larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I'm about to check this game for first time, but I already see in changelog: Implemented save encryption. Why would anyone loose time on feature like this?
It's a lesson learned from the previous game MOTH, people were manually editing their saves to get the stats up for the girls and then saying the game was bugged when certain events didn't trigger.
So that is why the encryption for the saves was introduced

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
It's a lesson learned from the previous game MOTH, people were manually editing their saves to get the stats up for the girls and then saying the game was bugged when certain events didn't trigger.
So that is why the encryption for the saves was introduced
ok, that makes sense. I would be pissed off myself if people would do something like that :D

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Hello. Im very iunterested in this game, it looks promising. Is it worth to give it a try now or should i wait a couple more updates ? Thanks :)

tomeczek32100

Feb 21, 2019
Julia is a beautiful milf, but in this game update, you can see more than just a piece of her breast?

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I am curious about the design of female employees, which we will get:
1) High customization and randomization which most of girls are spawn with random traits OR
2) Story-oriented which most of girls are designated based on the story progress
2. There will be story characters that will join the staff (imo customization is practically impossible in a pre-rendered environment, while trying to maintain interesting scenes/storylines)

Faerin Is there any Legendary card available right now ? cuz' I only managed to get an epic so far.
Yes, there is one, but it is very rare, obviously ;)

The guest wont leave after 2 days.. So is it a bug?
Checkout and guest satisfaction will be implemented in the next update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I like the way this is headed I enjoyed that update the hotel builder is nice and easy to use never had any problems with it. Calling in the workman now if only they could work that fast for real realistically they only move fast for lunch :p Nice seeing Diane again that was a nice surprise.

Reactions: Faerin

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Hello. Im very iunterested in this game, it looks promising. Is it worth to give it a try now or should i wait a couple more updates ? Thanks :)
Story introduction. Short tutorial of hotel management. You can wait some versions, because it still doesn't have interesting (fap) content yet.

Reactions: Stonerbank

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Pick a card??? The only real choice in the game and there is no info, just one word labels. You can't save prior to pick a card, so you have to go through the complete into aka 1,000 click hell, if you want to check out the other 10+ choices. For a new game there is way to much garnish with too little meat. Building games that put you in the hole to start tend to be boring since you need to grind forever to get money to renovate. I hope this game gets off the ground soon and is not like so many other second games by great developers that offer little content after one or two years. I am a fan(y) so this is not a hate review.

Edit: As for encrypted saves or other methods to prevent cheating. Ridiculous!!! What people do to games no their own after downloading or purchasing is up to them. If they want to fuck up and bug the shit out of them that is ok with me and should be ok with the developer. MOTH had a great cheat system for a long time as long as you used it moderately The game Corruption has a cheat system that can really mess up the progress, But for us who like to restart the game periodically it is a boon. Why ruin a system for every one just because a few idiots abuse it Typical new age mentality. Punish the majority for the sake of the few

Last edited:
Reactions: Kermit79

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Pick a card??? The only real choice in the game and there is no info, just one word labels. You can't save prior to pick a card, so you have to go through the complete into aka 1,000 click hell, if you want to check out the other 10+ choices. For a new game there is way to much garnish with too little meat. Building games that put you in the hole to start tend to be boring since you need to grind forever to get money to renovate. I hope this game gets off the ground soon and is not like so many other second games by great developers that offer little content after one or two years. I am a fan(y) so this is not a hate review.

Edit: As for encrypted saves or other methods to prevent cheating. Ridiculous!!! What people do to games no their own after downloading or purchasing is up to them. If they want to fuck up and bug the shit out of them that is ok with me and should be ok with the developer. MOTH had a great cheat system for a long time as long as you used it moderately The game Corruption has a cheat system that can really mess up the progress, But for us who like to restart the game periodically it is a boon. Why ruin a system for every one just because a few idiots abuse it Typical new age mentality. Punish the majority for the sake of the few
I agree with you on the if you buy it do what you want with it, that's your prerogative as you own it. The thing is as you said it yourself and again I agree the Cheat system was great as long as you used it moderately, the thing is that most people didn't.
The MOTH thread is over 2k pages long, most of them abused the Cheat system and then said why doesn't this work, when it was removed we implemented a flag system so we could deal with bugs, again this system was abused despite warnings placed quite clearly not to play in there.
We the testers have fixed literally thousands of saves between us and been asked numerous questions about why a scene didn't trigger only to get that persons save and find out they had used Cheat Engine or played in the flag console, so Faerin decided to give us a break and encrypted the saves.
When you say why ruin a system for everyone when only a few idiots abuse it, it's not a few it's a hell of a lot, in fact those that don't are probably in the minority, because I do agree with you again, the age mentality thing of I want it it all and I want it now

Reactions: TheDevian

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I like the dev and hopefully we'll see some meaningful game-play in the next update. There's not enough initial money (only $25,000) available in Normal mode to renovate the lobby, kitchen, and housekeeping. Shouldn't there be some money spent on advertising? How do potential guests even know the manor is open for service? Will the manor offer illicit services like naughty massages and such?

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes