larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I also looked in the girls file and there isn't a file for the Anikka the girl whose name the game stuck at could this be a missing file or something !
That's fine it's not in mine either could you post your autosave here so we can take a look thanks

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I just upgraded to 4.3 and I'm having problems with Kay. The tip says "Check on her when she's resting(requires Julia to be resting and at least staff level 3)".

Julia is currently maxed out for me(no cheating, just a lot of playing prior to this patch). I've gone through all of Julia's content and both of them have been resting. I've tried every time of day and night, I've tried visiting both Kay and Julia while both are resting and I haven't been able to trigger the scene. Any help?
Could you post your save

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
So this is your first time playing the game. What did you use to extract it we would recommend using 7 zip

Extract it to a clean folder
Yeah it is my first time playing and I extract the game with winrar I think it is the best to extract files

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
I had exactly the same issue, so I re-installed the game without the Cheat Mod, it is working now. The Cheat mod is probably not compatible with the last version.
Yeah I just done that and it opened ... suck that it took me that much time to figure that out ... Thank you man and thanks for your time also
larry5168

Reactions: larry5168

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes, I did. I was able to get through all of Hana's content, but haven't had any luck getting through Kay.
I've got your save loaded, which event for Kay are you trying to do?

LTT82

Apr 15, 2018
I've got your save loaded, which event for Kay are you trying to do?
I figured it out. I was trying to get the first level 4 scene to trigger, but I already had it unlocked so it wasn't doing anything.

Thanks for your help.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I figured it out. I was trying to get the first level 4 scene to trigger, but I already had it unlocked so it wasn't doing anything.

Thanks for your help.
You're welcome and thanks for letting me know. :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I had exactly the same issue, so I re-installed the game without the Cheat Mod, it is working now. The Cheat mod is probably not compatible with the last version.
Uhhh.. why are you trying to use an old cheat mod when the key was included in this update to begin with? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

ESM13

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2016
dude I am already bored with this and I didn't even start playing yet it show me nothing and no one just a stupid screen ... what now !

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dude I am already bored with this and I didn't even start playing yet it show me nothing and no one just a stupid screen ... what now !
That is what happens when you are missing images...
Seems like you did not fully extract the game or something.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes