Then the public release of ch24 is on the 9th or 10th
I just discovered the game yesterday and finished it today, then I came across this, lucky me!

It's a hell of an adventure filled with emotion, characters with well-defined personalities and a plot that gives answers as it goes along. It's frustrating at times, but not enough to not want to continue. Although, I hope the MC will quickly discover that Sayumi is in fact his daughter + his father's involvement in this story , so that everything falls into place.

And what I'm waiting for the most, that the relationship with HIME finally moves forward!!!

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
Umm, help?
Get to this scene:
1702179356976.png and in one click it goes to the grey error screen. Here is the traceback. Anyone know how to fix or get past this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font '28'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "settings.rpyc", line 10504, in script
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 884, in render
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
surf = render(child,
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2109, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 656, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 255, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 717, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 658, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
My Time with You 0.23
Sat Dec 9 19:32:53 2023

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Umm, help?
Get to this scene:
View attachment 3160217 and in one click it goes to the grey error screen. Here is the traceback. Anyone know how to fix or get past this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "settings.rpyc", line 10504, in script
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1266, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\character.py", line 927, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\character.py", line 666, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 704, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1334, in render
surf = render(child,
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2109, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 656, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 255, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 717, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "C:\Users\drago\Desktop\Prawns\My Time with You\Book 2\MTWYBook2Chapter23-0.23-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 658, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
My Time with You 0.23
Sat Dec 9 19:32:53 2023
:unsure:

To be easy to help you, I would need:

- The "save" before this screen
- You answer me if the version is the compressed

Last edited:

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
While running game code:
This is a known issue, and we've been told it will be fixed in the next update.
Ignoring the error will skip one or two lines:

Sayumi "Fine, I'll see you at home."
Azami: "Koma, call me immediately if there's any trouble, doesn't matter how small."
Azami: "Keep a close eye on her as much as you can."

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
:unsure:

To be easy to help you, I would need:

- The "save" before this screen
- You answer me if the version is the compressed
The save is right at this screen and it is not the compressed version.

The prior save before this is the "break time" H scene with Hikari after her oriejntation tour:
1702197556548.png

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
As long as I follow my continuity rule, that nothing published/released storywise will ever be revised, I hate when that crap gets pulled; from anyone. It shows the lack of integrity and dedication in the writing, IMO.
I agree, when that happened to WVM I was pissed, and that was even worse, the story changed, without changing what came before, making the new continuity very confusing, now I have to wait for the rewrite of the stuff that hasn't changed before I want to play again and start over.

Reactions: eolostudios

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

My Time with You [Book 2 Ch.24] [EoloStudios]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1 GB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
What the fuck is this ending AHHHHHH. Hime :(
The story is progressing slowly on this update, but at least we have Yukine's return . I can't wait to see chapter 25!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Time with You [Book 2 Ch.24] [EoloStudios] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: Book 2 Ch.23 -> Book 2 Ch.24 [524 MB]
- - -

Mac: Book 2 Ch.23 ->Book 2 Ch.24 [523 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes