Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
...that would require Hotel Level 5 which is not implemented. I think before there will be more Julia Content, all other girls get to Tier 4. Then Tier 5 content will come with hotel lvl 5 i guess
If I remember correctly, They did said all other ladies need to be catch up first before doing Julia and other ladies that have high tier.

SkyLord2018

Apr 29, 2018
FYI - You'll find that there were quite a few games written in BASIC, long before DOS existed. lol
Games were not all FPS before Mech Warrior & neither was Mech Warrior the first 3rd person game. It came out in '89.
Forbidden Forest was a 3rd person shooter on the Atari 8 bit in '87.
Kung-Fu Master ('84), Space Harrier ('85), Double Dragon ('87), Golden Axe ('89), Shinobi ('87) - all 3rd person side scrollers.
Daily Thompson's Decathlon ('84) & Track & Field ('83) were both 3rd person.
Many top down games, like Commando ('85), could also be considered 3rd person.
All of them pre-date Mech Warrior.

Yes there is?
It's a hotel management simulator (not a hardcore serious sim, but still) with sexual content & some map object exploration.
You have to renovate the building and increase it's facilities/capability.
You have to explore the map to gain staff and staff boosting items.
You have to hire staff and train them to a high enough level.
Then you have to satisfy the guests demands, by using the staff & their skills which you've trained, the room upgrades you've bought, the personal items that you find exploring, along with the skill boosting cards you collect, also by exploring.
Along the way of progressing the girls, you get a story told for each of them, with some lewd scenes.
Along the way of progressing the hotel, you get the MC's & the hotel's story told.
That's what kind of game it is. (y)

All of my staff are at level 4, with all of their skills at level 4. All guests at VIP 4, everything maxed to currently available levels. Didn't take very long at all. They've been maxxed for a good while & I'm at Day 253.
Assign the girls to the room they need the skill in, regardless of there being a guest needing the service, or not. Also utilise the Classroom. It automatically chooses their lowest skill and increases it.
It honestly doesn't take anywhere near as much time as you're expecting.
Most of it happens through natural progression anyway. It's only Yoga & the Club which you cannot train the girls' skill in the respective rooms, so need to be done fully in the Classroom.

How are you possibly running at such a daily loss? $18,339 per day?
My total staff bill is $4,350 per week.
I get $4,800 for a 2 night stay, from a 2 star guest.
I think you have your maths wrong, somewhere.
I have 4 guests regularly. I often get 2 arrive in the morning, 1 in the afternoon. Next day a 4th arrives.

Its easy to understand if you think about it. You start out in the game 50,000 in the hole, even though you are haveing guest and paying you to stay. You will not make a profit until you have taken in more than the original 50,000. every time in open a new room, buy sometghing for that room, open up a new bedroom, pay wages, etc etc is all expenses. Until the day comes that your income exceeds your expenses you will remain in the hole. Eventually this will happen. Once all you can do to the hotel is done. It is a hotel maagement game, so to make it more fun I paly it as real life. You have to feel that you are part of the game. So, you take all expense add income and see if you are making a profit or if you are still in the red. When you spend 1,000,000 to open several rooms it will take a long time regaining that 1,000,000 when you are getting only 1 or 2k at a time. You also have weekly payroll you have to contend with. But, as I said, eventually you will.

As far palying preeious game, I thought that someone reading my post would know I was talking talking about pc games seeing how I was doing my post from a pc. There were no console game in 1980. I myself never play a console game until skyrim came out.

If you really want to know how well you Manor is doing, keep a spread sheet on expenses and income. Thank you

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
As far palying preeious game, I thought that someone reading my post would know I was talking talking about pc games seeing how I was doing my post from a pc. There were no console game in 1980. I myself never play a console game until skyrim came out.
I have been playing PC and console games for over 31 + years.
You are the only person to mention consoles.
All of the games I mentioned were available on home computers: Spectrum 48k/128k, C64, Atari ST, etc. Loading from tapes.
You're wrong about there being no console games in 1980, too. The first console was the Magnavox Odyssey in the early 70's.
Still, you are the only one who mentioned consoles.
Its easy to understand if you think about it. You start out in the game 50,000 in the hole, even though you are haveing guest and paying you to stay. You will not make a profit until you have taken in more than the original 50,000. every time in open a new room, buy sometghing for that room, open up a new bedroom, pay wages, etc etc is all expenses. Until the day comes that your income exceeds your expenses you will remain in the hole. Eventually this will happen. Once all you can do to the hotel is done. It is a hotel maagement game, so to make it more fun I paly it as real life. You have to feel that you are part of the game. So, you take all expense add income and see if you are making a profit or if you are still in the red. When you spend 1,000,000 to open several rooms it will take a long time regaining that 1,000,000 when you are getting only 1 or 2k at a time. You also have weekly payroll you have to contend with. But, as I said, eventually you will.
You said that you were losing $18,339 per day.
My total staff bill is $4,350 per week.
I get $4,800 for a 2 night stay, from a 2 star guest.
1 guest, staying for 2 days, is enough to cover my whole staff cost for the week & leave me in profit.
How the hell are you losing $18k per day?

Any expenditure on one-time expenses - rooms & room upgrades, etc. - cannot be undertaken until you have saved up enough money for the cost of the item.
In order to save money, you must be generating a profit.
If I start off in the red, but generate higher income than expenditure (which you do), every time that I get paid, I move closer to being in the black by my profit margin.
The 2* guest staying for 2 nights is enough to cover my weekly wage expenses & leaves me with $450 profit.
Every other guest, from that point on, is generating profit, not loss.

So, for the sake of example, let's just say all 4 rooms have this same guest.
2 night stay = 3.5 visits per week.
3.5 x $4,800 x 4 rooms = $67,200 per week
-$4,350 for staff costs = $62,850 profit.
/7 = $8,978 profit per day.
So, I ask again, how can you possibly be operating at minus $18,339 per day?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Michel Mak
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes