Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
There has been one confirmed case where the game would randomly glitch or crash after a prolonged period has been played. I experienced that myself while working on the quick guide an update or two back having had the game running for 6 hours straight. Sounds like you're experiencing the same thing. The problem is, there's no way to tell exactly when that will happen or why. But it's something we're looking in to.
Good to know. Thanks. (y)

Reactions: Sycho

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
And yeah the glitches this morning got to a point where every time I tried playing something would happen and revert back to my day 28 save. I did this 4 times already today in about 25 minutes. I'll wait until a more stable release drops.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
awesome game concept. I tried to complete most of the task but i didn't see much photo just sandbox style. Is there any sex scene or something?

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
No walkthrough as such. Basic ideas stay the same as before, and you will have to reach the maximum in level 4 with your employees to satisfy each and everyone.

Since I guess you're having problems with Sophia, and maybe the nun whose name I always forget: Sophia is a female dog. You really need everything to satisfy her: improved rooms, items, and cards. If necessary you need to switch them around every time.

Improved rooms you just get with clicking on them and upgrading them, that's 5 points.

Items: search the mansion in the morning or afternoon (there's one for each service).

Cards: satisfy (other) customers and visit Isabella once you collected enough points to get them.

Need to equip everything with the girl in charge.
Ment more the things they choose. Like massage drinks and so on

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Kay now joins the list of awesome wing girls like Maria from HH; Naomi from ToN and Velle from Mythic Manor who for some reason frighten and piss off some dudes.
How you don't want a hot chick who wants to fuck you to also help you get in other chicks pants is mindboggling to me
Maybe I just don't want to share my LI\s with a perv

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone knows if doing Kay's events is mandatory, or can we just ignore her? Meaning, if other girls (or the management part) are/will be dependent on her events?

Reactions: EZ8lt
Jan 9, 2020
was shit and now is shit game ! hotel manager ! who open hotel with lobby and just one room ? guest stay 3 days one mistake guest leave and you get nothing ! one day mom can work in kitchen with 15% energy tomorrow she can`t with 50% energy ! try this game 2-3 times but no thanx can`t play this shit !!!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DrakaF

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Ment more the things they choose. Like massage drinks and so on
There used to be one but since they've been expanded, I don't think there is a complete walthrough. I used to google the stuff I didn't know (cocktails mostly, later the pool). There's also an Isabella card which will highlight the correct response, equippable on MC, but of course first you need to satisfy guests to get it.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Can you simply ignor the maintenance girl - will the game still advance?
It's not mandatory doing her events, but it can be that other girls in future events will require Kay to be at X level, but as for now, no other girls requires Kay to be in one of those girl event.

Anyone knows if doing Kay's events is mandatory, or can we just ignore her? Meaning, if other girls (or the management part) are/will be dependent on her events?
As above

was shit and now is shit game ! hotel manager ! who open hotel with lobby and just one room ? guest stay 3 days one mistake guest leave and you get nothing ! one day mom can work in kitchen with 15% energy tomorrow she can`t with 50% energy ! try this game 2-3 times but no thanx can`t play this shit !!!
Thank you, tonight I will sleep well after this info :ROFLMAO:

wheres the directory of the game?
Where you have extracted the zip file? You will find the game

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Don't blame the game if you don't know how to play management games.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Don't blame the game if you don't know how to play management games.
Each game is its own - there is no single concept for management games. So if a player finds things confusing it's often a sign that there is something not explained well enough or lacking feedback. Its our job as devs to avoid that and make sure we dont loose the player by 'assuming' anything. So dont blame a player for giving up either - it goes both ways actually :)

Reactions: DA22

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay, much to address here ...

was shit and now is shit game !
Not my opinion, but perfectly fine as an opinion.

hotel manager !
That observation seems to be correct with all the evidence at hand.

who open hotel with lobby and just one room ?
(a) as in many games, things are simplified - you can make a 200 room hotel then guests will just be numbers. Here you take more care of the individual guest, which wouldn't be playable at a more common size
(b) it is explicitely said, that this is to be a luxury hotel for the individual celeb who wants to retreat, these usually are "few guest hotels" (though with larger rooms and more personnel)
(c) that being said, apart from the moniker "hotel", quite a few people do. There's AirBnB but even outside that I've staid in places where you have only two guests - of course these were "side businesses" of people who just happened to have a larger house than they need, and none of them included gym, sauna, or pool.

guest stay 3 days one mistake guest leave and you get nothing !
That would be a bug and should be reported (please upload your player log when it happens). Guests should leave after three mistakes (and you get nothing).

one day mom can work in kitchen with 15% energy
Barring special cards - which you won't have this early in the game - she can't. Actually, she can't even reach the number 15% (barring special cards again).

tomorrow she can`t with 50% energy !
She always can work with 50% energy.

What I think you are missing is that the bars you are seeing display the energy after the shift. So if mom is at rest and the bar displays 50% that means 50% after resting. Since you get 50% from resting she is at 0% now and cannot work at all. Similarily, when she is in a room (e. g. kitchen) she can work there, even if 0% are displayed, because that will only be after she worked, now she will still have 25%.

try this game 2-3 times
Nobody can check but there's no reason to not believe you.

but no thanx can`t play this shit !!!
Again believable. It really seems like you can't play for shit, sorry, this shit.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Each game is its own - there is no single concept for management games. So if a player finds things confusing it's often a sign that there is something not explained well enough or lacking feedback. Its our job as devs to avoid that and make sure we dont loose the player by 'assuming' anything. So dont blame a player for giving up either - it goes both ways actually :)
While this is true, that every game needs its own skillset even if they are similar, and I am personally differently good at very similar games, most people are already - comparatively - good or bad in certain genres, no matter the individual game, and in this thread very often people appear who obviously have no affinity at all for management games and only want the lewds. Since the "Story" difficulty does not yet exist ...

I will agree however, that the "energy bars" are not intuitive to everybody.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes