Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
To have a finger in every pie?
I could say the same about your post, what kind of nonsense are you talking?
Read his message carefully.

It's bullshit that Unity games can't be ported to Android.
In this case, the author of this game just didn't do it. But don't say it's impossible.
How about "no"? Faerin is not going to re-code the game for a small percentage of Android users because there's no financial reason to do so and that's that. If that upsets you, get a real computer.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As far as I gathered, 1.02 is the Steam version but doesn't hold anything new if you already have 1.01.
Only difference I've detected is that 1.02 requires online access to your PC, due to Steam achievements.
I had 1.01 all done, but downloaded 1.02 in hopes of something new despite no Change log posted on OP, Farin had included Change log with the game for many many releases so didn't worry too much about that.. however turned out to be a waste of Mega daily download capacity for me.. and am sure for many others.. so should have been explained on the OP.
Apparently the Version from the OP was leaked and not shared by the Dev and only includes bugfixes anyway

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Do you guys know where the general store is? Apparently that's where you can buy a flashlight and fishing rod. I can't seem to find it.

edit: apparently I have an old save? I'll either need to play again or get a new save.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
No it can be done.for example the game(A happy marriage) was unity before then converted to renpy.
I want this in renpy so that it can be ported to Android.
Of course it can be done. But somebody has to do it. It's a little bit more than just pressing a button. Someone has to invest a couple of months of work.
Stumping your feet and demanding stuff for free does not help at all.

Reactions: Asisit and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Do you guys know where the general store is? Apparently that's where you can buy a flashlight and fishing rod. I can't seem to find it.

edit: apparently I have an old save? I'll either need to play again or get a new save.
Older saves (before 0.9.4) won't work with the game. So you'll either have to find a later save or start a new game as this is something I can't unlock on your map. Even if I could, you would run into all sorts of bugs in your game.

Reactions: TheDevian

Asisit

Apr 8, 2018
Of course it can be done. But somebody has to do it. It's a little bit more than just pressing a button. Someone has to invest a couple of months of work.
Stumping your feet and demanding stuff for free does not help at all.
Not demanding.it was just a question not an order.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ehh, I downloaded this game yesterday and an new update came out today... probably bugfix?

This is a required to download or I don't need to download a new update?
actually i had the same crash when i downloaded it from f95,thtas why i tried diff site
No key in the last version? Patch doesn't work.

View attachment 2100297
Please upload the bugfix 1.0.2 so I can update my game version 1.0.1
Thanks!
No mega or tor yet for 1.0.2?
Do NOT download 1.0.2! It will not work if you do not own the Steam version! Someone needs to update the OP with this info.

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Completed my 1st playthrough. The game is great, as expected. I have just one comment to make (constructive, I hope) regarding the grind that some reviews complain about:

- The problem is not the amount of grind to get scenes, the problems is you don't feel you are grinding for The Impossible, not even with not-Mom and not-sis. Everyone is horny for you almost from the beginning and progressing in those relations has little to do with your efforts, so when you get the (very gorgeous) scenes is a bit underwhelming. In contrast, in a game also criticized for its grind like Foot of the Mountains --not comparing the very different games, just using a good example to make my point clear!!-- this works a little better because the progress you make in stage p feels like a big step from stage p-1 and felt impossible in stage p-2. It's like in JRPGs: you start defeating your bully, you grind your way to defeating a God. If the final boss was bully number 2, that wouldn't work the same way!

Anyway, the game is really great and if your finances allow you should definitely purchase it on Steam and support the dev. The is a lot of work and care put in it and it shows.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
In this case, the author of this game just didn't do it. But don't say it's impossible.
It can be done, often it's quite straight forward, but it entirely depends how you structure your build in Unity.

Not all Unity games can be ported across.
Some games are possible, some games are not.

The fact that you're talking to 2 members of the dev's team, means I'd probably be listening to what they say, instead of trying to argue about something you know very little (if anything) about - how this game is structured & if it's possible to port this game across.

Do you think they would purposefully exclude the Android audience & the extra income - mobile gaming is the biggest games market out there, making more than PC & console sales combined & still the fastest growing! - if it was possible? :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If Faerin & they say it's not possible, I know who I'm going to listen to. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian and Sycho

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
To have a finger in every pie?
I could say the same about your post, what kind of nonsense are you talking?
Read his message carefully.

Not demanding.it was just a question not an order.
Let's get this out of the way. Can the game be converted to Android?
Yes, it can.
Will it be converted to Android?
No, it won't be.
Why?
As it's not financially viable for the dev to make one.

Hope that clears everything up

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
how is this a complete game if the love rating is 90 for Julia but all others are only 75% - can you not achieve 100%
Nowhere does it say it is "%", even though we're used to it that scores in many games are on a percentage scale and with other stuff (consumer satisfaction) in this game as well. But yes, the game is completed, no, we cannot get 100 (whether percent or pineapple points) - and let's be honest, if somebody loves somebody else 100%, i. e. is never even the slightest bit annoyed, they probably should seek help from a professional ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Never understood the concept of Measuring Love or Emotions, since they are personal.....I am wondering how they will function IRL I mean in games it is a concept to unlock certain content im aware

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
There's also the whole issue with comparing between individuals. You know how there are some memes along the lines of "one kick into the gonads is ten times as hurtful as giving birth" or other stuff? Utter rubbish. Up to now nobody can compare how feelings are affecting the brains of different people. Yes, we can measure brain waves (not in all situations though) but people with similar brain reactions tell completely different subjective stories about how they feel. Brains react differently to similar stimuli (like a knock on the fingers). One person will feel worse when hit on the finger than on the toe, the other is the other way round. There is just no objective measurement of feelings at all that correlates to what people themselves think.

In this game that means that even though Julia gets 90 points, she still might be the one least enamoured with MC.

KKnuck

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone upload a save from newer version? I finished the game but can't see the bonus stuff as general store is not on the map.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes