larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
Completely different question: what do you have the girls call you? I don't like repetition, so I went with

Amber: Bro
Riley: My lord
Kay: Boss
Laura: Doctor
Annika: Herrani ("My lord" in Finnish)
Hana: Sensei
Because I test it and have played it so many times they have called me everything from dipshit to just random letters on the keyboard
In my real save I just get them to call me boss

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Completely different question: what do you have the girls call you? I don't like repetition, so I went with

Amber: Bro
Riley: My lord
Kay: Boss
Laura: Doctor
Annika: Herrani ("My lord" in Finnish)
Hana: Sensei
lol mine all call me "Sir", I had every intention of remaining completely professional.

:devilish:

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
is there a bug with kay not getting to lvl 3? im using the cheat mod and the incest mod, and im lvl 4 hotel but kay and others just refuse to progress

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
is there a bug with kay not getting to lvl 3? im using the cheat mod and the incest mod, and im lvl 4 hotel but kay and others just refuse to progress
No bug. Mine is level 4, with all scenes unlocked, without cheat mod.
What does it say to do, if you hover over the "i" on the first scene you've not unlocked on her "Progress" tab?
What happens when you attempt to do what it says?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm quite sad actually as I had a rant composed as well
Feelin' you, bro. The last post of our guy was so insanely removed from anything resembling logical thought, that I was reveling in tearing it apart. Just to be stopped by the mods.

To be fair where it's due though: we were off topic and the whole thingy was violating forum rules, so mods were right.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Anyone have a walkthrough for rank 4 guest?
To VIP them? You just need to make sure that the girls skills + the room item + the equipped items + the cards = more than the % the individual guest requires.
I can't remember the choices now, but there's a card which you can equip that will show the correct one to choose.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
No walkthrough as such. Basic ideas stay the same as before, and you will have to reach the maximum in level 4 with your employees to satisfy each and everyone.

Since I guess you're having problems with Sophia, and maybe the nun whose name I always forget: Sophia is a female dog. You really need everything to satisfy her: improved rooms, items, and cards. If necessary you need to switch them around every time.

Improved rooms you just get with clicking on them and upgrading them, that's 5 points.

Items: search the mansion in the morning or afternoon (there's one for each service).

Cards: satisfy (other) customers and visit Isabella once you collected enough points to get them.

Need to equip everything with the girl in charge.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, The Courtesan card is sometimes needed for Sophia.
Nora (the Nun) you will pass with skill 4 + room item + 2 x cards + personal item.
Sophia needs the extra 5% from Courtesan, in some rooms.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
As the guys said above equip your girls with cards items and upgrades for the room but also equip them with exp as no matter how hard you try if you don't have the experience you will fail especially for the nun (I never thought I would want to kill a nun) and Sophia Fernandez
The more the girls exp is at a given task the more chance you have of satisfying them

It's now in triplicate

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
No bug. Mine is level 4, with all scenes unlocked, without cheat mod.
What does it say to do, if you hover over the "i" on the first scene you've not unlocked on her "Progress" tab?
What happens when you attempt to do what it says?
I've done all her progress but it says she isn't levels up enough as a worker to progress and I've constantly used her and her skill in the kitchen is stuck at lvl 4 and won't progress to lvl 5

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes