goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well, it works fine via Wine on Linux. But on Mac with macOS Cataline (10.15) it might not work.

However, it should work with older macOS version. Then goobdoob is the right guys to ask.
For now, you have to buy CrossOver to run on Catalina. Current upstream wine does not have 32on64 support.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cold_arctus

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hi guys, like lot of people here I have a black screen directly when launch the game.
I have all the last update of Windows 1O, my Nvidia graphic card, etc... Other Unity games work fine, Man of the House, Timestamps, ...
I really don't know what's happen.
Could you go into Control Panel >> Device Manager >> Display Adapters and take a screenshot of that for me please?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yes. All other Unity games works fine.
Try downloading and installing the codecs and let me know if that corrected the problem. Also, could you verify that you have the following updates installed for your OS? Also, are you using Windows 10 1909?

In the Windows Updates screenshot, the only ones to be concerned with are the two in green.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Well, it works fine via Wine on Linux. But on Mac with macOS Cataline (10.15) it might not work.

However, it should work with older macOS version. Then goobdoob is the right guy to ask.
I already have an older macOS version. Any way, do you know where Can I find the mac version of the game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
monroe

You should put something like pre-alpha or demo on this for now because that is all this is.
You go through the tutorial and that is it you can not do anything else.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I already have an older macOS version. Any way, do you know where Can I find the mac version of the game?
I doubt there will be one for a long time from now.

This is more a pre-alpha/demo at this time.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It wont let me open up the file as an archive
Dev's use up to date 7zip and or WinRAR so you may need to update your program.
7zip:
WinRAR:

Reactions: TheDevian

samdilli

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys,

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy!

In the mean time, Sister Nora will say a little prayer for you.
For the next update, I'll do my best to add lot of new content (guests, rooms, events) and hopefully the first 1-2 weeks of gameplay as well!

Since this is the first content update and we are leaving the "demo phase", this will be v0.1.0!

The planned release date is the 26th!
Take care!
Faerin
?

nboby

May 27, 2017
Try downloading and installing the codecs and let me know if that corrected the problem. Also, could you verify that you have the following updates installed for your OS? Also, are you using Windows 10 1909?

In the Windows Updates screenshot, the only ones to be concerned with are the two in green.

I have everything updated. Win 1909 all the C++ package frame work 3.5 and WebP.
Thank anyway for your help.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
:unsure:
I have everything updated. Win 1909 all the C++ package frame work 3.5 and WebP.
Thank anyway for your help.
C++ 2015 x86 or x64? Did you uninstall all newer versions of C++ (2017, 2019) before you install C++ 2015 x86?

What about .NET Framework 4.8?

4.00 star(s) 239 Votes