S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
Each game is its own - there is no single concept for management games. So if a player finds things confusing it's often a sign that there is something not explained well enough or lacking feedback. Its our job as devs to avoid that and make sure we dont loose the player by 'assuming' anything. So dont blame a player for giving up either - it goes both ways actually :)
Yeah, you're correct, but it is a way for asking things and imho, this isn't the correct one. If he has any problem to play the game he can ask nicely what's wrong with it, and some players can answer to his very simply question

Last edited:

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
there is no single concept for management games
Well, there is not, but I say that because I have lot of experience from different management games, It was easy to me to understand how this one works. I don't blame him to quit, I blame him to shout here how bad game is because he don't understand it.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Some inventory suggestions:

It would make managing the inventory way easier if I could reassign items and cards from one person to another on the recipient's screen. As far as I can tell right now you have to go to the person who has the item and unequip it before being able to equip it to someone else.
A way to filter cards so that it only shows ones that give a bonus to the job the character is currently doing would be cool too. Being able to filter by destiny points would also be helpful, with the way the cards are grayed out now you can't really tell at a glance which ones you need to spend 2 or 3 points on, you have to look pretty carefully. Destiny points capping at 300 instead of allowing more cards is also a bit annoying, I've had to throw away 40 points before to get the last couple I need for the 3rd card.
It would make navigating faster if you could double click on a character portrait in the planning screen to jump to their character screen in the staff or guest tab.

Also, if you have a staff member in the restaurant it's annoying that they get removed if you remove the cook before putting someone else in, if it instead left them in the restaurant but wouldn't let you hit the play button to advance until you put in a cook that would alleviate that. This will presumably also apply to the club.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2017
I see by the other comments that this is a very management-heavy game. But what about sexual content? Is there much? Been looking forward for Faerin's new game, but I'm not really interested in the managing part.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I see by the other comments that this is a very management-heavy game. But what about sexual content? Is there much? Been looking forward for Faerin's new game, but I'm not really interested in the managing part.
probably want to wait a couple months then. There aren't a ton of scenes, though the few that are there are quite good

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I am not sure if someone report this but the pool requirement is still bugged. I can do two events that require pool without pool.

Reactions: Faerin

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I can't seem to be able to find the ring... Should I keep exploring Mystwood Manor, or is it a start over thing?
Make sure you talk to Annika. She will talk about she lost her ring and then you should explore the Manor and you should find the ring on first attempt.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It's not mandatory doing her events, but it can be that other girls in future events will require Kay to be at X level, but as for now, no other girls requires Kay to be in one of those girl event.

As above

Thank you, tonight I will sleep well after this info :ROFLMAO:

Where you have extracted the zip file? You will find the game
Thanks for the info, I will try to ignore her request to corrupt Julia - Good news

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The game is not bad, but it lacks a little action. In the beginning everything was good but slowly boredom comes up with these games, because hardly anything happens. Let's hope that this will change with further updates ;)
Don't forget though, that what is now months of waiting for "the action" will be hours (at most) once the game is finished and people just play it like that instead of watching it grow. Always difficult to judge, but to me right now it feels like it is already paced faster than Faerin's previous game. Of course I will never be able to judge objectively again ;)

Reactions: TheDevian

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Guys I need help!
I'm stuck at the game loading screen....
Any ideas what it could be?
We've heard reports of this happening when using the cheat mod. So if you're using it, you might want to talk to the script kiddies that wrote it because it's bugged and we don't offer support for it since it's not supported by the dev.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
We've heard reports of this happening when using the cheat mod. So if you're using it, you might want to talk to the script kiddies that wrote it because it's bugged and we don't offer support for it since it's not supported by the dev.
To be fair, I had the same (in the previous version) without using any mod. The solution for me was to really wait it out once, give it 10 mins or so. Some internal hiccup apparently, probably not a direct bug of the game but something in my machine - though it happened multiple times with Mystwood. Once resolved it didn't show again.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
To be fair, I had the same (in the previous version) without using any mod. The solution for me was to really wait it out once, give it 10 mins or so. Some internal hiccup apparently, probably not a direct bug of the game but something in my machine - though it happened multiple times with Mystwood. Once resolved it didn't show again.
That's weird. Last time I heard about this was when the mod was used and at the loading screen, Annika's name used the original spelling and locked up at that point. We haven't heard of any other reports aside from that one.

• Thinking Face

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I wasn't using any mods playing. Still had the problem. Opened as Admin and it was fine. Then every other time when you want to play, open it regular. For some reason it's that initial time that it causes trouble.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
That's weird. Last time I heard about this was when the mod was used and at the loading screen, Annika's name used the original spelling and locked up at that point. We haven't heard of any other reports aside from that one.
The only time that has happened was when the spanish translation was bugged in one of the previous game version.
So if you have copied your old profile directory which contains settings.ini file that had the spanish translation as default language, the game was frozen at the loading screen.
As a workaround it was to delete that file and play the game in english for one month. The next month the bug was fixed.

S3pHiroTh

Aug 8, 2017
I wasn't using any mods playing. Still had the problem. Opened as Admin and it was fine. Then every other time when you want to play, open it regular. For some reason it's that initial time that it causes trouble.
If you had any trouble starting your game without admin credential it means that you have some permission problem (imho) on the folder where you have extracted the game.
This game doesn't require any admin credential to start with.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If you had any trouble starting your game without admin credential it means that you have some permission problem (imho) on the folder where you have extracted the game.
This game doesn't require any admin credential to start with.
It doesn't matter really. I have to open most Ren'Py's by Admin anyway to allow to take screenshots. Just a habit I've gotten into so I don't mind doing it for non-Ren'Py's

• Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 243 Votes