cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
This is done per guest, by satisfying their VIP status.
Only once the guest is VIP will it automatically complete.
so first level one , than 2 etc
or it has to rise all the way?
i've been crunching everything to max ion the girls
and the guest with story, but haven't noticed any autofill

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
so first level one , than 2 etc
or it has to rise all the way?
i've been crunching everything to max ion the girls
and the guest with story, but haven't noticed any autofill
Yes, each level the hotel reaches, guest VIP resets and you need to achieve it for all guests, again.
Once VIP is achieved, the questions won't be asked anymore & will go straight to results screen.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Is it a bug or the content is not working properly ?

the first and second scenes work, but do not count as unlocked

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So typical no-one gets an opinion if its not yours
Well, it's a double edged sword, isn't it? You started your statement with what was opinions stated as fact. "Taken a turn for the worse", "lesbian crap". Then you questioned "why is it that you think women who are no Lesbians would not be turned off by someone hitting on them that is, and why do you think a hetero male would trick anyone into it" - and that is where Arctus chimed in. You claim that your experience is logical and this shouldn't be happening, he was answering that it was the intrinsic logic of the game. Just like you don't suddenly have 8 girls falling head over heels for you in real life, these things happen. You may not like it, I am not too large a fan of it either, but you took the wrong approach. Why does Faerin think they're doing it? Because that's the story.

Basically you were confusing your own opinion of how you like the story to be with the idea that the story cannot be this way. The former is your opinion, and you're perfectly entitled to it, the latter, to which arctus was responding, you cannot claim.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
interesting
I'm glad that you agree. (y)
At the end of the day, opinions are not precluded from being right, or wrong.
They are still subject to facts.
If they are contrary to established facts, there is no value in holding that opinion.
The individual is no longer entitled to hold that opinion, without accepting that others are entitled to show why it's proven incorrect.

Reactions: Faerin

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Well, it's a double edged sword, isn't it? You started your statement with what was opinions stated as fact. "Taken a turn for the worse", "lesbian crap". Then you questioned "why is it that you think women who are no Lesbians would not be turned off by someone hitting on them that is, and why do you think a hetero male would trick anyone into it" - and that is where Arctus chimed in. You claim that your experience is logical and this shouldn't be happening, he was answering that it was the intrinsic logic of the game. Just like you don't suddenly have 8 girls falling head over heels for you in real life, these things happen. You may not like it, I am not too large a fan of it either, but you took the wrong approach. Why does Faerin think they're doing it? Because that's the story.

Basically you were confusing your own opinion of how you like the story to be with the idea that the story cannot be this way. The former is your opinion, and you're perfectly entitled to it, the latter, to which arctus was responding, you cannot claim.
If I need a PR manager one day I will hire you. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm glad that you agree. (y)
At the end of the day, opinions are not precluded from being right, or wrong.
They are still subject to facts.
If they are contrary to established facts, there is no value in holding that opinion.
Some perhaps. "In my opinion, flying is more dangerous than driving" might be arguable -- there's a lot of assumptions that may or may not be correct.

"I like chocolate more than butterscotch" is a different type of opinion. One cannot "prove" this.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Some perhaps. "In my opinion, flying is more dangerous than driving" might be arguable -- there's a lot of assumptions that may or may not be correct.
Right, but if the figures show that there are more accidents, injuries & fatalities per capita driving, than there are flying, the opinion would be categorically, indisputably proven wrong.
Danger is quantifiable. Risk Assessments exist for this reason.
Objective.
"I like chocolate more than butterscotch" is a different type of opinion. One cannot "prove" this.
lol that's entirely subjective.
Facts are objective.
What "I prefer" is only a fact for me, possibly only at that time. Tomorrow I may prefer something different.

Last edited:

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
I took a look at your save there's nothing wrong with it you're just making the wrong choices with her.
When you catch her on the bed get angry, when you catch her in the bar be understanding then you will get the events this is your save after I have completed the events

1616881690242.png

Reactions: Sadowdark

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Right, but if the figures show that there are more accidents, injuries & fatalities per capita driving, than there are flying, the opinion would be categorically, indisputably proven wrong.
Danger is quantifiable. Risk Assessments exist for this reason.
Objective.
Not quite. One has to define the terms for mutual understanding too. Does an injury count or is the speaker only discussing fatalities? What divisor is in use: minutes spent traveling or event-days? Are we talking about personal skill or averages? If I were to try to pilot a plane, it would almost certainly rate as more dangerous than driving. Unless my niece was the driver. Then perhaps, I'd still be safer.

lol that's entirely subjective.
Facts are objective.
What "I prefer" is only a fact for me, possibly only at that time. Tomorrow I may prefer something different.
Right. But a lot of opinions about a game can (and should) be rephrased as personal subjective experience. That doesn't make the statements wrong, just ill-phrased. For example, "The preponderance of all-lesbian / bisexual women is a serious turn off and has ruined the game experience for me."

Reactions: battali0n
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes