Darkinio

Apr 21, 2017
Ok, so you are using 1909 (same build I have).

Go into Settings, Advanced options. Make sure "Receive updates for other Microsoft products when you update Windows" is turned on, then do a check for updates. Restart your computer if necessary if you find any available updates after they've been installed.
Done, still doesnt work.

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Where do you drop the patch? I know it says to put it into the root directory but where is that ?

Just copy and paste the file here

View attachment 570586
I'm unable to progress past this point. I click renovate, the money goes away but it just keeps prompting me to click renovate again. What am I doing wrong?
Probably nothing, like I said restart the game and then provide us with the Profile save just before you renovate the kitchen, so if it is a bug we can can look into it

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
I'm on day 10 Diane is on day 9/2 of staying at the hotel. Is she supposed to check out?

Jinxy

Aug 12, 2017
Probably nothing, like I said restart the game and then provide us with the Profile save just before you renovate the kitchen, so if it is a bug we can can look into it
Actually I just got past this point on my 4th attempt, I changed the graphics settings from LOW to MEDIUM and this seemed to enable the animation with the contractor to trigger.

Reactions: larry5168

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Actually I just got past this point on my 4th attempt, I changed the graphics settings from LOW to MEDIUM and this seemed to enable the animation with the contractor to trigger.
Thanks for that, it's good info to have

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Not in this version

The delays etc. can be altered in the Settings menu
Where? I see some stuff about dialog. That's not what I'm talking about. When the screen switches, there's some animation that take like 2-3 seconds. Like the dialog box move up in the screen from the bottom and you need to wait for it. When it switches time, it takes like 5 seconds..

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Where? I see some stuff about dialog. That's not what I'm talking about. When the screen switches, there's some animation that take like 2-3 seconds. Like the dialog box move up in the screen from the bottom and you need to wait for it. When it switches time, it takes like 5 seconds..
Okay, what OS are you using, is it up to date, are your graphics drivers up to date as well, as this is something we haven't come across in testing and maybe user-specific

so there is no way to hide the text box? I see others asked and Faerin actually said it would be in an update but that was awhile ago...
Not in this version

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes