cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Here the file.
ok.. I found two things in your log file:
1. Your GPU is damn old - 10 years already!
2. An Error message I haven't seen before I therefor not know what it means.
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/Universal Render Pipeline/BokehDepthOfField' - Pass 'Bokeh Depth Of Field CoC' has no vertex shader
D3D11 device created for Microsoft Media Foundation video decoding.
Going to forward your log file to Fearin maybe he knows what it means.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Ok... I like a lot MOTH... And I will probably really like this game... In 20 or 30 updates! See you then!

gunderson

Aug 17, 2016
I was just about to ask the thread whether anybody had a list of all the available Tarot cards, or at least all they could find, then I thought "Why don't I just fucking do it?!"

Note: to my knowledge, there are 12 cards total in this release. This is based on info from the v0.0.3 changelog, but I have no reason to think more Tarot cards have been added since then, as the Tarot card system does not seem to have been updated since them. Still, if you see a card I missed in this version, post that shit!

So, here's what I've got (after a shitload of re-rolling and re-starting. Thank Christ for the control key! And yes, I've actually gotten ALL of these cards, even if a couple took a long while to pop up) -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Note: to my knowledge, there are 12 cards total in this release. This is based on info from the v0.0.3 changelog, but I have no reason to think more Tarot cards have been added since then, as the Tarot card system does not seem to have been updated since them. Still, if you see a card I missed in this version, post that shit!
Yep, that's all of the current cards!
Some of the effects will change though, as they aren't balanced yet.

This will probably be implemented in the upcoming update or the one after that.

Reactions: TheDevian

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is any walkthrough needed for this?
No but you must explore the mansion for part of the content to happen.
After you meet both sister and mom in the mansion after you start running it there part is over and once you do the first customer that part is over and it gives you a customer you can not satisfy because you can not open the parts needed for him.

That's it nothing else to do as far as I can tell.
To me its a very early beta or even a alpha build of the game with little to no content.

Reactions: icarly2

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How much content as of now? Should I wait a few updates?
There is no sexual content and its just more of a early beta to late alpha at this time.

You may just want to mess around with it so you can see what is going on./

The starting story is good and it gives you a little bit of knowledge about how the "Management" part will work.

just make sure you look around (explore) the mansion/house because that is how you get the sister to start helping you with the hotel part.
There is a minor bug about cleaning but once you get the sister to help just put her then the mom and then her again over and over to clean up the place.
This will get fixed in the next version or so.

Reactions: 3xtreme

samdilli

Feb 19, 2019

Hey guys, I hope you're all well!
I'm making great progress on MwM and it's really starting to feel and play like an actual game (if I may say so myself).

Here's another sneak preview, of one of the new guests in the Manor:

Stay safe!
Faerin

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
How do you find tarot cards. Can't check rooms or attic. Nothing happens when I choose explore Isabella or mansion. Have no idea how to look for or fin these cards. Any help appreciated. Thanks

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
How do you find tarot cards. Can't check rooms or attic. Nothing happens when I choose explore Isabella or mansion. Have no idea how to look for or fin these cards. Any help appreciated. Thanks
AFAIK you only get them from Isabella. Save before your first visit to her and just savescum to see al 12 currently in the game. Currently they do not do anything. There is a "meter" on the main hud - when this fills up you can visit Isabella again (don't think you can do this yet) and get another.
I may be wrong, but that was my understanding from playing the game demo.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
AFAIK you only get them from Isabella. Save before your first visit to her and just savescum to see al 12 currently in the game. Currently they do not do anything. There is a "meter" on the main hud - when this fills up you can visit Isabella again (don't think you can do this yet) and get another.
I may be wrong, but that was my understanding from playing the game demo.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes