sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Yeah, that was pretty much it, really. The dialog between you, Richard and Libby (at level 3 reputation) when Richard asks if the study has been renovated yet. And then once the study is renovated, you give Libby a call to let her know and she agrees to send Amanda over the following weekday morning.

Since Amanda technically is not a staff member, she wouldn't have any other hints for her.

I've got it mentioned in the quick guide in the staff hiring section, but maybe Faerin could reword the tool-tip for the Study just a bit in case you don't have access to the guide.
So again, for my final time because the horse has not only died but its corpse has turned to paste, how does a player know to go talk to the hotel owners at level 3? Others knew to do this. What did I miss?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
So again, for my final time because the horse has not only died but its corpse has turned to paste, how does a player know to go talk to the hotel owners at level 3? Others knew to do this. What did I miss?
Aside from the dialog at level 3 when you go to the Stag, Faerin didn't add anything in as far as any hints for her since she's not officially part of the staff. Think of it as a "reward" of sorts for exploring from the activity screen.

I imagine the same will apply to Fitzwill the imp when we are able to look at his wares or the cave as soon as something is added (flashlight/torch/lantern) so we can explore it later on. It's likely there won't be any hints for those external events either. We just know that at some point when they get added, we need to explore those areas again.

I did speak to Faerin about it though and he's giving it some consideration.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
Comments & Questions;

Anyone who has been following this game knows quite well it is no where finished. That being said, my comments are based from the first release to v 4.2.8. Pushing 75 yrs old I have been playing PC and console games for over 31 + years. Starting with the first games that was a DOS game, which was the only type of game at that time. Wolfenstein. Games have come a long way sense then. They all were FPS (first person shooters) until the first 3rd person game came out (Mech Warrior). Which needed a lot of work to be done for it to be enjoyable. But, at least it opened the door for new games to come out with better 3rd person performance. Most of all the games were made linear with no choices and only one way to go. That is untill some developers got serious and created a game which was playable in first person or 3rd person bening able to switch from one to another. Then they went to a real RPG (role playing game) that was also open world. All of the games, no matter the type or the nature of the game had to have certain requirements in order for it to be successful.

1. It had to be FUN 2. It really needed to be re-playable 3. If you were sble to make mods for it all the better
A good example of this is Skyrim which is to this day massively being played & modded. Once again the key is that the game is FUN and re-playable over & over because it is fun.

Right now as of v4.2.8 MWM is not a fun game. (Keep in mind all this may change by the end of creation.) So why is it not fun.

To start, you ask the question what kind of game is it. For example is it a shooter, RPG, ect. Is it a sify, mystery, blood & guts, ect.
But no matter what kind it is it must be FUN. So far there is little to no sign of what kind of game it is. There are those who say it is a management game. Even if you want to say that, so be it. But it has to be FUN to play.

What I do know is that at this point it is not a shooter, it is not a RPG, it is not open world, it is not a sandbox game. Up to this point, there has only been linear interaction with NPC's. Very little dialogue between anyone and really no purpose for the MC to exist. I do not understand why the MC in this type of game has to be a dumb ass or a pus. For instance Riley told the MC very early that she didn't mind for him to look at her body & then blackmails him to a double salary. When he should have told her that she said he could and then told her that she was fired if she wants to play that kind of game. At least have options to threaten her or grow some balls & stand up to her insteas of being a wimp. Because of the linear play & dialogue she is currently for $0.

Another Ex. is with Kay in the bar. MC sells out his mother & is encouraging Kay to go after her. His mother. Talking about a piece of shit. That almost blew it for me & forget about playing the game anymore. But as I said earlier the game is perhaps only 1/2 finished. Another one is when he caught her spying on Julia & then winks at him & leaves. He's the boss & should have emanded what the hell was she doing.

Every interaction between MC & NPC is him thinking about how to get in their drawers. When that aspect of the game should be clear as to one of his goals. The dialogue the MC has with himself & others ia that of a teenager or younger. Oh!! Dam she is hot. Ext, ext. I think by now your getting the picture.

Game Play;
I don't kow which mode of the game we are suppose to be playing. I do know it' not easy. Regardless of the mode it should make sense, and right now it doesn't make sense to me. By level 4 you get 25 pts only for your main room. Ex; Julia gets 25 pts if she works Lobby. That's it. Kitchen she gets 15pts. She gets 25pts if she does housekeeping & that is only because it is Amber's main room.

So here you go and hire Hana, who turns out to be lvl 1. It takes her 6 days to level up to lvl 2 in massage & club. Securty is 2 days because it is her main room & she gets 25pts every time is works security room. It is going to take forever for her to get to level 4 across the board.

With only Amanda working the study only 1 shift (1 time slot) it would take a very long time to get everyone (7 NPC's not counting the last one if there is a last one) to level up to the current level of the Manor. Yet we have an MC who had a year of experence in hotel management but is such a dumbass he can't be teaching his staff anything. The amount of experence if nothing else may well be based on the hotel's level & if so then it should be for all work locations. For instance, Riley should get 25pts at lvl 4 no matter if she works Restaurant, Gym or Sauna, not 25 / 15 / 15.

Currently all rooms are upgraded as far as they can. All bedrooms are unlocked except #5. Yet, with all that has been done and running an average daily loss of $18,339 I am not able to get 4 guests into the hotel at the same time. That does not make sense. 4 rooms, 3 guests, 2 check out leaving 3 empty rooms & 1 guests. What do I get? 1 guest checks in.

The game goes through the complete list of guests (9). 4 women & 5 males. Then it loops back and goes through them again. I have tracked who checks in for the last 60 days and it is pretty much the same every time. Unless you reject someone which leaves that person out of the loop for a period of time. The tarot cards are not really that much help with the percentages so low.

I realize that this is not a commercially game developing team, but to be successful it must be FUN. Give the MC some balls & brains and maturity along with more dialogue with NPC's & guests. As far as sex is concerned it can always be thrown in at any time. But you need FUN and then more FUN. There are tons of games with no sex but they are FUN to play and when sex is added it makes it more fun.

So, if anyone can tell me how I can get 4 guest at the same time I would be grateful, and Once again I know the game is no where complete. Like I said this is commented on and up to 4.2.8, hopeing that things will start becoming fun and enjoyable to play. Thank You

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Comments & Questions;

Anyone who has been following this game knows quite well it is no where finished. That being said, my comments are based from the first release to v 4.2.8. Pushing 75 yrs old I have been playing PC and console games for over 31 + years. Starting with the first games that was a DOS game, which was the only type of game at that time. Wolfenstein. Games have come a long way sense then. They all were FPS (first person shooters) until the first 3rd person game came out (Mech Warrior). Which needed a lot of work to be done for it to be enjoyable. But, at least it opened the door for new games to come out with better 3rd person performance. Most of all the games were made linear with no choices and only one way to go. That is untill some developers got serious and created a game which was playable in first person or 3rd person bening able to switch from one to another. Then they went to a real RPG (role playing game) that was also open world. All of the games, no matter the type or the nature of the game had to have certain requirements in order for it to be successful.

1. It had to be FUN 2. It really needed to be re-playable 3. If you were sble to make mods for it all the better
A good example of this is Skyrim which is to this day massively being played & modded. Once again the key is that the game is FUN and re-playable over & over because it is fun.

Right now as of v4.2.8 MWM is not a fun game. (Keep in mind all this may change by the end of creation.) So why is it not fun.

To start, you ask the question what kind of game is it. For example is it a shooter, RPG, ect. Is it a sify, mystery, blood & guts, ect.
But no matter what kind it is it must be FUN. So far there is little to no sign of what kind of game it is. There are those who say it is a management game. Even if you want to say that, so be it. But it has to be FUN to play.

What I do know is that at this point it is not a shooter, it is not a RPG, it is not open world, it is not a sandbox game. Up to this point, there has only been linear interaction with NPC's. Very little dialogue between anyone and really no purpose for the MC to exist. I do not understand why the MC in this type of game has to be a dumb ass or a pus. For instance Riley told the MC very early that she didn't mind for him to look at her body & then blackmails him to a double salary. When he should have told her that she said he could and then told her that she was fired if she wants to play that kind of game. At least have options to threaten her or grow some balls & stand up to her insteas of being a wimp. Because of the linear play & dialogue she is currently for $0.

Another Ex. is with Kay in the bar. MC sells out his mother & is encouraging Kay to go after her. His mother. Talking about a piece of shit. That almost blew it for me & forget about playing the game anymore. But as I said earlier the game is perhaps only 1/2 finished. Another one is when he caught her spying on Julia & then winks at him & leaves. He's the boss & should have emanded what the hell was she doing.

Every interaction between MC & NPC is him thinking about how to get in their drawers. When that aspect of the game should be clear as to one of his goals. The dialogue the MC has with himself & others ia that of a teenager or younger. Oh!! Dam she is hot. Ext, ext. I think by now your getting the picture.

Game Play;
I don't kow which mode of the game we are suppose to be playing. I do know it' not easy. Regardless of the mode it should make sense, and right now it doesn't make sense to me. By level 4 you get 25 pts only for your main room. Ex; Julia gets 25 pts if she works Lobby. That's it. Kitchen she gets 15pts. She gets 25pts if she does housekeeping & that is only because it is Amber's main room.

So here you go and hire Hana, who turns out to be lvl 1. It takes her 6 days to level up to lvl 2 in massage & club. Securty is 2 days because it is her main room & she gets 25pts every time is works security room. It is going to take forever for her to get to level 4 across the board.

With only Amanda working the study only 1 shift (1 time slot) it would take a very long time to get everyone (7 NPC's not counting the last one if there is a last one) to level up to the current level of the Manor. Yet we have an MC who had a year of experence in hotel management but is such a dumbass he can't be teaching his staff anything. The amount of experence if nothing else may well be based on the hotel's level & if so then it should be for all work locations. For instance, Riley should get 25pts at lvl 4 no matter if she works Restaurant, Gym or Sauna, not 25 / 15 / 15.

Currently all rooms are upgraded as far as they can. All bedrooms are unlocked except #5. Yet, with all that has been done and running an average daily loss of $18,339 I am not able to get 4 guests into the hotel at the same time. That does not make sense. 4 rooms, 3 guests, 2 check out leaving 3 empty rooms & 1 guests. What do I get? 1 guest checks in.

The game goes through the complete list of guests (9). 4 women & 5 males. Then it loops back and goes through them again. I have tracked who checks in for the last 60 days and it is pretty much the same every time. Unless you reject someone which leaves that person out of the loop for a period of time. The tarot cards are not really that much help with the percentages so low.

I realize that this is not a commercially game developing team, but to be successful it must be FUN. Give the MC some balls & brains and maturity along with more dialogue with NPC's & guests. As far as sex is concerned it can always be thrown in at any time. But you need FUN and then more FUN. There are tons of games with no sex but they are FUN to play and when sex is added it makes it more fun.

So, if anyone can tell me how I can get 4 guest at the same time I would be grateful, and Once again I know the game is no where complete. Like I said this is commented on and up to 4.2.8, hopeing that things will start becoming fun and enjoyable to play. Thank You
I have downloaded and played about 50 games from this forum and this is top 5 for best game, in my opinion. The different personalities of the women, the beauty of the women, the work that has to be put in, and so on. I really love the fact that I have to use strategy on how I spend my money. That means I have had to temporarily fire a few women a few weeks (I am on day 132 now) to be able to save enough money to update some rooms. I won't use the cheat because I believe the "grind" is actually the best part of the game. I had to get the Hotel to being a 4-star and save enough money before I could have stilly construction guy to get the fourth hotel room available. I like to do about two weeks on here per night after I get off of work. It helps calm me down so I can go to sleep without thinking about my own job.
It really is an amazing game. I think it is so good that it would even be a great job WITHOUT the sexuality.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Comments & Questions;

Game Play;

When you assign Julia to the lobby, a guest level select button becomes available in the upper left-hand corner. Select that and you can choose guest levels 1 - 4.

With level one, you'll only get one guest checking in at any given time. When you select guest levels 2 - 4, you'll have two guests checking in at the same time. Then in the next turn, follow the same set of steps and you'll have 4 guests in one day.

Reactions: TheDevian

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Pushing 75 yrs old I have been playing PC and console games for over 31 + years. Starting with the first games that was a DOS game, which was the only type of game at that time. Wolfenstein. Games have come a long way sense then. They all were FPS (first person shooters) until the first 3rd person game came out (Mech Warrior). Which needed a lot of work to be done for it to be enjoyable. But, at least it opened the door for new games to come out with better 3rd person performance. Most of all the games were made linear with no choices and only one way to go.
FYI - You'll find that there were quite a few games written in BASIC, long before DOS existed. lol
Games were not all FPS before Mech Warrior & neither was Mech Warrior the first 3rd person game. It came out in '89.
Forbidden Forest was a 3rd person shooter on the Atari 8 bit in '87.
Kung-Fu Master ('84), Space Harrier ('85), Double Dragon ('87), Golden Axe ('89), Shinobi ('87) - all 3rd person side scrollers.
Daily Thompson's Decathlon ('84) & Track & Field ('83) were both 3rd person.
Many top down games, like Commando ('85), could also be considered 3rd person.
All of them pre-date Mech Warrior.
So far there is little to no sign of what kind of game it is.
Yes there is?
It's a hotel management simulator (not a hardcore serious sim, but still) with sexual content & some map object exploration.
You have to renovate the building and increase it's facilities/capability.
You have to explore the map to gain staff and staff boosting items.
You have to hire staff and train them to a high enough level.
Then you have to satisfy the guests demands, by using the staff & their skills which you've trained, the room upgrades you've bought, the personal items that you find exploring, along with the skill boosting cards you collect, also by exploring.
Along the way of progressing the girls, you get a story told for each of them, with some lewd scenes.
Along the way of progressing the hotel, you get the MC's & the hotel's story told.
That's what kind of game it is. (y)
With only Amanda working the study only 1 shift (1 time slot) it would take a very long time to get everyone (7 NPC's not counting the last one if there is a last one) to level up to the current level of the Manor.
All of my staff are at level 4, with all of their skills at level 4. All guests at VIP 4, everything maxed to currently available levels. Didn't take very long at all. They've been maxxed for a good while & I'm at Day 253.
Assign the girls to the room they need the skill in, regardless of there being a guest needing the service, or not. Also utilise the Classroom. It automatically chooses their lowest skill and increases it.
It honestly doesn't take anywhere near as much time as you're expecting.
Most of it happens through natural progression anyway. It's only Yoga & the Club which you cannot train the girls' skill in the respective rooms, so need to be done fully in the Classroom.
All bedrooms are unlocked except #5. Yet, with all that has been done and running an average daily loss of $18,339 I am not able to get 4 guests into the hotel at the same time.
How are you possibly running at such a daily loss? $18,339 per day?
My total staff bill is $4,350 per week.
I get $4,800 for a 2 night stay, from a 2 star guest.
I think you have your maths wrong, somewhere.
I have 4 guests regularly. I often get 2 arrive in the morning, 1 in the afternoon. Next day a 4th arrives.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I assume you are more talking about your personal gaming experience than a fully blown "history of gaming", but even then at that time there was a vast array of genres. RPGs and roguelikes existed, adventure games, all kinds of aracde-ish games, from a racing game to the classic side scrolling game, they all predate FPS and TPS, since they need fewer resources.

Assign the girls to the room they need the skill in, regardless of there being a guest needing the service, or not.
I haven't tried it in a long time, but from what I remember "empty manning" a station without customers does not give XP.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I haven't tried it in a long time, but from what I remember "empty manning" a station without customers does not give XP.
Thanks, confused it with the girls in rooms that don't need customers; Healthcare, Security, etc.

sakitop

Feb 9, 2018
Esta es una web de habla inglesa, te agradeceriamos te dirigieras a los miembros de esta web escribiendo tus mensajes en ingles, aunque sea usando el traductor, y de esta menera te podremos ayudar.

This is an English-speaking website, we would appreciate it if you would address the members of this website by writing your messages in English, even using the translator, and in this way we can help you.

View attachment 1093600
Maybe someone can help me I can't advance from level 3, they ask me for a requirement of 99999999999999 to access level 4

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Any idea when the next update will be? If it follows the previous schedule it should be within a few days.

cortbat

Feb 26, 2020
The game does not work for me, when I hit the lobby icon (End of the tutorial) it does nothing (as if it did not recognize the click)

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes