whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I've done all her progress but it says she isn't levels up enough as a worker to progress and I've constantly used her and her skill in the kitchen is stuck at lvl 4 and won't progress to lvl 5
You said you had a bug getting her to level 3. Now you're saying you can't progress to level 5. Which one is it?
She won't progress to lvl 5. No-one does. The hotel doesn't.
It's not active in the game for a while yet. 4 is current max.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
You said you had a bug getting her to level 3. Now you're saying you can't progress to level 5. Which one is it?
She won't progress to lvl 5. No-one does. The hotel doesn't.
It's not active in the game for a while yet. 4 is current max.
I'm talking about her job level. Like when she does cooking in the kitchen. The max is level 5 (that's what it said in the tutorial at least) but when I'm saying is her overall level is stuck at 2 but her personal skills like kitchen work, maintenance, and bar work are able to go up to 5 but her kitchen work is stuck at 4 while her maintenance is at 5

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
I'm talking about her job level. Like when she does cooking in the kitchen. The max is level 5 (that's what it said in the tutorial at least) but when I'm saying is her overall level is stuck at 2 but her personal skills like kitchen work, maintenance, and bar work are able to go up to 5 but her kitchen work is stuck at 4 while her maintenance is at 5
the max is 4.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
You specifically asked about there being a bug stopping you taking her to level 3.
There isn't one.
Max level will be 5. Currently it is 4.
Max hotel level is 4.
Max girl level is 4.
Max skill level is 4.
The only reason you have her maintenance at 5, is because you cheated & edited it there. It does not reach there naturally, yet.
When you cheat & choose a skill level that's not available in the game, it kinda breaks things.

Reactions: duningtwo and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
If you're able to go up to 5 in the skills, then you're using the cheat mod. In which case, we don't and won't support it. So we can't help you.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
If you're able to go up to 5 in the skills, then you're using the cheat mod. In which case, we don't and won't support it. So we can't help you.
I said in my opening thing that I was using the cheat mod, this was known stated stuff. Thanks for letting me know that was the issue

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I said in my opening thing that I was using the cheat mod, this was known stated stuff. Thanks for letting me know that was the issue
That's why your game is borked because you used the debugger to bump the levels up. That's not what it was intended for. It was intended for Faerin and the rest of us staff to fix problems on the fly. But by tinkering with the debugger (when a cheat key was already included in this release to begin with), you caused problems with your game and now are asking us to help you fix it. Once you used it, you forfeit any support from us.

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
That's why your game is borked because you used the debugger to bump the levels up. That's not what it was intended for. It was intended for Faerin and the rest of us staff to fix problems on the fly. But by tinkering with the debugger (when a cheat key was already included in this release to begin with), you caused problems with your game and now are asking us to help you fix it. Once you used it, you forfeit any support from us.
Yeah totally fine. I actually didn't use the debugger I had just been a dumby and put the file in the wrong place. But hey thanks for working on this game, it's very fun and I'll be playing it alot!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah totally fine. I actually didn't use the debugger I had just been a dumby and put the file in the wrong place. But hey thanks for working on this game, it's very fun and I'll be playing it alot!
Nice deflection, but you already admitted that you've got the girls at level 5 when that level doesn't even exist yet (and won't for a few updates, though I won't say when to avoid giving the two dim bulbs working on the mod a head's up). You couldn't have possibly done that any other way other than by doing that through the debugger. I know. I'm one of Faerin's staff, so I know how the debugger works. :)

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Nice deflection, but you already admitted that you've got the girls at level 5 when that level doesn't even exist yet (and won't for a few updates, though I won't say when to avoid giving the two dim bulbs working on the mod a head's up). You couldn't have possibly done that any other way other than by doing that through the debugger. I know. I'm one of Faerin's staff, so I know how the debugger works. :)
Hey you do you, I got no reason to lie. I legit didn't know which folder to put the mod in so I put it in 2 locations and it auto made a few of the girls go to level 5 in 1 of the jobs. I didn't even know their was a debugger until you told me, I went in and removed the files and then I saw the debugger for the first time. I'll be restarting the game with no cheats since now I know how much fun the game is.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Completely different question: what do you have the girls call you? I don't like repetition, so I went with

Amber: Bro
Riley: My lord
Kay: Boss
Laura: Doctor
Annika: Herrani ("My lord" in Finnish)
Hana: Sensei
I started off with Amber calling me Master, just to spite her, and honestly I didn't expect her to take it so well.
Because I am just SO creative, I just went with that for the others once I saw that was not just her that we could do that with.
..That is until I got to Hana, and then I got REALLY creative and went with 'Goshujin-sama' ('Master' in Japanese').

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
Hey you do you, I got no reason to lie. I legit didn't know which folder to put the incest mod in so I put it in 2 locations and it auto made a few of the girls go to level 5 in 1 of the jobs. I didn't even know their was a debugger until you told me, I went in and removed the files and then I saw the debugger for the first time. I'll be restarting the game with no cheats since now I know how much fun the game is.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey you do you, I got no reason to lie. I legit didn't know which folder to put the incest mod in so I put it in 2 locations and it auto made a few of the girls go to level 5 in 1 of the jobs. I didn't even know their was a debugger until you told me, I went in and removed the files and then I saw the debugger for the first time. I'll be restarting the game with no cheats since now I know how much fun the game is.
The incest key is NOT going to affect anything else no matter where you put it.

Reactions: duningtwo

Rhinon

Jun 17, 2018
The incest key is NOT going to affect anything else no matter where you put it.
Is the incest one the mapping one? I might just be misunderstanding which file I put where. Whatever the mapping one is that's the one that messed it up. I put it in the game file with the folder girls and then the main folder and it caused it to mess up like that

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Is the incest one the mapping one? I might just be misunderstanding which file I put where. Whatever the mapping one is that's the one that messed it up. I put it in the game file with the folder girls and then the main folder and it caused it to mess up like that
That is all the mapping file does, it did not do anything to break your game, it was the cheat file, which is something else entirely. Even that won't do anything automatically, you have to hit the buttons to do it.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Again, nice try deflecting the blame. The mapping file is an incest patch and has zero, nada, ziltch, zip, nothing what-so-ever to do with the girls' skills. All it does is changes the relationships with Julia (from his dad's girlfriend) to his mom and Amber (from a friend) to the MC's sister. That's it. In no way, shape or form does it do anything else other than that. It's a text file, FFS.

Wanna know how I know? I've worked with Faerin for nearly 4 years. I was there midway through MotH until its release on Steam (then Nataku). Bug testing, doing game and technical support all that time and including with MwM. I know the ins and outs, what does what, why and where. So I know what I'm talking about. But if you want to keep blaming the mapping file for your woes, you go right on ahead, li'l homey. But let me show you how you couldn't be more wrong in case you still want to keep going with that lie that the incest patch mysteriously changed Kay's maintenance level from 4 to 5..

Image 1 is my MwM folder, minus the key (I moved it out to root). Only the mapping file exists.
Image1.jpg
Next up is the main menu sans key showing it's the basic version.
Image1a.jpg
Next up is the different game options screen. Cheats are locked.
Image1b.jpg
Now we add the key to the folder.
Image2.jpg
Now we see I have the debugger version for the staff.
Image2a.jpg
Lookie here.. access to the cheats.
Image2b.jpg
What's that? Is that the debugger? I believe it is... ;)
Image2c.jpg
So now what? Oh, I dunno.. let's bump Kay's maintenance skill up from 4 to 5.
Image2d.jpg

*gasp* Imagine that! How'd that happen, I wonder? Could it have been because I had access to the debugger and bumped her skill level up? Looks that way to me. ;)

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
dickhead
winky
doorknob
mister
salmiakki
rookie
Oooooh, Salmiakki is a good one. Girls like to slurp on their salmiakki ...

Again, nice try deflecting the blame. The mapping file is an incest patch and has zero, nada, ziltch, zip, nothing what-so-ever to do with the girls' skills. All it does is changes the relationships with Julia (from his dad's girlfriend) to his mom and Amber (from a friend) to the MC's sister. That's it. In no way, shape or form does it do anything else other than that. It's a text file, FFS.
... maybe I can be Amber's salmiakki, too ... somebody at MotH said he had Veronica as his toaster, so this should be possible ... :)

• Haha
Reactions: Sycho
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes