Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Still can't get this game to run. It just stays on the Progress Loading Spinning Book thing. Happened with the last version too. Not using any mods or anything, fresh install from the links here

EDIT: Nevermind, opened as Admin and it worked

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
any help i bought new laptop dell g5 core i7 10750 16 ram gtx 1650ti but when i try to open the game its become very slow any help ???

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
any help i bought new laptop dell g5 core i7 10750 16 ram gtx 1650ti but when i try to open the game its become very slow any help ???
Please post your player.log file as text document (.txt). The log file is stored in your user's hidden AppData/LocalLow/Faerin Games folder.

Reactions: zizobc

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Yes, each level the hotel reaches, guest VIP resets and you need to achieve it for all guests, again.
Once VIP is achieved, the questions won't be asked anymore & will go straight to results screen.
Only to add another thing about VIP status, if for example you satisfy Sofia at level 1 (so she becomes a VIP), but dont' get the VIP status at level 2 and 3, but you do at level 4. The level 4 VIP status is retroactive, so if in any cases you choose to check-in any lower level guest, whe you will serve him/her, it will skip the interaction

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I'm glad that you agree. (y)
At the end of the day, opinions are not precluded from being right, or wrong.
They are still subject to facts.
If they are contrary to established facts, there is no value in holding that opinion.
The individual is no longer entitled to hold that opinion, without accepting that others are entitled to show why it's proven incorrect.
Yes but choice is what the real world revolves about and choice is what we should be offered as well se we can all be happy

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes but choice is what the real world revolves about and choice is what we should be offered as well se we can all be happy
There is choice. If one game doesn't give you what you want, there are lots of others to choose from, giving quite a wide range of choice on this site alone.
Which choice do you feel is lacking?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
There is choice. If one game doesn't give you what you want, there are lots of others to choose from, giving quite a wide range of choice on this site alone.
Which choice do you feel is lacking?
The choice of normality, the hetero male who seeks real romance with only one sweet woman, protecting her from all evil

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Then perhaps try a dating sim, or a game with a single LI, if that's what you want the game you play to contain.
Can't offer any suggestions, maybe just try tag search.
Hey I really like Faerins stories, which is why I read them, but for instance I do like Mystwood Manor - to me I view most of the girls a great friends, and only one as the one I would want - Amber, so I try to choose paths that lead it that way, but it is bothersome when you can't

Reactions: thunderkiss321

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Hey I really like Faerins stories, which is why I read them, but for instance I do like Mystwood Manor - to me I view most of the girls a great friends, and only one as the one I would want - Amber, so I try to choose paths that lead it that way, but it is bothersome when you can't
Ah, I see. Because you have to see each girl's events to progress them & you don't want lewd scenes with any of the others, only Amber.
Yeah, that's unfortunate.
Ooh, got one for the "protecting" wish, check out Hillside. In that you have to protect a beautiful woman & can turn down any/all of the ladies, if you wish to focus on just one.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Ah, I see. Because you have to see each girl's events to progress them & you don't want lewd scenes with any of the others, only Amber.
Yeah, that's unfortunate.
Ooh, got one for the "protecting" wish, check out Hillside. In that you have to protect a beautiful woman & can turn down any/all of the ladies, if you wish to focus on just one.
Will try it

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes