• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I think he's dead
I hope not, for several reasons! But I had that happen once with a fanfiction I read. That guy was really good, his fanfiction was good enough to be a real book, when suddenly no updates came anymore. Turned out later the writer died. Hopefully this did not happen here.

• Sad
Reactions: naabii

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
This game is abandoned soon
Nope, that’s just the Dev. He has never fulfilled his promises, there always have been delays. As long as he has patrons, who throw their money away without demanding anything (it’s not my bussines to judge what they do with the money though), it’ll be as it is now.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Nope, that’s just the Dev. He has never fulfilled his promises, there always have been delays. As long as he has patrons, who throw their money away without demanding anything (it’s not my bussines to judge what they do with the money though), it’ll be as it is now.
Yes,it happens all the time...

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well, at least DeviantWiz delivers sometimes. Go over to the legendary "Dual Family" thread with conman developer gumdrop and his stalwart defender "I am just an unrelated bystander" Joshua Tree. Lies by gumdrop are easy to spot, every time he opens his mouth! That thread is now a meme of it´s own.

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Worst part is, this update will probably just be the party again but with the other bitch with Val getting teased in the park. If this guy could stick to a schedule, we'd have been in the main game by now - working the agency, actually getting close to others, Val getting close to others...

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Worst part is, this update will probably just be the party again but with the other bitch with Val getting teased in the park. If this guy could stick to a schedule, we'd have been in the main game by now - working the agency, actually getting close to others, Val getting close to others...
Yes, the last parts there are pretty much the Dream isn it. God i wish Another developer could take over this Project.
You know that best case scenario it will continue like it has been all along with irregular updates every 3 months and some late excuses Before it gets dropped for good or its already dropped. All the while he is cashing in and not stopping payments, can you say douche move?

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Yes, the last parts there are pretty much the Dream isn it. God i wish Another developer could take over this Project.
You know that best case scenario it will continue like it has been all along with irregular updates every 3 months and some late excuses Before it gets dropped for good or its already dropped. All the while he is cashing in and not stopping payments, can you say douche move?
Honestly, the programming isn't even hard. I could probably pull that off - I just have no clue how to work Daz no matter how much I've tried.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, stopped support today for him on Patreon, tired of his shit, didn't reply to my message to pause payments until update comes out, so I guess that means no to my question. Guess he will keep milking his Patreons.
Unfortunatley its the only way to show them that this behaviour is unacceptable. Its essentially a scam not to notify your Patreons.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that sucks, Patreon should address this kind of behaviour not the incest thing
There is nothing to address on Patreons end, it's only a tip jar. It isn't up to them to tell people what to do with their money, they trust people to manage that themselves.

You aren't buying anything on Patreon, only showing support. You aren't guaranteed a finished product and you aren't owed anything.

You give money on Patreon and that's you saying "I like your work, have some money" and that's it, that's as far as that transaction takes you.

It's up to the people supporting him to decide if he deserves their money not Patreon to hold anyones hand.

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
There is nothing to address on Patreons end, it's only a tip jar. It isn't up to them to tell people what to do with their money, they trust people to manage that themselves.

You aren't buying anything on Patreon, only showing support. You aren't guaranteed a finished product and you aren't owed anything.

You give money on Patreon and that's you saying "I like your work, have some money" and that's it, that's as far as that transaction takes you.

It's up to the people supporting him to decide if he deserves their money not Patreon to hold anyones hand.

wait i'm not saying that patreon should help the people that invest their money. I was thinking about punish this behaviour, i know that it's difficult as for youtube to check all the videos, but it's wrong that every person that knows something about 3d modeling can post like two videos, or a part of a game (aorrta) take the money and then bye, i know that who decided to invest is like... investing but I also think that there are artists like him because is ""allowed" by patreon. let say that he doesn't post anything until december but he still takes the money, i know that you can just stop to giving him support but on the other hand patreon could just block his account...

let's stop this thing here, let's not "milfy-citying" this thread :unsure:

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I see much more content from fans than the original author. I think someone capable could adopt the game and start a new thread, since this one is practically abandoned, making it clear that it's a side project. And also use Renpy as engine... That is much better than the clunky Unity.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes