cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
the same problem
You installed the game on your desktop and it still runs slow for you? Do you have an external HDD or an USB-stick? If you do, try to run the game through it.

Also, please check it settings as well:

zizobc

Jan 2, 2020
You installed the game on your desktop and it still runs slow for you? Do you have an external HDD or an USB-stick? If you do, try to run the game through it.

Also, please check it settings as well:
yes still slow no i havent .. i try it with usb flash drive the same problem

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Small problem here. I got my hotel to level 4. I have all the characters. I've had the sauna and gym renovated with their extras purchased since level 2. But I have yet to have a single guest visit that utilizes them. Its impossible to level up Riley, Annika etc. How do I trigger guests that will use them? All guests are VIP lvl 1.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Small problem here. I got my hotel to level 4. I have all the characters. I've had the sauna and gym renovated with their extras purchased since level 2. But I have yet to have a single guest visit that utilizes them. Its impossible to level up Riley, Annika etc. How do I trigger guests that will use them? All guests are VIP lvl 1.
When you assign Julia to the front desk, click on the little #1 by her there.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks. Second play through (lost first in a system crash a few updates back). Dont remember having to do that before.
Originally, it changed automatically and you had to change it every time you assign her, as it would reset. Now, you set it to what you want, and it remembers it.

lil dicky

Jul 12, 2017
Sorry, don't have the old one. Just for future reference, maybe you did what I once did too, and forgot to copy your "profile" folder to the new folder. If it's still in the trash, you may be able to recover it. Apart from that, always copy your save folder unlike in RenPy :)
yeah usually i do that, I had been carrying that one over for a while. Must have forgot to save it last time

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
One thing about this game that I have noticed is that the MC is fucking pointless. He cannot work in any capacity within the hotel. Of what use is he then? He should be able to work at the Reception, Bar, Restaurant, Cleaning, Maintenance and all the other jobs. Having lived and worked in a hotel I know that all people need to be able to do more than 1 job!

Reactions: Deep-Six and Zal

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
One thing about this game that I have noticed is that the MC is fucking pointless. He cannot work in any capacity within the hotel. Of what use is he then? He should be able to work at the Reception, Bar, Restaurant, Cleaning, Maintenance and all the other jobs. Having lived and worked in a hotel I know that all people need to be able to do more than 1 job!
MC is hotel owner so he doesnt have to do those stuff just like real life business world, those owners mostly dealing in office and checking employees that was it. If you watch undercover boss, you will see why...

duningtwo

Mar 2, 2020
he has the penis.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
But you need someone involved with the stories and the mystery that surrounds the Myst in the Wood around the Manor, as well as someone to hire the most beautiful sexy competent help he can find.

4.00 star(s) 243 Votes