bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
No, you can download the update, extract it to a new folder and then copy your profile folder over from the previous version and start where you left off
But you also mentioned time looping for you which is why I asked for the player log
ERR_DIALOG_107_LOBBY_1 is what it said.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
can someone help me where is the gamedir located i wanted to put the mod cheat
There's a cheat key already added in the RAR. You don't need the mod. If you use it, we're not responsible for fixing any problems you encounter and you will have forfeited any support from Faerin or staff.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
do I need to download a program for the animations to work? and if there are, could you give me the link
It could be either one of three things causing this:
  1. The drivers for your GPU are out of date. Check the manufacturer's website to see if you need to update it.
  2. You're missing the Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes. Download the all in one pack from , extract the files to a temporary folder and run the included "install_all.bat".
  3. You may be running a dual GPU setup. Go into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display Adapters and disable one of the devices from there and try loading the game. If you still don't see the animation, enable the device you disabled, disable the other GPU and try reloading it to see if the animation plays. Note: ignore this step if you only have 1 GPU installed.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How to read tarrot card and merchant thingy
If you have the cards in your inventory, go into the Staff screen, click on the Inventory tab, click on one of the free slots available and assign the card to your staff.

If you don't have the cards in your inventory, you need to see Isabella in the evening or at night for a reading when your destiny bar is full.

equip tarot card.jpg Destiny.jpg

Reactions: junior366

heredur

Apr 26, 2020
It could be either one of three things causing this:
  1. The drivers for your GPU are out of date. Check the manufacturer's website to see if you need to update it.
  2. You're missing the Visual C++ Redistributable runtimes. Download the all in one pack from , extract the files to a temporary folder and run the included "install_all.bat".
  3. You may be running a dual GPU setup. Go into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display Adapters and disable one of the devices from there and try loading the game. If you still don't see the animation, enable the device you disabled, disable the other GPU and try reloading it to see if the animation plays. Note: ignore this step if you only have 1 GPU installed.
thank you really solved the problem !!! disabling the video adapter makes it really slow but it really works haha finally i will be able to move from this place

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
thank you really solved the problem !!! disabling the video adapter makes it really slow but it really works haha finally i will be able to move from this place
You're welcome!

Thank you for letting me know that worked. :)

Reactions: heredur

69popo69

Jul 20, 2017
There's a cheat key already added in the RAR. You don't need the mod. If you use it, we're not responsible for fixing any problems you encounter and you will have forfeited any support from Faerin or staff.
Hey I have a bug where the guests don't use the sauna and gym at all to I am not able to level up some of the girls, am I missing a step?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey I have a bug where the guests don't use the sauna and gym at all to I am not able to level up some of the girls, am I missing a step?
What do you mean, they don't use it? Do they want to use it and can't, or are they just not wanting to use it?

You might need to raise the guest level when you assign Julia to the front desk.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
One of two possibilities:
  1. You don't have the staff (Riley or Annika) to work in those locations (or low on energy).
  2. You're taking on level 1 guests instead of level 2 (or higher) guests. In which case, as TheDevian mentioned, when you assign Julia to the lobby, click on the number to the upper left and select the guest level you want/need.

69popo69

Jul 20, 2017
One of two possibilities:
  1. You don't have the staff (Riley or Annika) to work in those locations (or low on energy).
  2. You're taking on level 1 guests instead of level 2 (or higher) guests. In which case, as TheDevian mentioned, when you assign Julia to the lobby, click on the number to the upper left and select the guest level you want/need.
omg it was the level thing. Had no clue about it thanks so much!

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes