3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you want the player to transform into a futa and then return to female? (Using drugs)

• Yes

Votes: 1,592 68.4%
  • No

Votes: 734 31.6%

• Total voters

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
She can't be naked right at the beginning of the game. There will be an option to strip down and be naked. I just finished this version, maybe in a week or two.
Good point let me hope the Sunday tribe will appear in a week or two and I hope your next new game will be 3d along with my suggestions of a game female protagonist who will naked without any clothing from beginning to end in a forest like setting and make the characters only female and naked

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Oh, by the way when you update make Sunday along with her tribe naked throughout the game and also how do you make her naked along with a walkthrough?

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
There are many things people dislike about RPG maker. I am generally tolerant; however, I just had my play through ended by one of them. I got trapped by to of those trap people and lost the fight. I saw the scene and was instantly put back into combat. I tried to escape, failed and was defeated / scene. Escape successful, instantly back into combat, loss / scene...a few more times and ALT F4 delete the game.

There needs to be a few seconds after a successful escape before the enemy can move or attack. After a loss and the resulting scene, that enemy needs to go away or or pass out for a nap instead of instantly attacking again.

That being said, I could not figure out how to build anything except the basic items, no fire or shelter etc.. There was no way to select the item from the build list or any other indication on how to build things.

I'll try again in a few builds.

P.S. Another thing that always bugs me (although not game breaking) is the loud stock music. Turning it down to 20% isn't enough, but 0% is too much. can we get an option to go to 5% increments? I don't want it off, it should be in the background.

deadal

Mar 20, 2019
After 15 min of game, i manage to build the shelter, the fire and the table. I get in the cave, kill the bear and then, i'm stuck on the other side without any idea on how to come back!
I find a white NPC and try to talk, fight start with me mostly dead (thanks to the bear) and i lose, get raped and fight start again with the same NPC before the end of the animation... Trapped in an endless loop of being rapped by an albino futa elf, not my kink... BYE!

D

Deleted member 219172

looks good to me. may be you can include some futa content into the game? Would be nice. :cool:

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
are we really supposed to lose all our weapons and tools after defeat cause that is really annoying especially as you cant craft a new pickaxe or shovel, also the crafting mats seem to be tied to an invisible variable instead of inventory which seems to be a bad idea

Last edited:

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
There are many things people dislike about RPG maker. I am generally tolerant; however, I just had my play through ended by one of them. I got trapped by to of those trap people and lost the fight. I saw the scene and was instantly put back into combat. I tried to escape, failed and was defeated / scene. Escape successful, instantly back into combat, loss / scene...a few more times and ALT F4 delete the game.

There needs to be a few seconds after a successful escape before the enemy can move or attack. After a loss and the resulting scene, that enemy needs to go away or or pass out for a nap instead of instantly attacking again.

That being said, I could not figure out how to build anything except the basic items, no fire or shelter etc.. There was no way to select the item from the build list or any other indication on how to build things.

I'll try again in a few builds.

P.S. Another thing that always bugs me (although not game breaking) is the loud stock music. Turning it down to 20% isn't enough, but 0% is too much. can we get an option to go to 5% increments? I don't want it off, it should be in the background.
I apologize for the loop, I'll fix it.

To make a shelter you have to activate the glowing light that is between the palm trees. Take a look at what the shelter needs in the manual and collect it all. activate the light and you'll create a shelter. If you have all the items on the list.

You mean the background music. The sound of the sea ...

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
After 15 min of game, i manage to build the shelter, the fire and the table. I get in the cave, kill the bear and then, i'm stuck on the other side without any idea on how to come back!
I find a white NPC and try to talk, fight start with me mostly dead (thanks to the bear) and i lose, get raped and fight start again with the same NPC before the end of the animation... Trapped in an endless loop of being rapped by an albino futa elf, not my kink... BYE!
You have to approach the waterfall (climb a little where the rocks are in the water) and have the option to jump to the other side. Enter the cave where you will find a pick, then return to where the bear is and break a large stone.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm in a room full of spikes and don't know what to do. I can't even read the instructions on the stone wall. What do I do?
Some spikes are false. stand first. You have the option to jump. (Sorry I can't tell you how you're going to cross because there's no fun in it) :D

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
are we really supposed to lose all our weapons and tools after defeat cause that is really annoying especially as you cant craft a new pickaxe or shovel, also the crafting mats seem to be tied to an invisible variable instead of inventory which seems to be a bad idea
Put everything in the box before you go to the forbidden island part.

philo10

Sep 28, 2019
I cant build the chicken Coop. I have all the things, press build, nothing happends. I was little bit exploring, came to the forbidden island, got attacked, defeated the Monster but now it repeat all the time i kill it new fight starts till i die.

Banciw

Jul 9, 2018
A pretty fun game so far, the only issue is the enemies that refuse to die or leave me alone even after I defeat them.

Reactions: philo10

PM21

May 1, 2018
Here's a dumb problem to have: I parked the raft at the bottom leftmost tile before the scene transition trigger. So now I can't even get back on the boat because if I enter the last row of blocks on the left of the screen, I get sucked back onto the main beach. Maybe move the scene transition trigger up a bit instead of taking the whole left side? Just seems like a weird way to break the game, because now if there are items on the other island, I can't get back.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Go to the side of the island where you can see another island. You will see the light that shines, when you activate the light you will be given the task of making a raft.

See in the book how to make a raft and collect all the material you need.
Then go again where the light is and activate to make the raft. (You'll find the foil fishing).
After doing the 'highlighted' part , the Raft recipe, didn't show up in the book, :( .

Also, noticed in this version(0.2) , none of the the other recipes (Bed, Table, Fire, craft table, etc.) were in the book, or appeared as they did in version 0.1 .
So, if you didn't think to write them down the first time, you'd have no clue how to build them, except by trial & error :oops:.

I hope this was/will be 'fixed' in the next version.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes